My Little Pony: War at Hoof (Me and Royal Sovereign) - Page 84
Page 84 of 207 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 3091

Thread: My Little Pony: War at Hoof (Me and Royal Sovereign)

Default Re: My Little Pony: War at Hoof (Me and Royal Sovereign)

Nightmare Moon clapped. From somewhere else. "I thought you learned to recognize illusions thousands of years ago." She said.

---

"You remember Nightmare Moon?" Rarity said. "Samaya has turned into Nightmare Time. Nightmare Moon and Celestia are trying to save us from her."

Hello.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

''Touché.'' Nightmare Time said, letting the illusion go. ''A nice trick, I must admit. But my tricks are better.'' She said, teleporting on top of Luna. ''Let's do this rodeo style, then.''

---

''WHAT?!'' Glacis said. ''This calls for more speed! Rarity, there's a bottle of whiskey strapped to my seat! Get onto the engine deck and pour it into the fuel tank!''

OoC: Reference to a movie I watched once.
    Everything is possible in the game of life.

"Hey, do you think I'm foolish enough to fight you?" Another Nightmare Moon place from a different place. The illusion under Nightmare Time transformed into a giant dragon which bit Nightmare Time.

---

"Uhh... Right." Rarity said and did as she was told.

Hello.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Time quickly dodged the dragon's jaw, having predicted what would happen already. ''Okay, show yourself! If you don't, well... Say goodbye to time in Equestria!'' She said, creating a temporal distortion around herself which started expanding slowly.

---

Suddenly, a plume of fire came from the engine's exhaust, immediately sending the tank to a speed of 140km/h, the transmission struggling to keep up with the thing.

''Alcohol in the fuel tank totally wrecks the suspension and engine, but fuck if it isn't worth it!'' Glacis yelled.

"Never." Moon said. "I can keep up with this forever, you know. How do you think I survived my time on the moon?" Moon said as three Discord illusions attacked Nightmare Time.

---

"I love it!" Rarity yelled. A pile of snow fell on her face. "Err..."

Hello.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

''You, maybe. But what about everypony else? Are you truly prepared to plunge all of Equestria into eternal darkness? No wind, no birds, no food growing, no seasons, nothing! It'll be a massacre! And YOU will be partially responsible!'' Nightmare Time said, teleporting away, having predicted this move as well.

---

''Get back inside, Rarity!'' Glacis said before smoke started coming from the engine cover.

"Ponies have been through Discord's reign, Samaya. They survived my brief reign of eternal night. They are like cockroaches. They survive everything. Every freaking thing." Moon said as a few hundred of zombie alicorns started attacking Nightmare Time.

---

"Alright." Rarity said and shook the snow off her.

Hello.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Nightmare Time teleported away yet again. ''Would they survive not being able to grow anything? You have no idea what would happen to Equestria without time, do you?'' She said.

''Luna! She's - oww! - She's right!'' Celestia said before kicking off the other Nightmare Times and switching to telepathy. ''Sister, just confront her. We don't have to win. We need to keep her occupied until Twilight and her friends arrive. Confront her. You're just enraging her further.''

---

''Awww yeeeaaah! I love this! Do you love this, Rarity? Because I'm having the time of my life here! I wonder why my sister signed up to serve on dusty old submarines! THis is so awesome!'' Glacis said.

---

''We're here!'' Rainbow Dash said, flying above Canterlot.

"Tia, the more she is enraged, the more disoriented her powers become. Time hasn't stopped here, yet her distortion has long since consumed this place" Moon thought-spoke to Nightmare Flare. "Been there, done that. Endless night killed off all the crops. I still don't know how they survived THAT." Moon said.

---

"Right." Rarity said. "We are at Canterlot."

---

Fluttershy just followed Rainbow Dash. She just entered Canterlot.

Hello.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

''She's not trying! Luna! Confront her! Now! If she loses control, it'll be a disaster!'' Celestia said.

---

''Alright.'' Glacis said, shutting down the engine and braking, the tank slamming into a wall due to its speed.

"Hey, you aren't doing anything to help either. I could have done what I'm doing without you. You confront her. Luna thought-spoke. "Actually, in a way, I did exactly what you did. They survived. Somehow."

---

Rarity hopped out. She saw Rainbow Dash. "Hey Rainbow Dash! I'm here!" Rarity yelled. Twilight teleported right in front of Rarity. "Oh my, Twilight, are you alright?"

"Y-yeah. I think so." Twilight muttered, dazed by the teleportation. She faced a bench. "Hey Rarity!"

"I'm here." Rarity said.

"Right." Twilight said, facing a trash can now. "You guys got here quick."

Hello.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

'''WHAT?! I've been busy fighting off two other Nightmare Times!'' Celestia said.

''Have it your way. You'll still be partially responsible for yet another massacre.'' Nightmare Time said.

---

''I'm Rainbow Dash. Of course I got here fast. Duh.'' Dash said, landing.

''And we kind of drove to this place.'' Glacis said before reversing the tank and parking it next to the group.

"You know what?" Nightmare Moon said. "I'd like that. I'd love eternal night. Thank you." Moon said and appeared in front of Nightmare Time. "Don't worry, Celestia."

---

"And I kind of teleported here." Twilight said.

Hello.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

''So I guess you're joining my cause? Huh. Didn't quite expect that.'' Nightmare Time said.

---

''I say Rarity and I got here in style.'' Glacis said. ''Though I did wreck the tank's engine.''

"I guess so." Luna said. "You know what might make this even more fun? Discord."

---

"Speaking of which, where is Pinkie Pie and Applejack?" Twilight asked.

Hello.