Ocean Jewel (Dolce and Flaze)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ocean Jewel (Dolce and Flaze)

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Ocean Jewel (Dolce and Flaze)

Naranja Island, an island located on the eastern point of the Orange Islands Archipelago. This large island, like most of the islands in the archipelago offered beautiful beaches and vast rows after rows of beautiful trees as well as the archipelago’s signature Pokemon, which were one of the main attractions of this column of islands.

This island is also known for its now famous legend, the legend of an ancient Pokemon who used to roam the seas millennia ago, while this Pokemon had always been part of this island’s culture there have recently been sightings of it, and as thus multiple trainers and people of science have come to this island in search for this mysterious beings.

Alex Damon got off from the ship he had taken, he looking down at the island from the ship’s helm and smiling to himself. He had long brown colored hair that fell over his forehead and sides, along with a pair of crystal blue colored eyes; which at the moment were being covered by a pair of sunglasses.

He was wearing a simple red colored t-shirt along with a pair of black jeans and a black backpack strapped to his back. “So this is Naranja Island huh?’ he said to himself as he began walking down from the ship. “Well then, better get to work.”

The Dimension Witch Dolce's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dolce On Twitter
    Follow Dolce on Tumblr Visit Dolce's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Ocean Jewel (Dolce and Flaze)

Grasping her luggage firmly and weaving her way through the ship's crowd to make it on shore and to safety Erin, an assistant and niece to the well known Professor Ivy had set off on her own trip to find out more about Naranja Island's mysterious sightings.

Once ashore Erin adjusted her dark green glasses, combed her violet hair back into a proper bun, straightened out her short sleeved lab coat, and her yellow turtle neck so that they hugged her figure nicely.

"There that's better, I just hope I lost those beasts on board...." she grumbled to herself while walking before bumping into a man she's never met before.

"Yikes! I'm so sorry, I was letting my thoughts wander and I wasn't exactly paying attentio---Err hi my name is Erin, and I'm very sorry for bumping into you like that" She said flustered and avoiding eye contact.

IGN: Dolce, 3DS FC: 4554-1270-5039
    Entertainment, Inc.Global Trade Station
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Alex had been staring off into the distance and as thus wasn't paying attention to his surroundings; at least until he felt someone crash with him. He waved his arms around so as to try and not fall off but was able to keep his ground. "Wow that was close," he sighed in relief before turning around to look at the now very flustered and embarassed woman. A small laugh escaped his mouth as he looked at her. "Don't worry about it, what matters is that I didn't fall off after all," he smiled. "And I'm Alex, it's nice to meet you Professor," he pointed out, noticing the lab coat she was wearing.

Blog Entries
    Follow Dolce On Twitter

Erin stared at Alex blankly almost like she was trying to process what he said until she glanced down at her lab coat. "Oh no! I'm not a Professor, not yet at least. I'm just an aide to my aunt Professor Ivy. But it's a pleasure to meet you as well." She said while dusting off her lab coat.

Now with her composure fully regained, Erin gave Alex another look over and tilted her head in curiosity. "You don't look like any island native, or any common tourist to me. So what brings you here....um Alex?"

"There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Oh Professor Ivy," Alex pointed out with a raised eyebrow, he had heard of the professor, though he hadn't personally met her before himself. He heard Erin's question and immediately took out one of the pokeballs that were strapped to his belt so as to show it to her. 'I'm a trainer, I came here in order to check out those legend sightings that have been on the news a lot," he pointed out, though he seemed to be a bit secretive about it.

Blog Entries
    Follow Dolce On Twitter

Erin grinned at the sight of the Pokeball. "Hey I just met you, and this may seem crazy but wanna battle? I may not seem like one but I'm also a breeder and trainer myself." she said with a fiery determination in her eyes and pulled out a Pokeball from her lab coat.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Alex was a bit surprised by the fact that she had challenged him just like that, he wasn't used to people just challenging him to a battle. This is something that made him happy actually,e specially when he saw the determination she had in her eyes; that was enough to tell her that she wasn't kidding about her claims. "Well I guess I could use a battle," he noded his head and smirked before holding his pokeball back. "One Pokemon each then, loser buys lunch."

Blog Entries
    Follow Dolce On Twitter

"Are you a mind reader or something? Because that's exactly what I was thinking. Since I challenged you, feel free to send your Pokemon out first." Erin said as she adjusted her glasses.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Alex looked at the woman once more, now really curious as to who she could be and how good she was. Obviously she wanted him to pick first in order to see what he had but he figured it couldn't hurt. "Then I'll go with this!" Alex yelled before sending out his Scizor, who proceeded to stretch out its wings and claws as soon as it came out from the pokeball's domain.

Blog Entries
    Follow Dolce On Twitter

"Alright then, I'll choose this one." Erin grinned as grasped onto the Pokeball she pulled out earlier, and threw it to reveal a Leafeon. "Ivy, you think you can win? After all it's just an overgrown bug." Erin giggled as her Leafeon took a fighting stance.

"Some may call me crazy, but honestly I don't consider it a challenge if my opponent is at a disadvantage so feel free to make the first move!" Erin remarked with a confident smirk plastered across her face.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"All right then let's start this off!" Alex exclaimed, noticing that a crowd seemed to be gathering around the two of them already. He knew he had the advantage but he was also sure that if Erin really was a professor's assistant then she wasn't someone that would let an advantage take over the match. "Start off with a Double Team then Fury Cutter!" Alex commanded as Scizor began to create copies of itself, the copies surrounding the Leafeon in turn before they lunged forward and began slashing down at it. He had to test the waters first, and while it was a risky attack it would at least help him see his opponent's strength.

Blog Entries
    Follow Dolce On Twitter

"Ohh you think you have us surrounded huh?" Erin chuckled to herself in amusement.

"I'm not worried, cause my Ivy knows exactly what to do! Now Dig!" Erin commanded as her Leafeon dug into the ground and vanished from sight. Underground Ivy was burrowing further into the earth and far away from Scizor's present location before reappearing behind the doubles.

"Now strike them all with Leaf Blade!" Hearing this Leafeon took to the air with a jump and the leaf on her head glowing and prepared to strike.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Block the attack!" Alex yelled. Once Leafeon fired its attack the Scizors began to each get hit and vanish in turn, this was different for one of them, who sped through the leafs before appearing behind the Leafeon. "Now use X-Scissor!" he yelled as Scizor crossed its arms together and slashed down at Leafeon.

Blog Entries
    Follow Dolce On Twitter

"Ohh!!" Erin gushed excitedly. "There's nothing like the feeling of being cornered! Now Ivy parry it with your own X-Scissor!" The Leafeon used it's head foliage, and tail to keep the Scizor at bay.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I think I respect you a bit more now," Alex grinned, he hadn't met many trainers that enjoyed going head to toe with their opponents, especially against his Scizor. "Silver Wind!" he yelled as Scizor's wings began to flutter around before firing gusts of silver wind at Leafeon.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast