Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Turnabout Sherlock (working title) me and Slendermodio - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Turnabout Sherlock (working title) me and Slendermodio

Default Re: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Turnabout Sherlock (working title) me and Slendermod

"What the- first off, I have friends in the Police Force. Secondly, what do you mean, true feelings? Jeez, your as bad as the blog says, aren't you?"

Read Soul Light, a comic by me about spooky stuff!
    Call me Derry, Dermodio, Modio or Sir. Actually, scratch the first 3.
    Formally one of the best dag-nab roleplayers on this website yo.
    Winner of the 2011 Winter RPG Awards for Best Academy RP (Ampiomach Academy),
    Best Character in a Pokemon RP and Best GM in a Pokemon Roleplay

Friend Code- 3067-5323-3960

The one and only! :3 Samwin's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Turnabout Sherlock (working title) me and Slendermod

"Come now... anyone with a brain can see it... anyway, I have friends in the british police force, doesn't make them smart... and YOU read his blog, seriously?!"
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

"It's pretty well known. Just like the fact you don't know the workings of the solar system. Where did the murder take place? I need to check it out."

Blog Entries

"...... damn the worldwide abilities of the internet.... very well, there is an alleyway by redbrook warehouses, its near the courthouse.... anything else?

1) About Sherlock

2) Is he guilty

3) Who else is with you?

4) Whats London Like?

5) Relationship to the victim?
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

"Alright... who else was with you on the night?"

Blog Entries

"Hmm... lets see... the operation included myself, Watson, Lestrade, that poor substitute for a proper detective... Gumshoe I believe is his name... and Donovan may have been there as well... we kept the operation fairly low key, tried to keep the details to a minimum..."

ooc: do u know about psychelocks? :D

Arthur Conan Doyle

OOC I will now. *Google* Locks around someone's heart hiding a secret.

"Can you tell me more about this 'operation?" Phoenix asked, grinding his teeth when Gumshoe was mentioned.

Blog Entries

ooc: u want them in the story? as I know u haven't played the second 1.... :)

"We had a lead on a smuggling operation that has links worldwide, but their base of operations is said to be here in America.... the british police force has been working with the americans in order to finish them off once and for all.... however, we had to keep it very low key in order to make sure he didn't know about it... however, we clearly didn't keep it low key enough, as his henchmen was on the scene... though I haven't heard from him himself yet.... though no doubt he will make a dramatic appearance soon..." His face darkened, and he turned away for a few moments...

1) Him?

2) ) About Sherlock

3) Is he guilty

4) Whats London Like?

5) Relationship to the victim?

Arthur Conan Doyle

OOC- We have Pearl. Why not?

"Him? Who's the 'him' in question?"

Blog Entries

"....... Moriaty..... we have some... "unfinished business...."

Elsewhere.....

Date: Date: 08/02/2019 (just role with this) time: 11am, location: ????

"DO NOT GIVE ME THAT! NOBODY MAKES ME DANCE!...." To say that James Moriarty was not a happy camper was an understatement. He still had the master plan of burning the heart out of Sherlock, and was enjoying toying with both the American and british police force... but for some seemingly unknown assailant daring to take out his right hand man... that just wouldn't do... question was, was she linked to him?! He had all of his "people" looking for the real assailant.... but for the meantime, he had a golden opportunity... set up sherlock's "live in one" for the crime.... it was glorious.... but that still didn't take away this fool's audacity..... of daring to suggest that he calms down....

He glared at the messenger, a young man, recently recruited into their organization and purred...

"You are lucky I am a kind, forgiving man... I shall let you off.... this time.... but I expect a result soon.... otherwise you shall be joining Sebastian..... now..... run along!" He grinned, and stalked out of the room

Arthur Conan Doyle

"Alright then. Thank You for your time. we'll go investigate now."

Blog Entries

"HOLD IT!!".... Aren't you forgetting something... or should I say... someone?

Arthur Conan Doyle

"That's my line... Uh... Oh! JOHN! I'd forgotten He was the accused. What with you talking to me, not him."

Blog Entries

"...... just go through there... and DO NOT TALK TO THE PRESS!..." And with that, he stalked out of the room

"Okay.... so... Nick... do you wanna go through and talk to him?" Maya questioned

Arthur Conan Doyle

"We're sooo going to the press. Just to piss Sherlock off. Anyhow... let's go talk to John."

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast