Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Prosecution of a Turnabout (me unowngoldheart Transform)
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Prosecution of a Turnabout (me unowngoldheart Transform)

Just a housewife! Izumi Curtis's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Prosecution of a Turnabout (me unowngoldheart Transform)

OOC: Here is the working thread guys.... if the idea sucks, let me know and will change it. Here is the character list:

Detective Gumshoe

Phoenix Wright

Franziska Von Karma

Larry Butz

Raven Black (Played by Unowngoldheart)

Miles Edgeworth, (deceased, channeled by Maya)

Ezio Auditore(witness) played by unowngoldheart

Adrian Andrews

Maya Fey

Mia Fey

Pearl Fey

Kay Faraday

have I forgotten anybody?..........
    claim which characters u want guys

Anyway... working opening scene will most likely be edited tomorrow

Date: 23/02/2019, time: 11:50pm Location: Abandoned Warehouse

Franziska walked through the darkness of the city, to an abandoned warehouse near the prosecutors office. She had received a tip off about a hostage exchange taking place between two warring factions of the underground Mafia, and had decided to try and catch them in the act, and have enough evidence to put them away once and for all. It didn't take her long at all to reach the warehouse, and she crept inside.

It was nearly pitch black, and was quiet... too quiet. Franziska had been about to turn back, when an all to familiar smell hit her. Blood. Now really concerned, she followed the smell to a corner of the room. From the little lighting she had, she could see what appeared to be something slumped in the corner, unmoving. Concerned, she went closer, and moved the something in question... when she realized what... or shall I say who.. she shot back and yelped....

"MILES?!"... she frantically felt for a pulse on her little brother, but found nothing.. shaking violently, she tried to call for back up on her cell phone.... but there was no signal. However, they were not alone. Before she could react, someone struck her hard from behind on the back of the head, and then quickly vacated the premises. The attacker, also the person who murdered miles edgeworth then quickly put in a false call to the police.

Ten minutes later, gumshoe and his team arrive, and stumble upon a gruesome sight. The dead body of Miles Edgeworth, and the "murderer" Franziska von Karma... her hands dripping with blood. They arrest Franziska immediately..

ooc: I know this probably sucks, but it is a rough idea.

"One is All, All is One",

Izumi Curtis

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Prosecution of a Turnabout (me unowngoldheart Transf

OOC: Win...GUMMEH.

BIC: -Ezio-

"...Should I do something?" Ezio said looking towards the whole scene whilst sitting upon a rooftop, "Mabye I should call the police...or should I?" Ezio looked a tad unsure whilst just staring at the whole scene.

Ezio finally came to the decision to call the police.

"Hello?, 991...I have am reporting a homicide here at...uhh...that place near that abandoned warehouse on Cannisberry lane" Ezio stated as clearly as possible to the cops.

Ezio then jumped from the rooftop, dissapearing into a pile of hay nearby.

Blog Entries

Visit Kavidun's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Prosecution of a Turnabout (me unowngoldheart Transf

Gummy, Larry, Kay and Phoenix.
    I claimed Phoenix Wright 2001 ~ Pursuit Cornered.
    Quote Originally Posted by PkmnGreen View Post
    "Mario made Yoshi fall down a cliff to save himself! What an asshole!"
    Quote Originally Posted by $aturn¥oshi;bt213233
    I like to throw turnips at people and say "Take that, Shy Guy!"

Blog Entries

ooc: okay, all u requested are urs transform. ps, i forgot the judge. wanna have him as a cameo?

Izumi Curtis

Blog Entries

Yeah, make him Lucario from CoL.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

OOC: OB-FU*KING-JECTION! I said gummy >:T

Blog Entries

I ned gummeh

Blog Entries

hmm.... okay, I missed ur post before unown, really sorry about that. okay, how do you both want to settle this?

BIC: Date: Date: 24/02/2019, time: 1am Location: Detention Center

Adrian was faced with a terrible dilemma. Her best friend had just been arrested, and had used her call to ask her to come down to the center. However, the words of her conversation with Franziska were still echoing in her mind.

"I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU GO TO THAT MAN!!!" She had yelled at her. After much convincing, and pleading, Adrian had gotten her to go down to:

"Whatever, you will do what you wish anyway, call the fool, but dont expect me to be happy about it"

And now here she was, staring at the phone, and with a heavy sigh, she eventually dialed the number of Wright and Co Law Offices.

BIC: Date: Date: 24/02/2019, time: 1:05am Location: Wright and Co Law Offices

"ring... ring..."

Izumi Curtis

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

OOC: There B. no Wright....and can Ezio also be a suspect?, its up ta you.

BIC: Ezio

Ezio was brought into the station to be questioned about what happened.

"It was...pretty dark you see and I could only see with my Eagle Vision as it was inside a room...I was on duty you see and I- ...nevermind" Ezio hesatated before he talked about his "duties".

"...Eagle Vision?" a policeman asked with a confused expression on his face.

"Yes...you get it with my job" Ezio said trying to come up with a excuse.

"What would that be?" the policeman asked writing his statement down.

"...I am a waiter" Ezio hesitated.

Blog Entries

ooc: ah, what we could do is have two potential suspects. Ezio and Franziska. How does that sound.. and I think we ought to keep Nick, it wouldn't be phoenix wright I guess.

Izumi Curtis

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

OOC: Agreed, could you be the policeman in this scene please? its hard doing both.

BIC: "Anything else you wish to ask?" Ezio seemed to hesitate ready to pull out his hidden blade and make a run for it.

"Please, we have all day" Ezio said with a evil smirk.

Blog Entries

"Don't try and get smart with us kid, now, do you seriously expect us to believe that a waiter doing his duties would go to an abandoned warehouse?!" the detective exclaimed

Izumi Curtis

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

"It was my break" Ezio smiled as if he had achieved something.

Ezios hidden blade started to show under the table as if he was ready to strike...Ezio hated people who pressured him.

"Any other questions?" Ezio said with cheek and a smirk on his face.

Blog Entries

"Another Boring Day waking up with no cases..."

The TV turned on.

Blog Entries

"Ring... Ring...." Eventually Maya picked the phone up. "Hello?".... Miss Andrews.... WHAT?!... SURE, NICK WILL BE RIGHT OVER!!" And with that, she slammed the phone down and flew over to Nick... Hey, FRANZY has been ARRESTED!!!" she bellowed. then fell silent, as the tv had come on with a breaking news report

"There were shocks all round just one hour ago as word came out that well known Prosecutor Franziska Von Karma has been arrested for the murder of fellow Prosecutor Miles Edgeworth, More details to come"

Izumi Curtis

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast