Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!* - Page 90

Page 90 of 189 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 2826

Thread: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

"Only one way to find out." Samus said, walking towards it with Scootaloo right behind her.

--------

"Lovely, just lovely." Dash said flatly, now feeling awkward and sick at the same time, somehow.

----

"WENDIGO!!!" Vampire bellowed when she entered their hideout, with Arachne now barely hanging on to life. She was bleeding mana, and Vampire seemed to have done a poor job at stemming the mana loss.

Sweetie followed suit along with Applebloom. It lead to an elevator back to the surface. "Thank the Princesses..." Applebloom said, glad it was over.

--------

"Hey, at least you don't have to call the guy 'dad'," Fluttercruel replied. "And weren't created for the sole purpose of breaking somepony."

She looked at the happy reunion and smiled. "Fluttercruel...I love you." Fluttershy said in their head.

"I love you too mom," the demi-draconequus replied.

-------

Windigo marched over looking to Arachne. He used ice to freeze her wounds shut.

Footsteps came as a Phantom-like being resembling a cross between Nightmare Moon and an angel entered the chamber. "What is all the commotion?" he asked in a refined tone.

"Wiseman," said Windigo, bowing to his leader.

Wiseman looked to Arachne and Vampire. "Vampire, please explain what is happening." He said, arms calmly folded behind his back.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Samus scanned the nearby pad, reactivating the elevator. "Wonder what type of elevator this is?" Samus said, walking into the hologram projection when the CMC was on board. It slightly shaked, then the elevator accelerated at high speeds with the accompanying roar of rockets.

"What is going on?!" Scootaloo yelled in a strained voice, flatten into the elevator floor.

"We're moving." Samus said simply, unaffected by the G-Forces that were hitting her.

------

"Point." Dash said.

----

"Milord." Arachne and Vampire said with a quick bow.

"I sent Arachne out for observing for potential Gates and kept in touch, until she was mutated by something and lost contact with her for almost a week. As for why she looks like this, she had a fight with the Hunter." Vampire said, looking at Arachne, who was breathing a little easier now.

Sweetie was in a similar position as Scootaloo, but Applebloom managed to support herself, being a more sturdy Earth Pony, but it wasn't easy. "Ah, Samus, just tah ask, how are we gonna explain this whole situation tah the others? Ah mean Ah don't think even with Sweetie earnin' her Cutie Mark, they're gonna be too happy we did this."

-------

Twilight nodded, letting the family have their moment. "Don't let that bother you, Fluttercruel, you know who your dad is doesn't matter to us."

Fluttercruel smiled. "Yeah yeah, I know. Just...can't help wishin' I'd been born from legit love rather than a pegasus' mind being violated...Anyway, who's the new guy?" she asked, pointing to Nitoh, having missed the explanation.

Nitoh looked to Haruto. "Haruto, why haven't you properly introduced me to your friends?" he asked. "Ah, don't say it. You wan-"

"Welcome to Ponyville!" Pinkie announced, popping up behind him and making the pegasus jump. "Didn't get to say that before because it was time for serious Pinkie Pie!" she exclaimed. "Come on! I'll introduce you to everypony at your PARTY!"

"Party?"

"Come on!" yelled Pinkie, dragging Nitoh off to throw a 'welcome to Ponyville' Party for him at Sugarcube Corner.

Fluttercruel blinked in confusion. "I'm the daughter of the Spirit of Chaos born from Disharmony, and that pony STILL confuses me," she said flatly.
    -------

"I see," said Wiseman, observing Arachne. "Being capable of seeing Gates is not a talent we can afford to lose," he stated, holding a hand to the crystal in his chest, forming an orb of Mana that he passed to Arachne. "This should aid in your recovery."

He then walked over to the window and looked out. "Vampire. Since your frustration is growing, I desire that during Mngwa's mission, you take your frustrations out on the Ring Bearing Magician, preoccupy him and allow Mngwa to deal with the Magicians of Harmony."

OOC: Skip to Samus and company returning with the gem?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((Yeah.))

"By telling what happened. I don't like lying to others, especially with information this important." Samus said, looking at Applebloom.

-----

"Aaaand that's why, Nitoh." Haruto said, smiling as Pinkie went into party mode. "She loves throwing parties, and she will throw you a 'Welcome to Ponyville' party faster than you chowing down a Ghoul." The Ringed Magician added.

-------

"Thank you, milord." Arachne said, and slowly began absorbed it, her wounds slowly patching up.

"With pleasure. I will succeed where Medusa and Phoenix have failed." Vampire said with a malicious grin, and bowed to Wiseman.

"Yeah, but we're keeping our Pinkie Promise, that's not something we break," Sweetie Belle said. "Not that Pinkie would let us, she knows when a Pinkie Promise has been made..."

+++

Samus and company got back in time for Nitoh's 'Welcome to Ponyville' Party. Being Pinkie, she'd questioned Nitoh and as a result, there was lots and lots of mayonnaise. Which Pinkie had managed to make work.

Antiquity looked over the purple stone. "Interesting..." she stated, looking it over. "It's definitely different than the normal stones, this one seems very strong. Haruto, do you know more about this?"

------

Arnost looked to the science group. "Are we ready to progress to the next phase?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I have. This brand of Magic Stones bring out the power of the Inner Phantom of a magician to enhance their own." Haruto said, levitating out the Dragon Rings that he had.

----

"We are, General Arnost." The Science Team members said, saluting to the modified Pirate.

Twilight looked at the stone. It was the same color as the Element of Magic, so they'd realized it was hers rather quickly. "So, this one will let me use the Owlman Phantom's power?"

"Is that dangerous?" asked Fluttershy, looking to Haruto. Rarity was presently gushing over her little sister earning her Cutie Mark.

------

"Alright, send the landing party, and remember, we will not attract attention to ourselves until we've already set up our base," said Arnost, seriously.

------

Yeti looked to Vampire a short bit later. "By the way, they killed Yeti," he explained. "But I got a good meal out of that mare's hate for him, and the Magician of Honesty's hate for the situation as well."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Yes to both. As Dragon had said to me, it will give the user the power to bring a Phantom's power into reality. However, that will make the wearer closer to despair." Haruto said.

"But... I thought we beaten that." Dash quipped up, confused as to how they will be lead back into despair.

"You are never free from that. Not until you destroy your Inner Phantom can you avoid dying by falling into despair." Haruto said, thumping his chest once.

-----

"At once, sir." The Team leader said with a bow, then began ordering his companions to get everyone suited up and ready for deployment.

----

"I figured they would." Vampire said, filing her nails.

Twilight looked at the stone. "If you can beat it, then so can I," she said, looking at the stone. She was a little scared, but she wasn't going to let her friends be hurt by the Phantoms, if this could help, she'd do it.

------

Arnost smirked. "Hunter, soon, you'll be mine," he said, having gotten upgrades since then.

------

"Oh well, Mngwa should deal with them," said Windigo. "Think you can handle the Ring Bearing Magician?"

OOC: Time skip?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((Yeah.))

"Just remember, Twilight. All of you. Never falter in your courage. Never stop believing in your hope. That's the only reason I have survived for this long, and so can you." Haruto said, looking at the users of the Harmony Drivers.

----

"Of course. I had him on the ropes last time we fought." Vampire said, turning to her companion.

A few weeks later, Rarity finished explaining what had happened while the two human magicians had been been in the human world dealing with Phantoms there, including the psychotic Phoenix. "...And then the Elements kind of blasted her out of nowhere and-"

Twilight chose that moment to enter Sugar Cube Corner with Spike on her back. She still had her crown on. "Welcome back guys."

Nitoh's eyes went wide. "You have wings?!"

Twilight blinked, then blushed. "Oh...I guess they hadn't filled you in yet, have they?"

"I was right at 'Twilight is now an Alicorn', your timing is perfect," Rarity filled in. "So yes, Twilight became an Alicorn thanks to completing the spell and is now a Princess."

Twilight looked guilty however. The other two awakened bearers, Squire and Antiquity, had also switched places. They'd fixed them too, but it was still a sore topic for Twilight. She was honestly glad the Phantoms had been mysteriously absent during the whole thing or they'd have had a field day.

----

"So we never speak of that again, agreed?" Windigo asked, looking to Vampire and Arachne. Due to being born from ponies potential to become Elements, Phantoms had been effected by the spell too. Fortunately, only the three Greater Phantoms and Arachne had been in range. Unfortunately for them, this resulted in Vampire switching with Kitsune, Kitsune with Arachne, Arachne with Windigo, and Windigo with Vampire, leaving them with the two thinking they were meant to detect Gates not able to and the ones who could not knowing they could, in addition to the clear problem of one of the two who believed they should's trying to adjust their personality's definition of priorities being 'what amuses me right now' to the job they thought they were supposed to do and Windigo trying to be said Phantom's father figure. He tried shoved the rubble that were his many failed attempts at making a gravestone for Weretiger out of sight.

OOC: Explanation for why the Phantoms didn't take advantage of that situation, and having a little fun.

----

Kitsune chuckled (in pony form), sitting next to a sleeping Rainbow Dash on a cloud. She put a stink bomb next to the mare's snout and jumped down to the ground as it went off with a smell similar to skunk spray. Kitsune giggled.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Curious, very curious." Haruto said, looking at Twilight. He could sense that her aura was enlarged, if only a small bit.

-----

"Agreed." Vampire said, thankful to be out of Kitsune's body, and was getting to work on Weretiger's grave. She did not liked being in that mutt's body, no sir. That nose of Kitsune's detected things Vampire did not want to detect. She didn't had the time to adapt to Kitsune's odd body,

Arachne, in Pony form, could only blush and nod. Having been swapped with a male body was something she didn't want to experience. Sure, it was nice to walk on two legs again, but still....

-----

Dash was up and fell out of the sky, gagging from the stench of the stink bomb at such a close range, and proceeded to crawl to the Sugarcube Corner.

Rarity frowned. "Twilight, what's wrong?" she asked, looking concerned.

Twilight looked down. "I messed up...I should never have cast that spell, Celestia wanted me to fix it, I should've known casting it was a bad idea...You all were so miserable...And worse, if any of you would've given up hope and your Phantoms were born...it would've been all my fault. I know I earned being an Alicorn, I trust Princess Celestia...but I...I don't know if I'll ever be able to forgive myself..." she said, tearing up.

---

Windigo nodded. They were still debating whether or not Phoenix got a grave, since...well, he was still alive. Thankfully Wiseman had returned from visiting his human universe counterpart and broke the spell. "So...any sign of a new Gate?"

---

Kitsune appeared in front of her. "Excuse me," she said, covering her nose due to the smell. "Could you give this to the hunter for me?" she asked cheerfully handing a map to Rainbow. "Thank you, Ziz-san," she said, kissing her on the nose and vanishing.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Applejack walked up to the new-born Alicorn and gave her a big hug. "It's okay, sugarcube. We're okay." She said in a comforting manner.

----

"I'll get on it. Being in Kitsune really messed up my Gate-hunting time." Vampire said, then took out a telescope and began checking out the town.

-----

Dash could only stand there with wide eyes as she was busy registering what that Pony just did: not only kissed her for no reason other than to be affectionate, she called her by her Inner Phantom. Shaking her head, she flew off, leaving behind a foul green-colored odor trail in her wake, making sure to avoid crowded areas to minimize BO-related incidents.