Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!* - Page 93

Page 93 of 187 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 2796

Thread: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Default Re: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Tenderhooves directed her to a table and secured her. She gave her music to listen to as she began to take the blood.

Rarity looked to Nitoh and Haruto as they came in. "This Phantom is on a completely different level than the ones we've been fighting. She beat Twilight without even trying. Squire and Trixie tried to run interference and she seriously hurt them."

"And I bet that's why Vampire was distracting us," said Nitoh.

"As I said," said Antiquity. "I may have a solution," she said, floating out a version of the Magic Ring with a more ornate design and a purple ring with a humanoid figure with owl-like wings extended.

----

Adina whimpered. "Momma...they be ok?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Sounds about right." Haruto said, looking at his wounded comrades. A feeling of guilt and anger washed over him, remembering all too well the time his friend Rinko was sent to the hospital because of Phoenix.

"Looks like my Dragon Rings." Haruto said, looking at the new rings, and took out his Dragon Rings and Special Ring.

---
    "I know they will be. The girls and Squire are fighters." Samus said, handing the paper back to Pinkie.

Twilight floated them over and looked at them. "So with these, I can use Owlman's power?"

Antiquity nodded. "If what Haruto said is any indication..."

"Yes! We're back in the game!" exclaimed Fluttercruel.

"Not quite..." said Rarity, nervously. "Remember, Haruto said tapping into your Phantom's power makes you more vulnerable to despair...Twilight...I'm sorry to say it, but you're already depressed..."

Twilight looked down. It was true...the Cutie Mark mix up spell, the mistake she'd made...not being able to protect Spike, Squire, or Trixie...It'd all worn her down... "You're right...We need to think this through..."

----

Adina nodded. "What we do now momma?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Help the others take this Phantom out. It's clearly strong to do this much damage." Samus said, looking at Adina.

-----

Spike hugged Twilight. "It'll be okay, Twilight. We can do this." The dragon chick said with a small grin.

-----

A nurse was sternly looking over some patients nearby, keeping a ear out to indulge herself on the talk. She was mainly yellow with deep orange locks. On her flanks was a Cutie Mark depicting a golden heart. 'So, Owlman is stuck inside that lavander pigeon... This should be interesting...' "Golden Heart" thought with dark glee, her eyes turning red for a moment.

Adina nodded. "Ok! So...we go hospital?"

---

Twilight looked unsure, hugging him back. "...I need some time to think, if that's ok with you...I need to clear my head."

---

Mngwa arrived in Canterlot. She broke into a house and tied up a white unicorn with a pink mane and tail, her mane having a strip of purple through it. She then took a scroll, pricked the unicorn, and wrote down a message in her blood.

Hello little dragon dear, for your friend do you fear?

Then come to Nightmare Moon's statue in Everfree, it matters not who with you be.

But if you being with them I am in doubt, then I'm going to tear her throat out.
    It was already prepared to be sent so she just burnt it, sending it to Spike. After showing it to the now terrified unicorn. "Come with me, my friend, in his claws your life depends," she said, racing off with the kidnapped pony in hand.

OOC: The pony is Moondancer, she's mentioned in the first episode as a friend of Twilight and Spike's (well, more Spike's) who Spike had a crush on before Rarity. The reason she has scrolls is she was still in contact with the two of them.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Right." Samus said, picking up Adina, then ran off towards the hospital.

---

"Sure thing, Twilight." Spike said, then felt his stomach rumble. He belched, getting a letter to form in his hands. "Who..." He said to himself, then began reading. His face paled when the scent of iron came off of the parchment. He then touched the "ink", which some of it sticking onto his finger. "Blood..." He said softly, then fainted, getting Haruto to grab the letter and read it aloud.

Applejack rubbed her throat. "Sugarcube, looks like rest will have to wait." The mare said, shuddering at the fate Mngwa had for them.

---

"Golden Heart" shuddered when she smelled blood. 'Oh, now that's just teasing...' She thought, then went off to complete her rounds.

Twilight recognized the ribbon on the letter. "It's from Moondancer," she said, looking worried. "She was a pony I knew in Canterlot. We didn't really become friends until I met you six and started really making them, but Spike was pretty close to her," she said, shuddering at the sight of blood. Moondancer's blood. "He...well, had a crush on her," she admitted. She looked furious. "Mngwa...That...that monster! Moondancer has NOTHING to do with this! She's not even the Gate this time!" he rage was then replaced deep worry. "Poor Moondancer...she has to be terrified...A monster breaking into her house and..." she said, looking like she was going to cry.

