Ocean Jewel (Dolce and Flaze) - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ocean Jewel (Dolce and Flaze)

Looks can be deceiving. Dolce's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dolce On Twitter
    Follow Dolce on Tumblr Visit Dolce's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Ocean Jewel (Dolce and Flaze)

"Okay done." Erin muttered to herself. "Lucario looks pretty agile, a real threat in battle I bet and seems very well trained. I wanna hear how you got him while we search!" Erin beamed before turning to her Butterfree and signaling him to start searching the surrounding area. "Off we go!"

I'll be your shadow Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Ocean Jewel (Dolce and Flaze)

Alex followed Erin inside of the cave and was surprised when he saw all of the water currents that surrounded the area. He didn't know how far the cave went but he did know that it had a lot of water. He looked around towards his sides and noticed multiple areas that served for footing, though they would have to jump to get to them.

"Well me, my brother and our cousin were taken to this daycare once by our uncle," Alex began talking as he faced Lucario. "The guy had been abandoned by its trainer, he was really sick and had a lot of problems with focusing his strength, I felt so sorry for it I...kind of snuck it away from the daycare," he laughed innocently; though with a bit of nervousness. "Me and my brother did our best to hide it and take care of it but our dad found out and after a lot of begging and explaining he let me keep it, so my first order of business was to help it get a good grasp of it's abilities, it's not very strong but he's got the speed to make up for it."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234