Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!* - Page 86

Page 86 of 189 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 2825

Thread: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

To say that Vampire was taken completely by surprise is an understatement. Being zapped by that bolt of lightning dazed her, and now the stabs from the Dice Saber were making her mad. "Don't kid yourself!" She yelled, swatting aside a slash then jumped up and over Beast, sliding on the grass away from him. Panting, she closed her mouth and inhaled deeply, letting the scents of the area recenter herself.

"That's Kosuke. He's a magician as well, though he's different from my standard of magic usage." Haruto explained to Pinkie as he got up, sighing in relief now that his major wounds were healed. "I'll explain more later. Henshin!" "Fureimu! DORAGON! Bou, bou, bou BOU BOU!!" The Driver announced as Haruto flicked a seal forward, running through it and transformed into his Flame Dragon form, brandishing his WizarSwordGun. "Oy! Don't underestimate that one! She can really throw her power around!" Haruto warned.

"Are you implying I'm fat?!" Vampire yelled back in misguided retaliation, getting Haruto to nearly trip. If anything, Vampire is skinny like a rail.

-------------

"Ah, a hemophobic then. I'll try not to spill blood then, okay?" Samus said with a earnest smile.

------------

"You don't have to tell me that again." Applejack said with a nod.

"So can I!" replied Beast, switching his right handed ring and inserting it.

"Buffa! Go! "Bu-Bu-Bububu-Buffa!" announced the Beast Driver, donning a crimson mantle with a buffalo crest.

Pinkie nodded, dodging several hammer swings and retaliating with a front flip kick to Yeti's head.

Yeti snarled. "Lady Vampire, I'm wasting time here, I will focus on my duty now," he said, slamming his hammer and sending a plum of ice up to let him flee.

Pinkie sighed, then turned to look at Vampire. "Hmm...what's supposed to work on Vampires?" she asked, thinking. "Oh yeah!" she said, pulling a cross, some garlic, and a bottle of holy water out of a connect portal and throwing them at Vampire.

Beast blinked, looking to Haruto. "Why does she have that stuff handy?" he asked, confused before charging Vampire like a bull.

------

Sweetie nodded. "Thanks, Samus...I'm sorry if we're getting in the way..."

-----

Twilight nodded. She then heard the door open and a stallion in a black suit walked in. "Oh, hello there."

The grimfaced stallion looked to them. "Hello, is there a Ditzy Doo here?" he asked in a business like fashion.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"She's a special one." Haruto said simply with a mirthful chuckle.

"See to it!" Vampire ordered, then turn around to see the items that vampire generally despise. She swat aside the garlic, grabbed the cross and flinged it at Beast's feet. However, that left her open to the bottle of holy water, it creating a explosion of smoke and sparks upon contact with the left side of her body. Screeching in pain, she turned her attention to Pinkie. Vampire hissed at her, then charged at her at insane speeds, and slammed a powerful jab into Pinkie's chest.

"Momo-chan!" Haruto yelled, and charged at Vampire. Despite being weakened from the holy water, Vampire continued to fight, pulling out a long sword with her good arm and engaged Haruto in a sword duel, while having a lamed arm and a burning chest that's still smoking from Pinkie's earlier assault.

----

"And who exactly is asking?" Applejack asked, walking beside Twilight with a suspicious tone.

-----

"It's okay, Sweetie." Samus said, walking to the filly and kneeled down. "You three are not being in my way. Besides, this is an adventure after all. Wouldn't be one without a chance of danger." She stated, looking at the CMC members, to which Scootaloo gave a nod.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 3rd March 2013 at 03:49 PM.

"Ow," Pinkie muttered, getting up and rubbing her chest. "She's pretty strong..."

Beast tripped, but got back up and proceeded to join Wizard in double teaming Vampire while Pinkie recovered.

---

"My name is Tender Hooves, I'm with social services," explained the stallion. His Cutie Mark was a larger hoof handing a rattle to smaller one.

---

Applebloom nodded as well. "See, everything's ok."

Sweetie nodded slowly. "I...I guess...I think I'm better now...should we get moving?"

