My Little Pony: War at Hoof (Me and Royal Sovereign) - Page 56

Page 56 of 207 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast

Thread: My Little Pony: War at Hoof (Me and Royal Sovereign)

Blog Entries
    Follow Shadow Raikou On Twitter Add Shadow Raikou on Google+
    Visit Shadow Raikou's Youtube Channel

Default Re: My Little Pony: War at Hoof (Me and Royal Sovereign)

"...Right." Snipin' barely managed to control a laugh. "Why was the Dragon trying to warn us off?" Snipin' said and concentrated on the lava. "Dragons cannot go through lava." He said and looked at Pupa. "Maybe the lava is fake?" Snipin' suggested and flew into the lava- before stopping just centimeters from the lava. "I'm not sure."

---

"Why me? Tell that yourself." Lucifer said and disconnected Chrysalis from the line.

They should make all quadruple Pokemon ride able along with Gogoat.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

''If it radiates heat, it's real. If it doesn't, it isn't. Simple. Just try.'' Pupa said.

---

''Why does nobody obey my orders?! You all owe your meager little lives to me! Without me, you'd have starved!'' Chrysalis suddenly yelled in a fit of rage.
    Everything is possible in the game of life.

Blog Entries

Snipin' went back and took position. He shot one of his arrows at the lava- and the arrow went right through it. "Fake. My arrows would've burned." Snipin' said as a loud splat came from the other side of the fake lava waterfall. Snipin' went inside the waterfall... and his eyes went wide. His arrow broke one of many hundreds of dragon eggs. "Oy vey."

"You really have to work on your listening skills." The Dragon's voice came, his head growing back.

---

"You know, Snipin's arrows would be really helpful here- even if I miss, the explosion will kill that pony." Hawkgirl said and unleashed her rifle on Gun Breech.

"I don't make his arrows, he makes them himself." Lucifer said. "I don't know how- but they can sedate an Ursa Major on their full extent."

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

''Geez, just go back to sleep and leave us alone. We'll be out of here in a minute. Unless you start a fight, in which case I'LL KICK YOUR REARSIDE.'' Pupa said.

---

''Maybe it'd be a decent idea to hold your fire until you can actually kill that ''Gun Breech'' stealthily. I don't think you're looking forward to getting the Equestrian Army's E-75s and some of their newer toys on your ass, do you?'' Scope said.
    Last edited by Vaexa; 23rd July 2012 at 06:55 AM.

Blog Entries

Ooc: Snipin'? Or Scope? xD

"You know what? I am not letting you go. Thousands of years ago, this tunnel's creators instructed me to not let anyone pass." The Dragon said. "But then again, I am sick of being trapped here."

"Maybe we can help you out- in exchange for an complete destruction of Changeling forces in Manehattan." Snipin' said. "Then you spend your next month shipping your eggs out of this fake lava cave,"

"I do like destruction." The dragon replied.

---

"Whatever." Hawkgirl said and shot Gun Breech. "What did you say about their SD base nearby, Lucifer?"

"I have heard of many entrances to that very base. One of them spoke of a big tree within this forest." Lucifer said.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

OoC: I KEEP MIXING THESE TWO NAMES UP FUCK DAMMIT

Oh well, can't blame me, I'm tired.

BiC: ''Wow, just a second. I am not letting this dragon here massacre all these Changelings.'' Pupa said. ''Our target is Chrysalis, not the Changelings.''

---

The echoing shot of Hawkgirl's rifle immediately put the nearby tank base on full alert, and not too long after Hawkgirl's bullet found its way into Gun Breech's chest several E-75s who had apparently been on maneuvers rolled up, hatches closed, guns loaded with HE ammunition. These four E-75s were soon joined by an E-100 equipped with a thermal scope on top of the turret.

OoC: Russian 122mm explosive shells were capable of ripping apart bunkers. Now imagine what 128mm HE shells would do to a forest and by extension to Hawkgirl. Yup.

Blog Entries

"He could just fly right into Chrysalis' throne room and fry her up." Snipin' suggested.

---

"Now lets get into this SD tree- they wouldn't be able to find us here." Lucifer said and hopped in the tree. He went down a short ladder and walked through a passage.

"Now what? Rampage the SD base or wait until the tanks give up finding us?" Hawkgirl asked.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

''Don't think so.'' Pupa said. ''I'm Chrysalis' daughter. I should know what she's capable of. And believe me, Chrysalis will fry that dragon instead.''

---

''If you ask me, better to wait. If they ever give up, that is.'' Scope said, who had been listening in on Hawkgirl and Lucifer.

Blog Entries

The dragon was getting annoyed now. "I guess you are right." Snipin' said.

---

"Okay." Hawkgirl said.

---

A stallion ran up to Twilight, who was busy getting up the defence arrangements. "Commander, Gun Breech has been shot. Tanks are desperately looking for the changeling but to no avail." He said, panting.

"In the middle of this thunderstorm and rain, that happens." Twilight sighed. "Don't waste fuel and ammo on bigger tanks. Just one E-75 is good enough for a changeling."

"Right." The stallion said and ran off back to the base.

Twilight turned on her mic. "Shining Armor, I need twenty artillery guns set up southeast of the Carousel boutique as soon as possible!" Twilight said and switched frequency. "Princess Celestia, the storm is getting worse each second. The fires are stopped, but minor floods are occurring near the town hall. It is hard to see anything in this high amount of rain. We await your orders."

