Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!* - Page 87

Page 87 of 188 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 2811

Thread: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Default Re: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

"Oh, ok," said Pinkie. "So...should we go check on the others?"

----

"True," said Twilight. "But we'll have to finish off Yeti before we do it...oh, wait, what about Derpy's mail job? She still needs that."

---

Recording to Log Book.

The Demons

This is truly a strange world. Here, Gods walk among the Earth. The highest of which is their Queen, Cosmica, and her husband Chronos. However, a ritual performed by an evil mage has summoned a race of demons into this world. They now seek to drive those throughout the land into despair to spawn more of their kind. These demons are a blight upon the peace of this world, and we have aid the ponies as we can. Our foresight has lead us to the creation of a device that will allow young Megan to challenge these beasts utilizing the very magic the Phantoms themselves wield. We hope that we can succeed.
    ---

"True," said Windigo. "But you're Phoenix's counter part and I Medusa's, even if you're the one who can find gates," he said. "There must be a counterpart for Gremlin."
    ---

A pink female Pegasus with a yin yang symbol Cutie Mark set on the 'welcome to Ponyville sign and sneezed. "Huh, someone talking about me?" she asked, then gave a giggle.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Yeah. Might as well inform the others a new magician is in our midst." Haruto said, nodding.

----

"Pinkie and Dash can substitute for her." Applejack said. "Excuse me?" "No lip!" Applejack said, in no mood for backtalk. Dash widen her eyes and moved her head back, obviously stunned from the outburst. "Yessum." She said out of submission.

----

"The Chozo had battled the Phantoms too?" Samus said with a surprised tone. But what had baffled her was that they had created a device to help this "Megan" fight the Phantoms. "Hmmm... Girls, does the name 'Megan' mean anything to you?" She asked, turning to the CMC.

----

"Great." Vampire said in a huff, feeling a headache coming on already.

Twilight blinked. "...Think Derpy will go along with that?"

------

"I think she's in some old stories my parents read me," said Sweetie Belle. "She's a human in old stories who helped protect ponies...So I guess those stories are true?"

------

"Also, Vampire, for the next gate, I want you to look at those closest to the Magicians of Harmony," said Wiseman. "Strike them personally. And send Mngwa for the attack."

Windigo chuckled. "Mngwa? She's almost as sadistic as Phoenix. They won't have an easy time with her."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Possibly not, seeing as now we're moving her and her kid out of Ponyville, their home." Applejack said, rubbing her neck.

------

"Very. Seems like this Megan is an magician as well. Meaning she may be from Haruto's version of Earth." Samus said, looking intently at the Chozo characters. An alarm blared in her head all of a sudden, and she jumped back. Milliseconds later, a clawed hand that looked like a mix of organic tissue and Chozoian-grade metals blasted through the lore, and a screech of fury resounded from the owner of the arm. Magical energy gathered into the hand into a glowing purple orb, and was fired at Samus. She curled into Morph Ball form and roll away, letting the Spider serving as a blockade take the hit, resulting in cauterized carnage when the burning hot blast destroyed it's head with no problem. A wail of despair came from the owner's arm, and slinked back into the hole.

"As I thought: Charge Beam. And a sympathizer of these spiders." Samus said, peering into the hole to see what looked like a humanoid slip into the shadows.

-----

"It will be done by your will, Master Wiseman." Vampire said humbly, purring in sadistic anticipation of unleashing Mngwa onto those magicians.

"Yeah, not going to go over well," said Fluttercruel. "We'll need to kill Yeti first, so that gives us time to think things out."

"Hey girls!" called Pinkie, bouncing in.

---

Sweetie tried not to look at the Spider, there wasn't blood, but that didn't make it easier to look at. "So that thing has one of your weapons?" she asked.

---

Windigo gave a bow, then looked to Vampire. "Mngwa's been itching to get her chance, this should be interesting."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Hey, Pinkie, Haruto. Any luck?" Applejack asked, looking at the two returning magicians.

"No. Vampire ran interference, and Yeti ran away as we fought Vampire. Also, a magician from my world has popped in. However, I have no clue on where he is at the current moment." Haruto reported, looking around.

