Pokémon: Spectrum Version (*Me and Ningyo-chan!*)

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon: Spectrum Version (*Me and Ningyo-chan!*)

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Pokémon: Spectrum Version (*Me and Ningyo-chan!*)

Two Trainers run an errand for Prof. Juniper to see the sights and fill up the Pokedex while dealing with another Trainer with an ego the size of the Moon. However, with the rise of Team Plasma, nothing is ever smooth...

Rules:
    * Obey the fundamental rules of the Pokeverse.
    * Catching Legendaries is allowed.
    * Event-exclusive Pokemon will be locked until certain requirements are met.
    * No killing. Brutally maiming Grunts is however allowed. >:3
    * Feel free to Lean On The Fourth Wall as much as you please.

======

Nuvema Town. A town located in the southeastern part of the Unova Region, a region where past and future, and truth and ideals merge into one.

Nuvema is a quiet town, having only a population of less than a hundred. However, there is someone important in this town: Professor Aurea Juniper, the region's Pokemon Professor after her father, Cedric, stepped down. She distributes Starter Pokemon to Trainers who just received their Trainer Cases to show they are legal in taking a Pokemon Journey.

The newest Trainers in Nuvema Town had their Trainer Cases arrived in the mail as of last night. Now, all the Professor needs to do is play the waiting game in her lab placed in the northern part of town.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 5th October 2012 at 11:14 PM.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokémon: Spectrum Version (*Me and Ningyo-chan!*)

Abby was nervously standing outside of Professor Juniper's lab. She had light auburn hair that reaches the middle of her back, a fair skin tone and even complexion, pale pink lips, and green eyes. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail, and was secured with a pink elastic. She was wearing a pink T-shirt, and denim shorts that were a around five to six inches above the knee. She also had white socks and pink tennis shoes. She had a black and pink backpack she was wearing as well.

"Well, it's time to get this journey started," she whispered.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"I couldn't agree more." A male voice came out from directly behind Abby, sporting an amused smirk and a twinkle of mirth in his eyes.

This young man was named Animus Celestecorpo-Valquez-de la Cruz-di' Alagheriis, a new Trainer who was born into a rich family who moved here a few years ago.

He had a height of 5'07", a scruffy mop of jet black hair, tanned skin, a old scar on his lips that looked like he cut himself on something jagged and irregular, and icy blue eyes. Adorned on his head was a pair of ionized goggles, and a necklace of what looked like Sharpedo teeth was draped from his neck.

He had black leather gloves with a symbol of a dragon breathing flames in white, with a solid red shirt and a black long-sleeved jacket with silver bands along the length of his sleeves from the elbow down and across his back to his shoulders, with where the same dragon symbols that were on his gloves were adorned. On the back of his jacket was a roaring dragon head. He was also wearing gray pants with red and blue duct tape on the right leg, and green and yellow duct tape on his left. His shoes were black and looked custom made, as there was the same dragon symbol on the outward-facing sides of the shoes.

In his right hand was his Badge Case and Trainer Card. Slung over his left shoulder was a large white and blue duffel bag, which he was wearing like a backpack. Adorned on his head was a tattoo of a tribal-styled crown.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 6th October 2012 at 01:04 AM.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Abby turned around to see the guy standing there. She took a few brief seconds to 'inspect' him (a.k.a. checking him out). She softly smiled.

"So, I assume you're here to see Professor Juniper as well?" she asked, "My name is Abby, by the way." she held out her hand in a friendly manner.

Blog Entries

"Animus. Pleasure to meet you, Abigail." He said, taking her hand and shook it. "And yes, I am. Shall we go in?" He asked with a polite smile, bowing slightly.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"That would be delightful," Abby smiled as she walked through the doors to Juniper's lab. She looked around, hoping to find somewhere around. "Hello? Anyone here?"

Blog Entries

"Ah, you came! Welcome, welcome!" The cheery voice of the Professor said, walking to Animus and Abby. "I have been waiting for you young people to arrive! My name is Prof. Juniper, and I am here to give you the means to start your journey." She introduced, placing a hand on her chest.

"So, I guess just identification won't cut it in this world?" Animus asked with a touch of good-natured sarcasm, showing his Trainer ID that was placed in his Badge Case.

"Cheeky... Now, here comes the first leap as a trainer: choosing a duo of Starter Pokemon." The Professor said, taking out a briefcase filled with PokeBalls.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Since we are in the Unova region," Abby began speaking, "I assume you have Tepig, Snivy, and Oshawott. Am I correct?"

Blog Entries

"Exactly! Very astute of you. However, I'm feeling extremely generous. In this case, I have three of each starter, and you can take only two Pokemon. This is not a choice to be taken lightly. These are your first partners you'll make in this world." The Professor said with a stern tone, then opened the briefcase and showed to them 9 Pokeballs, three each marked with a leaf, flame, and a water droplet to show what starter was what.

"I'll take a Tepig and a Oshawott." Animus said, taking a Pokeball marked with a flame and a water drop.

Peering through a window was a shadow with a wide grin. "So, this is the Juniper Labs. How pitifully lax they are with security..." The voice* said, going into the shadows.

((* Our Rival. We can share control over her.))

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Oshawott and Snivy please," Abby answered politely, "As much as I love the Tepig line, I'm not one to be a copycat." a slight chuckled escaped her lips after making the remark.

Blog Entries

"Very well." The Professor said, taking out a Pokeball marked with a leaf and an water droplet and handed it to Abby.

"You are also allowed to nickname your Pokemon to give them more of an identity." Juniper added, getting Animus to toss his Pokeballs in the air, releasing his Oshawott and Tepig from their constraints.

"You." He pointed at the Tepig, who froze up. "You will be named 'Zhu Bajie' from Journey to the West." He said, getting a sigh of relief from the Fire Pig Pokemon. "You." He pointed at his Oshawott, who looked on in waiting. "You shall be named 'Shogun Yaiba', which means 'General (of the military ranking) Blade'." He said, getting a twinkly-eyed Sea Otter Pokemon at the cool name he was received.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Abby released her Pokemon from their Pokeballs and looked at them. She already knew what she wanted to name her Oshawott.

"Your name will be Zoro," she stated, "From my favorite anime character Roronoa Zoro. Snivy, you will be Law. He is also one of my favorite anime characters. His name is Trafalgar Law."

Zoro nodded simply before falling asleep. Snivy smirked.

Blog Entries

"Looks like they have their quirks too." Animus said with a amused grin, watching as Yaiba walked over to Zoro and poked him in the face.

"Now that you got your Pokemon, I think I should give you this." Juniper said, getting Animus' attention as she took out a small box. She opened it and there were three PokéDexes, all red. "These are the PokéDex. These are high-tech devices that records information about any Pokemon you meet automatically. So! I have a request to ask of you. I want you to go all over the Unova Region and meet all of the sights and the Pokémon that are living in the region. So, will you go on a adventure to complete the Pokédex?" She asked, looking at the two Trainers.

"You bet I'm up for it!" Animus said, getting a call of confirmation from his Pokes.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Sure," Abby nodded sagely as she looked at Zoro, who didn't seem to be amused by Yaiba poking him in the face. He just grunted before turning over. Law smirked and nodded.

Blog Entries

"Very well. Here you are..." Juniper said, taking out the Dexes and handed them to the new Trainers.

Animus activated his, and noticed that he got two new entries: both from his Starters.

"And now, report to Route 1 so I can show you two how to capture your first Wild Pokemon." The Professor said, walking out of her lab.

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast