My Little Pony: War at Hoof (Me and Royal Sovereign) - Page 61
Page 61 of 207 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Thread: My Little Pony: War at Hoof (Me and Royal Sovereign)

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Default Re: My Little Pony: War at Hoof (Me and Royal Sovereign)

Suddenly, another Changeling who obviously wasn't familiar with the word ''stealth'' pounced on Glacis, quickly putting some sort of ring on her horn before being bucked away. ''Get away from me!'' Glacis said before another Changeling bucked her in the side.

---

''So nopony is worried about the Princess? She seemed angry.'' Pinkie said.

---

''I guess.'' Glitter mumbled.
    Everything is possible in the game of life.

"What the hay is going on?!" Twilight poked her head outside. Before she could react, Hawkgirl put a ring on Twilight's horn too. "Hey, goddamn chameleon!" She angrily yelled.

---

"Pinkie pie, there is nothing we could do to calm Celestia. Only you and that thing can make somepony laugh, but your laughs can make a pony crazy too." Luna said, pointing to Discord.

---

"Captain, I have been thinking..." Sea started. "If we could be fooled by an fake nuclear strike order from the changelings... I wonder what would have happened if we got some low strike order? Would we have followed?"

Hello.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

''Oh, you're going to get it!'' Glacis said as she tried to use a teleportation spell... Only to find out that she couldn't perform any magic. ''What the - magic nullification rings. I didn't even know Changelings had these devices. You good at normal hoof-to-hoof combat, Twilight? Because we're going to have to do this the earth pony way.'' She said.

''Better idea. Just surrender right now, or I'll put a bullet between your eyes.'' Scope said, who had apparently landed the helicopter nearby. Suddenly, two other Changelings took advantage from Scope's sudden distraction and tackled Glacis and Twilight, quickly tying the two of them up.

---

''Aww...'' Pinkie whined.

---

''I don't know.'' Glitter said

Hawkgirl smiled as Lucifer stepped outside the helicopter. "Scope, stealth." She cocked her head to face Scope. "I was going to silently take down these unicorns."

"Is that a stealth buck?" Twilight stared at Hawkgirl. "I'd be dammed. They have better tech than us. Just look at that heli- a Helicopter?!"

"Ah, if it isn't Twilight Sparkle." Lucifer said. "Scope, have I ever told you I'm not a pure changeling?"

"You've told me." Hawkgirl said. "He was a pony professor."

"Lucifer?" Twilight said. "And, gosh! That is Scope, the guy who shot Glacis. I was there when he shot her."

"OKAY." One of the changeling stallions shouted. "Everybody fucking knows each other, can we go now?!"

---

"Hello, everyone." Spike said as he walked in.

"Since when are you formal?" Rarity cocked her head.

"C'mon, I have some respect with these dragons." Spike said.

---

"Well, anyways. Big day." Sea said. "They are going to give some prawns to us."

Hello.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

''I second that. We got what we came for.'' Scope said, trotting over to Twilight and Glacis. ''Not so much without your magic, eh?'' He said, stroking Glacis' horn and demonstratively tapping the magic nullifier ring. ''Alright, let's go!'' He suddenly yelled.

''Lucifer, would you happen to be the asshole who invented those magic nullifier rings?'' Glacis asked before Scope bucked her in the face. ''We're asking the questions here, not you.'' He said to Glacis, whose nose was now leaking some tiny drops of blood onto the tank's engine deck.

---

''So what's the plan?'' Pinkie asked.

---

Glitter just rolled her eyes.
    Last edited by Vaexa; 8th August 2012 at 06:52 AM.

"Yeah. No, that kind of lives and dies with Twilight." Lucifer said.

"W-Well, in my defence, I never knew they would be used against us." Twilight said.

After everyone were in the copter, they started flying towards Lucifer's laboratory. "So... Are we going for a tea party with Chrysalis?" Twilight asked.

"No, not really. I don't like her." Hawkgirl commented before Lucifer got a chance to speak.

Lucifer stared at Hawkgirl for a few seconds before turning to Twilight. "No, Twilight. We are heading for my lab." Lucifer said. Scope was probably the one flying, so he wasn't here to buck him for talking.

"Ah. Did you locate the meteorite?" Twilight asked, as if nothing has happened.

"Oh, that. Thanks for reminding me of my failure." Lucifer said.

"You are welcome." Twilight replied.

"Anyways, that is why I need you for." Lucifer said.

"Look, professor, I love doing things for science, but I am not letting Chrysalis get Venutrium." Twilight said.

"Oh, no, no. Not like that." Lucifer said. "I need to test new unharmful stuff on ponies. If something works on ponies, it works on us."

"What do you mean?" Twilight asked. Twilight started as Lucifer and Twilight started talking.

"Scope, next time tell me that whenever if are here to kidnap Commander Sparkle, we will not bring Lucifer." Hawkgirl whispered, not even understanding what they were talking about.

---

"Well. This has been a very secret COMBAT matter; There was a meteorite impact in Equestria. Particularly somewhere north." Luna started. "It contained a new mineral- A mineral that could change the very flow of history with its power. Before the changelings get there, we must get it first." Luna said. "While Spike's Griffons will work with pegasi to clear the sky, we will assemble a expedition with your polar species."

"Wait, what is this mineral?" Green started.

"According to a former professor who made the meteorite impact in the first place, he named it Venutrium." Luna said.

"You mean, Lucifer?" Green asked.

"Yeah." Luna said.

---

Sea relaxed on his bunk. "What has the world come to." He said. "Ten years ago, there was not even a thought of warfare and military. Now..."

Hello.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

"I'd like to keep this one for myself, Lucifer." Scope said, who had put the helicopter on autopilot. "I mean, she isn't as smart as Twilight, but she's a treasure trove of information on Equestrian armour."

"What's your problem with me, anyway?" Glacis asked, only getting a sharp buck to the stomach as a response. "Shut it." Scope said. Glacis whined quietly and spat some blood at Scope's hooves.

"Anyway, Twilight." Glacis said, ignoring Scope's orders. "Did you really invent these devices? If so, why? I feel so... Weak without my magic." She whispered.

"That ring does look good on you, though." Scope remarked.

"Fuck off." Glacis said, followed by Scope bucking her in the stomach again.

---

Celestia, who had apparently eavesdropped on the discussion, returned into the room again. "Sister, I'd like it if a pony could accompany this expedition. I have one in mind. Snow Crystal. Born high-up in the mountains. Extremely tough, intelligent, and a great flier. She's been the leader of a paramilitary group of ponies who've been mercilessly slaughtering any and all Changelings who dare venture into the mountainous regions." She said.

---

"Actually, there was. I was a dive officer aboard the ENS Manticore, a Balao-class diesel submarine when I just joined the Silent Service." Glitter said. "I must admit, I was a rookie back then. I almost got my fellow crew members killed by accidentally sending us past crush depth." She said, brushing her mane to the side to reveal a tiny scar. "One of the trim tanks burst and sent us into a 45 degree list. I smashed into a pipe. When I came to, I was lying in a tiny puddle of blood inside a dark room, which turned out to be the command room. I managed to get us above water again after 2 hours of messing around." She explained. "I was so afraid I'd die down there... Without my sister, my brother, my parents..."

"Glacis, we made it hold unicorn prisoners from using magic to just teleport away!" Twilight said. "You understand?" She asked and then turned to Scope. "Okay, poop face. Why are you risking our lives? Autopilot and storms- Specially a hurricane-storm- Do not work together."

---

"I knew you were listening in." Luna said. "Snow Crystal was already on the expedition."

"Princess, you might think I am crazy, but I also have a suggestion to the members of this expedition." Spike started. "Lupin. He is a Giraffe. He is really useful in hilly places, believe me."

---

"Wow. Harsh." Sea said. This made him remember Deep Strike. "I joined about eight years ago. I was the captain of the ENS Deep Strike." He started. "Our specialty was deep travelling to avoid all kinds of radars. But an volcanically active trench erupted right when my submarine was above it... We sank. Thank god that we got stuck on a big rock that kept us from sinking into lava. I took over the controls from my helmsman. We contacted the nearest COMBAT ship. I managed to get the only working engine to get us as high as we could that would be safe for my crew to get out. Divers from the rescue ship were trying to get my crew out. It was a nightmare, opening the hatches underwater. I stuck around for the last minute. I desperately tried to get my submarine away from doom. The rescue divers left me for the dead. I then saw that the nuclear compartments were experiencing damage. I realized what that meant and swam outside, helping my remaining crew to swim to shore. Suddenly, A nuclear bomb exploded underwater. I lost the five ponies I was trying to save. A rescue diver dived in at the right time, because I was knocked unconscious by the blast." Sea said, sadness showering him. "Out of a twenty-pony crew, only nine of my ponies survived. Having lost my ship, Princess Luna set me up on board the Ghastly Gorge until Deep Strike was remade... I don't think they are remaking it."

Sulu had somehow silently snuck in, and heard Glacis and Sea's stories. "W-Wow." Sulu said.

"If maybe I had not stopped to try and save my ship, maybe I could have saved all of them ponies. Even one of those ponies I could have saved." Sea said. "And if I was faster, I could have saved those two... Simply Bubbles and Water Sprout... From being consumed by the bomb."

Hello.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

"Because I want to tell this little bitch how much I hate her." Scope said, stomping on Glacis again, who desperately tried to teleport away.

---

"Good to hear Snow Crystal is in." Celestia said.

---

"Listen, Sea." Glitter said, hugging him. "We submariners... We're always just inches away from or deaths. There's so much which can go wrong. There was nothing you could do. And your crewmen haven't died, remember? They're just... Still on eternal patrol..." Glitter said. "They're out there somewhere... Remember? Submariners never die. We just don't return from our patrols. We are immortal." She said.

"What? Scope!" Lucifer scolded. "Get back there you dumb vermin! Helicopters should be carefully flown in rain!"

---

Spike talked with a Zebra for a moment, and then turned back to the others. "Problem. The hurricane has reached Canterlot." He said. "The Griffons are doing their best to stop it..."

---

Sea smiled. "Right." He said.

"On a cheerier note, we got us some whiskey." Sulu said.

"I don't want it." Sea said.

"What? Since when do you, of all ponies, not drin- Nevermind." Sulu stopped as he realized that Sea was in some problem involving that.

Hello.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

"Then you go fly it. I've been looking forward to this for a looooong time." Scope said.

---

"Can't we do anything else?" Celestia said.

---

"No drinking allowed among my crew." Glitter said. "So what is the first thing you guys are going to do after the war?"

Lucifer started piloting the helicopter.

---

"There is nothing else I know." Spike said.

"Nor me." Rarity said. Green agreed.

"Me neither." Luna said. "Discord...?"

"Actually, I can remove this storm." Discord said. "But I cannot hold that much energy in myself, so I will have to kick the storm on some other continent. Or the moon. And we don't wan't our precious satellite to gain an hurricane when it doesn't even have an atmosphere, right?"

---

"Right." Sulu said. "I would go on a hiking trip."

"I think I will fly to my apartment in Canterlot. And don't return to the beach for an month." Sea said. He noticed Sulu stared at him. "Yeah, I'm a pegasus. My uniform hides my wings."

Hello.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

''So, Glacis... You don't remember me, do you? Well, I remember you.'' Scope said, unsheathing one of his knives and stabbing Glacis in the shoulder. ''We have so much catching up to do when we arrive at the base...'' He said, grinning.

---

''Dammit.'' Celestia said just before Snow Crystal came crashing in.

''Lieutenant Snow Crystal reporting, ma'am!'' She said, saluting.

---

''The first thing I'll do is get Sulu drunk and then have a good time with him.'' Glitter said, grinning madly.

"This helicopter is full of crazy ponies." Hawkgirl said. "A mad scientist, a crazy unicorn commander, a lonely changeling who has nothing to do and a tank commander who is pissing off Scope."

"You forgot technological gadget spy changeling." Twilight said, immediately regretting her words. "Sorry!" Twilight lip-read to Hawkgirl.

"How can you reveal about the sea ponies!" Hawkgirl said back to Twilight, completely silent.

"Sorry!" Twilight replied.

---

Green was thinking about about something, sitting in a chair at the corner of the room.

---

Sulu was imagining inhaling the snowy air, petting some snow leopards, before Glitter's words hit him. "Wait, what?" He asked, confused.

Hello.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

''I have nothing to do with this!'' Glacis weakly said before Scope bucked her on the neck. ''Shut up!'' He yelled.

''I do wonder what Scope's problem with that unicorn is.'' A random Changeling who was part of the ambush squad said.

---

''Carmen told me to tell you something, ma'am! Permission to do so?'' Crystal asked.

---

''You heard me.'' Glitter said, looking into Sulu's eyes.