Pokémon - Dawn of Eclipse

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon - Dawn of Eclipse

Yun
    Blog Entries

Default Pokémon - Dawn of Eclipse

This is the start-up thread for the Pokemon - Dawn of Eclipse.

@Tye Taylors;

Gym Leaders

Elite Four & Champion

Default Re: Pokémon - Dawn of Eclipse

Enter, Tye Taylors. The young-gun trainer walked out into the sunlight. He was slightly dazed as it was a very bright spring day, not a cloud in the sky. With that being said, it was still cold from the previous winter, there was a slight chill in the air. A smirk creeped up the corner of his mouth as he looked to the ground. His signatue gray baseball cap cast a shadow over his eyes, his pupils widened as he adjusted to the light. He wore a pair of dark colored jeans and a dark brown pilot's jacket with the fur collar laying flat. Tye took one last look at the motel he had just spent the night in. Just another day... he laughed slightly. But today is special...today I get my pokedex...and entered into the league... The trainer looked down to his belt, he had 6 holsters for pokeballs. However, only one housed a minature sized pokeball, home to his best, his only friend in the world. And with that he tightened the straps on his backpack, which held all his belongings, and started walking toward the professor's lab.
    Last edited by Tye Taylors; 17th June 2012 at 11:42 AM.

Yun
    Blog Entries

Professor Averia Greene sat in her chair swiveling in it in a state of boredom. She sighed, laying her head on her desk. "Well, today is going to uneventful..." sure, there was a boy coming there to get his first Pokemon... but still...

Sitting up, Professor Greene looked to the blonde that was sitting at a desk; working diligently. "Jayda... what are you doing?"

The blonde spoke as she gazed down at her work. "I'm researching the properties of the Pokemon, here."

On her desk were three small Pokemon; a Chimchar, Chikorita, and Oshawott. Each of the three were staring up at her, their large young eyes filled with innocent curiosity. "Alright, they're signs are normal."

The Professor smirked at her young assistant. "You know, you should get a boyfriend."

That made Jayda stop working... she turned to the older woman. "What?"

"You heard me. A boy friend," the Professor made sure to enunciate.

"I don't need a boyfriend," Jayda concluded, turning to her work. The Professor only shook her head.

"You say that now, Jay... but watch~" the Professor enjoyed messing with the girl a lot.

"Please just pay attention, okay? The boy your waiting for should be here, soon."

--------
    After a few minutes, Tye strode into the lab, after all it was open to the public. As he walked into the room he looked to the blonde girl, he brushed his silver hair out of his eyes as he walked up to her. "Excuse me miss" His head picked up as he looked at her. "Could you point me to the professor? I had a phone conversation with her the other day..." His voice trailed off as he looked at the girl, She' very cute... The world faded away around Tye, this was now an A-B conversation, nothing else mattered.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Yun
    Blog Entries

Jay was still looking down at her papers. "You must be the bo-..." she stopped in her tracks as she stared at him. 'Wow...' he was a bit... cute. Shaking her head, she continued. "You must be the boy Professor Greene wanted to see. Well, she's over there..." the blonde pointed toward the brunette Professor, walking from the back with a box in hand.

"Oh!" she exclaimed, putting the box down. "Hey, you must be Tye~" she walked over, holding out her hand. "Nice to meet you. I'm Professor Averia Greene, as you know."

Tye smirked as the room "rematerialized" around him. He turned to the professer, "Pleasure to meet you, Tye, Tye Taylors" Tye softly took her hand shaking it. "Sorry if I kept you waiting Professor, I spoke with you the other day about my league challenge" I'll make sure I properly introduce myself to that young lady on the way out... He smirked as he awaited the professor's responce.

Yun
    Blog Entries

Professor Greene nodded. "Of course! And you wanted a PokeDex to assist, you!" she turned walking toward the back. "Follow me, I'll take you to your new Dex."

"Thank you" Tye followed the Professor. "So, anything special about this dex? I know that I need it to register" He was focused on two things, the girl he had just met and his league challenge. Can't get to distracted, I do still have to meet the goal...

Yun
    Blog Entries

Professor Greene put up her index finger. "Aaaactually, there is something about this Dex that you should know," she opened a door to a low-temperature room. "It has an automatic feature that connects as not only a Pokemon Information recorder, but also as a Data Transfer system that sends me all of the information you've gained on the Pokemon. Not only this, but it adjusts to low-power or high-interference areas by changing its power output type. Basically saying, this particular Dex runs on a nearly inexhaustible electricity life, is waterproof, and also has the Power Checker function; where it checks your Pokemon's fields of expertise."

Certainly a maverick of PokeDex technology.

"Why thank you Professor, I will always remember this" Tye smirked. He took the PokeDex from the Professor, he then awkwardly stumbled for words for a moment before speaking up. "Is that girl your assisstant out there?" I hope that didn't sound weird....

Yun
    Blog Entries

The Professor only looked to the boy, before letting a small smirk come to her face. "Oh, Jay? Yeah, she is~"

The two made their ways out to the area, where Jay stood; holding the Chimchar in her hands. "Professor, hey."

Professor Greene smiled. "So, you chose Chimchar?"

Jay nodded. "Yes," she stated, looking to Tye. "Did he get his Dex?"

Professor Greene nodded, turning to Tye. "Mr. Taylors, you are now our first Dex-Holder. That means you head our discovery operation! Great work!"

Jay nodded again.

Professor Greene looked to Jay. "So Jay, are you sure you want to go on a journey by yourself?"

Jay thought about that for a moment... "Well, I'm not tackling the League at all. So... if I did have someone to travel with, I would. Most definitely. But, until then; I'll have to just travel with Chimchar."'

Professor Greene only sighed. "Well, that's unfortunate. I hope you find someone to travel with. Make sure you take a lot of notes."

Jay nodded, looking to Tye. "Great to meet you, Tye," she turned to go to her desk and collect her bag with her notes.

Tye followed the girl to her desk, "May I help you Jay?" Once again he brushed his hair out of his eyes as he smiled to the girl. He began to help her in collecting her things. "You know, I couldn't help but notice you when I came in" Tye just smirked, he didn't even look up at her, he just continued helping her pick up her things.

Yun
    Blog Entries

Jay smiled a bit. "Really? I must've had something in my hair," she picked up a PokeBall, withdrawing Chimchar inside. Jay picked up an entire plethora of PokeBalls, putting them within a case before putting them in her bag.

Turning to Tye, she grabbed her books lightly from him. "Thanks so much," she stated. She looked genuinely flattered by his help.

"No trouble really" Tye smirked. Just say it, you know you should... "It definately was nothing in your hair, it was just...you are a very beautiful young woman" He smiled. Just ask her... He looked up, his eyes looking into hers. "I know this is kind of sudden...but I couldn't possibly let a young lady such as yourself wander around alone and I am working as the head of a project for your Professor...So I was wondering if..." Tye's voice trailed off.

Yun
    Blog Entries

Professor Greene came behind the girl, grabbing her shoulders. "She'd love to travel with you. Right, Jay?"

Jay only blinked, blushing at Tye. "Uh... what?"

Professor Greene sighed. "This will be a good experience for you, Jay. A very good one."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast