Operation: Golden Serpent (JS and Esrver) - Page 5

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Operation: Golden Serpent (JS and Esrver)

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Default Re: Operation: Golden Serpent (JS and Esrver)

Eunice slowly woke up again. ''Agh... What did ya say?'' She asked before quickly reloading her M9. ''What just happened?''
    -----------
    ''Jordan, sergeant Zanovich, are you alright?'' One of the privates shouted.

SCAR-H - 3 Mags
    M1911 - 5 Mags

"We're still alive over here, but don't be keepin' your hopes up," Jordan yelled back to the Private as he rolled forward to the edge of the side door, using his M1911 to clear the dangerously close OpFor. "RPG knocked us around, Sergeant! Tail's gone, we've got sand niggers movin' in and I'm on my last MP7 mag," Jordan reported, loading another magazine into his Colt as quickly as possible.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

''Just a day at the office.'' Eunice said, shooting a insurgent. ''How 'bout your SCAR? Can't you use that one?'' She asked, firing at another insurgent.
    ------
    ''This is Warhorse 5-2, Sierra 1 Actual, are you reading me?'' A voice said through Eunice and Jordan's earpiece.

SCAR-H - 2 Mags
    M1911 - 5 Mags

Right on cue, Jordan reached into the back of the Blackhawk and pulled his SCAR-H into his hands. "Maybe, depends on whether or not they'll be blowin' it around the desert all damn day." With his assault rifle back in his hands, Jordan put up a much better fight, suppressing most of the insurgents that had tried to rush the chopper. Once Warhorse 5-2 started trying to contact them, Jordan finished off the mag in his SCAR and started reloading to cover Eunice while she returned the transmission. "One Actual, ain't that you, Sergeant?"

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

''Yeah, that's me. Shut up for a sec. Warhorse 5-2, this is Sierra 1 actual, you don't wanna know how good it is to hear from you.'' Eunice said before grabbing Jordan's M1911 from his holster and using it to shoot another insurgent. ''Mind if I borrow this? I prefer pistols.'' She said.

"Yeah, go for it. Let me know when you're out." Jordan kept the SCAR straight and directly in front of his face, making sure that he had a rough idea of where his ACOG was pointing so he could fire quickly. It proved to be working, and he was starting to shoot at the closer insurgents with ease and confidence. "I may not be able to keep this up too much longer. Do you think one of the pilots'll have an MP5 or somethin'?"

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

''You can use my SCAR if you want to.'' Eunice replied, firing randomly at a bunch of insurgents, not bothering to aim. ''Warhorse 5-2, wwhere are you right now?'' She said through her earpiece. ''Sierra 1 Actual, this is Warhorse 5-2, ETA 5 minutes. Think you can hold out?'' The pilot asked. Eunice didn't reply, but looked at Jordan. ''Uhh, I'm kinda burning through my mags here... Summers, how much do you have left?'' Eunice asked.

SCAR-H - 1 Mag

"I've got two SCAR mags, but my MP7's still full. I planned on waiting for Warhorse to get here first." He inconveniently said while removing the spent magazine in his SCAR. "I'll take advantage of yours if things get rough though. How much is left for that one?"

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

''5 mags. I didn't use it yet, and I'm not planning to use it.'' Eunice said before almost falling to side. ''What the... Gah. Blood loss dizziness.'' She said, dropping Jordan's 1911 and pressing her hand against the bullet wound in her shoulder.

Firing his SCAR for suppression as he moved, Jordan crouched through the chopper to Eunice's side where he took cover behind the wall. "Fuck sakes, I need to take combat lifesaving once this is done with," he said, pulling his helmet backwards off of his head so that it rested on the back of his neck, loading the last magazine into his SCAR once his hand was free.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

''I'll remind you to.'' Eunice said, trying to aim properly. Of course, she didn't hit anything while firing, mainly because her vision was also starting to get blurry and because all colors slowly started to fade. ''Dammit! Warhorse 5-2, get the fuck over here!'' She yelled through her earpiece.

"Five-two if we don't get exfil soon then you'd best bring a bugle on your way here," Jordan added after Eunice, keeping his concentration on the closest insurgents. When one tried making a rush for the chopper, Jordan fired a single round before the magazine was finished. The bullet hit, causing the insurgent to stummble over onto the ground however. Jordan slung the SCAR behind his back and turned to Eunice. "I'm out, where's your SCAR?"

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

''Right next to you.'' Eunice replied, pointing at her SCAR, which was in between Jordan and Eunice. ''Jesus Christ, 5-2, if you don't get here in 5 minutes we'll be dea- Fuck.'' Eunice suddenly said, pointing at a OpFor Technical which didn't look particularly friendly. ''Jordan. Duck. Now.'' She said before taking cover behind some of the chopper's wreckage and waiting for the hail of bullets to come.

[OOC]: Fuck sakes, I thought that the idea I went with for the SCAR was a vertical grip; I forgot about the grenade launcher.

Without any thought towards another unhelpful curse before a physical reaction, Jordan took Eunice's SCAR behind the wall of the Blackhawk with him as he lunged out of the Technical gunner's sight. Trying to find something useful to do while pinned, Jordan pulled back the charging handle on the SCAR, then pulled off his balaclava. Once Jordan satisfied his need for fresh air, he dropped the balaclava and turned away from the wall of the Blackhawk, doubting it's resistant to whatever the bullets the Technical was about to fire at him.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345