Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!* - Page 94

Page 94 of 187 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 2798

Thread: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

"Let Moondancer go." Spike said through clenched teeth, not in the mood to listen to Mngwa's rhymes. Sure, he may not be crushing on Moondancer anymore, but he still hated to see a girl get abused like this.

Samus stepped closer to Spike, then glared at Mngwa's eyes, showing eyes that has slain thousands of lives.

Mngwa chuckled, transforming to her true form. She put a claw to Moondancer's throat. "Now now, Hunter in armor clad, fire on me and for her it will end bad," she chanted, smirking. "Now little dragon, lets have some fun. I'll let her go when I'm sure you won't just run."

Rarity growled, having come with them. She looked to Spike and gave a nod.

---

"But what do I do?!" asked Twilight, feeling useless.

"You're asking me?" asked Discord. "Not the best option."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"I will not run. Not until Moondancer is safe and away from your claws." Spike said, though he was sweating nervously.

----

A knock on the door echoed on the tree house.

"Then enough talk, towards me begin to walk," said Mngwa, flexing her claws fiercely.

Rarity gave Spike a small nod.

----

Twilight blinked. She slowly went over to the door and opened it. "Hello?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Spike returned the nod and walked forward, looking at Moondancer, shooting her a look that said "Everything will be okay."

Samus was looking around, making sure nothing premature was going to happen.

------

It was ADAM, he laying down to be eyelevel with the door. "Mind if I come in?" The android asked, looking in with a little wave.

Moondancer tried to be calm, but both her hindlegs were broken and she was clearly terrified.

Mngwa dropped Moondancer, slowly approaching Spike. "That you are a scribe from Windigo I heard, lets see how you take being unable to write a word," she said, taking her spear and trying to slice the dragon's hands off.

---

"Oh...hey ADAM," said Twilight, blinking as she looked at the android. "Come on in."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Spike smirked. When the blade touched Spike's skin, he exploded into red feathers. Samus jumped at Moondancer, picked her up, and began running for it before Mngwa could recover.

Vampire was looking from the sidelines, and needless to say, she was surprised when the dragon hatchling turned into a cloud of feathers. She was further surprised when the Magicians emerged from the ground like a dolphin (complete with violet-blue water!) and lunged at Mngwa, with the Ringed Magician hitting Mngwa in the center of her chest with a flying side kick.

---

"I'm not interrupting anything, am I?" ADAM asked as he entered the tree house.

Mngwa staggered back. "Nini?!" she asked in Swahili before Beast emerged and slashed her across the chest. "Haruto can use my rings, its kind of cool."

"Driver on!"

"Henshin!"

"Generosity...Please...Ryu-Ryu-Ryutai!" the Driver chanted as Rarity transformed and pulled her weapon from a Connect Portal.

"I'm going to make you pay for trying to hurt Spike!" yelled Rarity, charging and slashing Mngwa twice while the Phantom was still off balance.

---

"Nothing much," Discord stated. "Just Twilight guilttripping herself."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Doraiba On!" "Spike, run for it." Haruto ordered, getting the cloud of feathers to gather and flown away to follow where Samus was running to. "Henshin!" He yelled as he flipped his Transformation Ring's visor and scanned it. "Fureimu... DORAGON!! Bou, bou! Bou, BOU, BOU!!!" The Driver announced, transforming Haruto directly into Wizard's Flame Dragon form.

Vampire hissed and jumped out of her hiding place, sword in hand. "Tricky tricky, magicians. I'll admit you pulled quite the fast one on us. But you won't make it out of here alive!" She yelled, and began running at Wizard and Beast.

---

Once they were well away from the fight, Samus stopped and placed Moondancer down along a tree. "Are you okay?" The Hunter asked as Spike reformed close by. "Whoo! What a rush!" He said, as it was a first to experience flight, even if it came from Beast's Ring and Haruto's mana reserves.

---

"Ah, guilt tripping. It's a good way to destroy yourself." The android said, closing the door.

Beast took out the Dolphi Ring...and threw it to Haruto before putting the Buffa Ring on and inserting it.

"Buffa! Set! Bu-Bu-Bu-Buffa!"

He then returned Vampire's charge shoulder first.

Rarity kept slashing away at Mngwa, fairing better, but Mngwa had begun out maneuvering her and slashed her a few times.

---

Moondancer nodded. "Thank you, Spike, I owe you on-AHH!" she yelled, moving the wrong way and causing a rush of pain through her broken legs.

---

"I know but I just can't...I nearly destroyed my best friends..." Twilight said, lowering her ears. "With the Phantoms out there I could've KILLED them...And then...I failed to protect Spike and the others! I..."

Discord sighed. "Why is you can get your friends out of the depression I sent them into, convince them to break that spell you put on them, and generally help them when they have problems, but are belly aching?"

Twilight sighed. "I don't know, I guess I'm just better at...Discord, that's it!"

Discord blinked. "What?"

"I can't help myself with the problem because I care more about ponies I care about that I do myself!" said Twilight.

"And that helps solve the problem...how?"

Twilight went to the mirror and fired a spell on it, creating a connection to Dusk Shine's universe. "Dusk Shine...How are you doing?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Beasto! Puriize!" Haruto then fell through the ground with a splash, as Vampire grappled with Beast once more. "You really got to pick a new strategy!" She said with a strained voice as she began her power feud with Beast.

Vampire yelled in pain when Haruto emerged from the ground and slashed her back, making her lose her bearing, giving Beast an edge.

Haruto dolphin leaped out of the ground again, and kicked Mngwa in the shoulder hard enough to get her attention.

----

Spike was right beside her. "What's wrong?" He asked out of concern. Samus began feeling Moondancer's hindlegs very gently.

---

"I'm fine. I'm taking it that you're talking to me about the little revelation?" Dusk Shine asked with a knowing smile.

Beast snarled, planting his feet and charging forward, picking Vampire up and giving her a spine buster while she was distracted by Haruto.

---

Mngwa twisted Rarity's arm and kicked her repeatedly in the chest. She threw Rarity to the ground and stomped on her chest before kicking her in the ribs.

---

Moondancer cringed as Samus touched the places where her legs were broken. "That thing...I think she broke my legs."

---

Twilight nodded. "I just thought...I can't help myself with my problem...maybe I can help someone else with it and vice versa."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Vampire grunted when she hit the ground hard, then slugged Beast with a hard right, then dislodged him with a mule kick.

---

"Big-gu! Puriize!" "Oy, Koneko-chan!" Haruto yelled, then grunted as he swung a gigantic WizarSwordGun right for Mngwa. Only for Vampire to catch the blade, though she did it in midair, so basically she didn't stop the momentum of the swing, resulting in the two Phantoms colliding with each other.

----

"She has. I feel the tibia and fibula has been splintered, with the calcaneus cracked." Samus said, then sighed. Moondancer was basically lame, thanks to Mngwa's cruelty.

---

"I see. Alright, for starters, how should we get over our guilt?" Dusk Shine asked, looking at his female counterpart.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 7th April 2013 at 12:34 PM.

Mngwa got up from the attack, being forced to dodge Rarity's assaults. She pulled out her spear and blocked a slash and then kicked the mare hard in the stomach before swing around and slamming the blunt end of her staff into her back.

Beast did a leaping trust at Vampire.

---

Moondancer whimpered. "That...sounds bad..."

---

Twilight looked at her male self. Now able to think clearly... "...You shouldn't blame yourself for it; you made a mistake, just like Elusive at the Young Fliers or Butterscotch at the Gala...You weren't strong enough to protect Babs from Mngwa, that's not your fault. What is your fault is letting guilt get between you and helping her..." she said, now able to see the truth when she was helping someone else through it.

Discord came over and looked in the mirror, finding himself looking at his female self, Eris. He hated to admit it, but girl him was hot.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Vampire rolled away from the blade, then jumped at Haruto, who tried to attack Mngwa. "Your opponent is me!" She hissed in a battle-crazed fashion, then summoned her blade and began clashing with Wizard.

----

"Basically? You have a slim chance to walk again." Samus said, getting Spike's eyes to widen, and nearly fainted from shock. "If treated with pony medicine. I can help you, but you're going to have to trust me here." Samus said, looking at Moondancer.

---

"Who's the ugly mug?" His female self asked, looking at Discord with a disinterested look in her eyes. She had thinner eyebrows than Discord, was more of a cream coat, and her mane was longer on the left side with a streak of white on her tail. On her hand was a golden apple with a hoof. Her eyes were different from Discords. She had piercing canary yellow irises amidst a sea of red that is her scalera.