"This time, I'm definitely going to chow down on that monster," said Nitoh, seeming ticked off. After all, this time Mngwa had drug a complete civilian into this just to torture Spike.

"That's all well and good," said Rarity, trying to awaken Spike. "Assuming Vampire lets you two fight Mngwa. And we can't be sure if Twilight is up to using her upgrade at present. I suppose I can try this time, seeing as I'm good at getting through defenses."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"This time... when Vampire fights... I will go all out. I will defeat her in the same way I defeated Phoenix." Haruto said, memories of Rinko were playing in full force.

"I hope so. I'll be next, since brawn is my specialty." Applejack said as Spike stirred to life.

Rarity looked to Spike. "I'm sorry you have to go through all this, Spike, but we don't have a choice...We'll get that Phantom this time," she said, trying to sound confident. Truth be told, she just hoped they'd get Twilight's mind back in order in time. "Twilight, you try to clear your head. We'll keep Spike safe."

Fluttershy nodded. "We'll beat Mngwa together, like we always do."

Twilight tried to argue, but nodded slowly. "Ok...I'll do my best...Spike, just be careful, ok? I'll try to get my head on straight and get there as soon as I can."

Adina, in her pegasus form, flew over and landed on Haruto's back. "What we miss?"

Tender Heart finally unhooked Rainbow. "There, all done," she said, smiling before heading off to give Trixie the transfusion.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Okay, sis." Spike said, hugging Twilight.

"Mngwa kidnapped an innocent soul, and threaten to kill her if Spike doesn't show up." Haruto said, with Samus walking in.

"Well, a more clearer sign that I have arrived in not a moment sooner." The Hunter said.

"Thanks, doc." Dash said, getting up slowly. Having her blood donated felt weird. Sure, she was bummed she was going to miss out helping out her friends again, but fighting after donating some blood is just plain suicide. Not only can she pass out, she would most likely lose even more blood and enter shock or even get killed, thus making it impossible to use the Elements of Harmony.

Twilight wrapped her wings around the little dragon. "...It feels...good to hear you call me sister. I don't think you've done that that often."

Adina nodded slowly. "Mingaww Phantom?"

Pinkie helped Dash up as she was given some juice to help replenish. "You ok, Dashie?"

Fluttercruel gave it thought. "I'm not a planner or nothin', but we probably should be prepared for how we're going to rescue Moondancer. You know we can't trust a Phantom to keep its word. Well, except Chimera, but that's cause he needs Nitoh to survive."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I don't think so either." Spike said, tapping his chin in thought.

"Close enough." Samus said, knowing the Phantom's name was a tad hard to pronounce.

"I feel fine. A tad buzzy, but fine." Dash said, taking the juice and drank it.

"Agreed. Phantoms are a wiley bunch; we don't know what they will not do." Haruto said, nodding.

Twilight nuzzled him. "I like it."

Adina nodded, fluttering over to her mother.

Pinkie nodded, then turned to the group.

Nitoh gave it some thought. "Could we do what we did to rescue my grandmother?"

Rarity blinked. "I...don't know how to respond to that."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I do. Come on." Haruto said, then got the group huddled for the plan.

---

Later...

Spike inhaled and exhaled deeply as he walked towards the meeting spot. By his side was Samus.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 5th April 2013 at 09:33 PM.

OOC: Twilight's back at the Tree clearing her head.

Mngwa chuckled. "Hello little dragon so brave, on you showing up I almost gave," she said, smirking widely in her Zebra form, sitting on the statues head. Moondancer was in front of it, both her hind legs broken.

Moondancer looked up. "S-Spike? You...you came?"

Mngwa jumped down in beside her. "So, little dragon, what do you think? How do you believe I'll bring you to despair's brink?"

---

Twilight set in the library, thinking things out.

"So...you're in a slump over the whole 'swap everypony's roles around' thing?" asked Discord, still trapped as a pony and living with her. He had improved SOME, but he could still be a jerk.

"Yeah...I...I did something YOU would do!...No offense."

"Hey, I wish I'd thought of it...not helping, am I?" Discord asked, in this case not really wanting to make it worse, as she was an Alicorn now and thus he was justifiably afraid of her.

Ask Pony Discord