---

"That seems to be an awfully lot of rain. It isn't raining that hard here..." Luna said. She then spoke in her mic. "Trixie, I need two more unicorn troops bound for Ponyville now. Rainbow Dash, have your troops clear as much clouds as they can. Spitfire, Soarin', at the least five pegasi troops bound for Cloudsdale and Canterlot to help clear up the sky. All of you, fast!"

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

''So erm... Can we pass, mister dragon?'' Pupa asked.

---

Glacis, who had followed Twilight, suddenly interrupted her. ''You have no idea how lethal infantry can be to tanks, do you? I never want a tank to be out there all alone. Minimum of five, covering each other. Don't forget I'm still in command of the tank company stationed here.'' She said. ''... Actually, send in two E-75s and our new Jagdpanzer E-100.'' She said,

''Twilight, is Glacis with you? Ask her about ''ITOSS''. She knows what it is.'' Celestia said via the radio.

''ITOSS?'' Glacis said, who had been listening in on the conversation. ''Infrared-Thermal Optical Sighting System ... A system using an infrared floodlight to determine ranges and increase visibility in low-light conditions. We've been working on a thermal camera system, as well. It's currently mounted on two E-50M prototypes.'' She muttered.

---

''But - won't we leave Cloudsdale and Canterlot undefended that way?'' Rainbow Dash interrupted.

Blog Entries

A loud thunder crackled near Ponyville. "Umm... okay." The dragon said, who heard the thunder.

---

"Alright, Glacis, do whatever you think is right. I'm not the tank commander, I was just giving a basic order." Twilight said. Then she heard the thunder. "I think this is Equestria's storm of the century..."

A pegasi worker was flying above the storm, keeping track of it's movements. "Princess Luna, this is SD Sky Gazer. The storm looks like a hurricane, but it is moving very fast and is basically a thunderstorm. It is covering every point in the horizon. Not even Mt. Steep is visible." Sky said. "The storm elevation is higher than Cloudsdale and Canterlot. The eye has really low pressure as well as really low temperature. It sends shockwaves throughout the storm, and everything under it suffers massive destruction. The eye is currently above the Everfree Changeling Missile Base, which was recently destroyed by our Tank attack." He said. He got the courage to say the last observation. "T-The eye's movement shows that it is moving towards Canterlot, then Ponyville, and finally Manehattan..."

---

Luna's eyes went wide as she sent the message to Celestia. "You h-hear that, Tia?" She asked. "Rainbow Dash, I meant to say send the troops here on the camp to Cloudsdale and Canterlot. Send half of Cloudsdale division to Canterlot and Ponyville. Do everything in your power to clear the skies!"

---

Fluttershy heard the loud thunder and crawled behind some cargo boxes. "P-Pinkie Pie! Close the windows!" She silently choked out, her voice lost in the sound of the rain.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

''Thunder? What the...?'' Pupa muttered.

---

''Y-yeah. Twilight, come with me.'' Glacis said. ''It's dangerous to stay out here with this storm. I don't care how bad my chest wound is, I'm getting back in the field. We've been working on several projects, and ITOSS was only one of them... We've been trying to mount a 17cm gun onto a mobile, enclosed platform for a while now, and the E-100 chassis turned out to be perfect for this job. The third project was the E-50M, an improved version of our old E-50B... We incorporated some of our lessons learned during the war in it, such as moving the transmission to the rear, and straightening the track bowl.'' She said. ''Two of the five prototypes currently mount ITOSS. Do you know how to fire the guns in these things? I want to take them for a spin. It's safer to be inside a 60 ton vehicle during such a storm. I've never heard of hurricanes lifting tanks off the ground.''

---

Celestia didn't reply to any of the questions flying at her, thinking about how to resolve this crisis.

---

''We'll try, but it's getting a bit risky, and the Changelings have been pestering us with mobile anti-air guns for a while now!'' Rainbow Dash replied. ''Cloudsdale is a no-fly zone as it is! We can't go there!''

Blog Entries

Snipin' heard and took off before the Dragon's mind changes. He soon found the hatch leading into the Manehattan town hall. He opened the hatch and looked inside. Skeletons of ponies were everywhere, most probably vaporized by the Changelings. "Those monsters..." He muttered.

---

"Alright, Glacis." Twilight muttered and followed Glacis, as the sky was as dark as midnight, although it was only noon.

"Princess, the hurricane is moving towards Canterlot at an amazing speed!" Sky said. "What are our orders?"

---

"Rainbow Dash. I need you and your troops getting that storm out of the sky by any means. That is an order." Luna said.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Pupa looked through the hatch as well. "Eww." She said.

---

"Twilight, you're my gunner. All the tank crews are currently out in the field. Do you know anypony who can drive a tank?" Glacis asked. "Also, just so you know: there is a small chance of us dying. E-50s lack the level of protection the E-75s offer."

---

"We're trying, but I've lost several Pegasi to Changeling AA fire already!" Rainbow Dash said.

Blog Entries

"I'm telling you, we should let that Dragon kill these Changelings. These changelings are army ponies. These ponies were civilians." Snipin' said.

---

Twilight glanced at the tank parts lying about. She got an idea. She destroyed quite much of the E- 50, replacing it with spare parts from E75s and E100s. She magically fixed them together, creating something that looked like a E100. The tank glowed pink. "I'm glad I read that book." She chirped.

---

"Alright." Luna said and switched frequencies. "Sky Gazer, status!"

"Princess, the storm will be reaching Canterlot really soon. I hope defenses set up?" Sky asked. "Are they?"

OOC: Before Glacis gets angry or something, Twilight has created an awesome tank.