------

"Yes, it does. And unfortunately for it, the Charge Beam has fused with it, mutated it, and has delved into madness because of it." Samus said. "Come on." She called out, getting Scootaloo to shakily walk to Samus. The arm had startled her badly.

---

"As it should, Windigo. As it should." Vampire said, smiling sadistically.

"What about you two?" asked Pinkie Pie, cocking her head curiously.

---

"So it's like Adina?" asked Sweetie, thinking about it. "Do Chozo artifacts always do that?" she asked, looking to Scootaloo. "Don't worry, Scootaloo, Samus will keep us safe."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Well, the Child Agency is looking into Ditzy's case thanks to Yeti clipping her." Applejack said with a heavy sigh.

-----

"They shouldn't. Matter of fact, this is the second time in my entire life where a Chozo upgrade has possess something. Something's going on where Chozo weaponry are possessing anyone that touches them." Samus said, disturbed that there could be other Guardians for her Beam weaponry.

Pinkie blinked. "...Wow...that's not good..." she admitted, for once serious.

"What?!" asked Derpy, directly behind Applejack, Dinky on her back. "They're...why?!" the mother asked distraught.

-----

"So...think we might be able to save this one?" asked Sweetie. "Like you did Adina? I mean I understand sometimes...well, animals need to be..." she said, having trouble actually saying something might need to be killed.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Applejack closed her eyes tightly, as if cursing herself for saying it aloud. "Because of Yeti's attack on you. They sent an agent to warn you that they are re-checking your records." Applejack said, turning around to look at Derpy.

"To be frank, it's a little suspicious. The Agency has an agent come around as soon as you were attacked..." Haruto said, pondering on this.

---

"Depend on what it is. While it had a humanoid skeletal system, it didn't look human, so I am interested on what had picked up the Charge Beam." Samus said, rubbing her chin piece.

"So, uh, can we keep going? I'd rather not have a repeat performance of that scare." Scootaloo asked, raising her hoof.

"By...by records?" asked Derpy, blood running cold. "They're...they're blowing to by to make Dinky?" she asked, horror in her face. Dinky started crying.

"No," said Twilight. "We WON'T let that happen."

---

Sweetie and Apple Bloom nodded, following the Hunter. "Could it be a monkey?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"We WILL NOT let that happen, no matter what." Applejack added with a valiant tone.

---

"Unlikely; this habitat doesn't provide an environment safe enough for a monkey colony to thrive." Samus said, walking on. She then noticed a Missile Expansion way above her, stuck to a web. To make matters worse, a sleeping Cave Spider is snuggling it. "Never easy, is it? Well, at least the expansion units aren't making chaos." Samus said, seeing the Spider snooze in content.

"Sweetie, why don't you sing a lullaby to keep it asleep so Samus can get past it?" asked Applebloom.

Sweetie looked nervous. "You know I get nervous singing in public."

"But this ain't public, it's a giant cave spider," said Applebloom.

Sweetie sighed. "Ok."

She took a deep breath. "Hush now, quiet now,
    Its time to lay your sleepy head
    Hush now, quiet now,
    It's time to go to bed..."
    she sung, keeping it as a lullaby this time rather than an over the top gospel number. It was still beautiful regardless, and extremely soothing.

OOC: Should Sweetie maybe earn her Cutie Mark here? Just a thought.

-------

"We won't, Derpy, I promise," said Twilight, giving her a smile.

Derpy nodded slowly, then comforted her child. "Oh! And By actually have another bid."

"Huh?" asked Twilight.

"She's grown pup blow, her game bliss Sparkler."

Twilight blinked. "Oh, yeah, I remember, she competed with Dinky at the Sisterhooves Social...We need to find her," she said, realizing Sparkler was another likely target for Yeti if Derpy was the Gate.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((Sure))

Samus actually felt a tad drowsy despite having Energy within her body that normally makes her unable to sleep, but shook herself awake and gingerly began climbing to the Cave Spider's resting place.

-------

"Where is she?" Applejack asked Derpy, now determined to find Sparkler.

Sweetie Belle kept singing. She actually enjoyed it a bit. The fact her singing meant something...it just appealed to her.

---

"She gives here bin Ponyville," said Derpy, she then wrote down the address.

"Rainbow, you're the fastest, you go get her," said Twilight, handing the address to her.

Ask Pony Discord