OOC: Changed the stallion's name, the original didn't work well.
    Last edited by Godzillawolf; 3rd March 2013 at 05:54 PM.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Applejack's eyes widen in fear. They were hear for Dinky. "And what exactly has Ditzy Doo done to get one of their agents down here." This was not a question, it was a demand. Applejack was now afraid of Dinky if she gets separated from Ditzy, never mind how will the mailman adapt without Dinky there, if she ever does.

------------

Vampire roared continued her swordplay with the Riders, though they managed to get in hits here and there.

-------

"Yes. I made quite the amount of noise, and attracted the attention of what made that ghastly scream." Samus said, leading them inside the temple.

"Well nothing she did personally," said Tender Hooves, adjusting his glasses. "Well, except for pre-existing concerns. However, in case you haven't noticed, Ponyville has become a rather...dangerous place, with the weekly monster attacks, in addition to the rather...long list of disasters that have happened recently. While that in and of itself isn't reason to be worried for a child, given our pre-existing concerns about Miss Doo, we're re-evaluating her case to see if she's capable of protecting her child in an increasingly demanding environment."

-----

Pinkie got back to her feet and charged in with her weapon, aiding the Riders. "Boy have you got a temper," she said to Vampire. "You need to relax more."

Suddenly, Vampire would sense a feeling in her bones. Someone was calling her.

-----

A figure set up in a bed behind a white curtain. "Windigo, Vampire, come," he said simply.

-----

Sweetie nodded. "So...what do you think it is?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Vampire shivered. She then turned to her opponents and swung her blade at them, firing a large sword beam of dark mana at Beast and Wizard, then backed up. "Unfortunately for you, I have business to attend to. Just be thankful my vengeance will not be anytime soon." She hissed, then fired another sword beam at the ground, getting a giant dirt cloud to erupt.

"Hariken! Puriize!" Suddenly, a green gale scattered the dust cloud, with no sign of Vampire in sight. "She ran off..." Haruto sighed in frustration.

----

"From what I gathered, someone that is able to use a form of mind control over those Cave Spiders. They are normally afraid of the light, but they were charging at me while I was in light. That means something has taken control of this spider nest." Samus said, remembering the mist that came out of the spiders when they were killed.

----

"And?" Applejack asked, sounding unusually bitter.

----

Vampire walked in, and bowed onto one knee. "Master...." She said humbly, no longer smoking from the holy water, though still looked burnt. Her cuts have mended themselves, and now had control of her left arm once more.

"And there weren't even any ghouls for me to eat!" complained Beast, giving a sigh. He blinked, looking at Pinkie. "Who's the girl?"

-----

"That's not good..." said Sweetie, giving a shudder.

Applebloom nodded. "But if yah stop it, they'll be...well, not peaceful, but easier to deal with again, right?"

------

"Hey, don't shoot the messenger," said Tender Hooves, looking grim. "I don't make the decisions, I merely report back and fourth."

------

Windigo gave a bow as well. "What is your bidding, Wiseman?"

"Vampire, while I appreciate your attempts to protect the Phantoms, as your condition can attest, your recklessness may be your undoing," Wiseman stated. "But be that as it may, I would like you two to also try and uncover the origins of this mysterious hunter and the creatures that follow her," he explained. "I am curious as to where this unexpected happenstance may benefit us."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"This world's version of the Ringed Magician. Representing the Magic of Laughter, this is the Ringed Magician Pinkie Pie." Haruto introduced, gesturing to the Rider currently unknown to the Ancient Magician.

----

"Exactly." Samus said with a nod of her head. "Well, what are we waiting for?! Let's kick it's butt!" Scootaloo exclaimed in a excited tone.

----

"So what pray tell is the report say?" Applejack asked, sounding impatient.

----
    Vampire only looked away sheepishly when Wiseman remarked about her condition.

"As am I. Though I wonder what we will have to do." Vampire said, personally curious about the Iron-Clad Hunter.

Beast looked to her. "...Do you eat Phantoms?"

Pinkie detransformed and blinked. "Why would I eat them? Ponies don't eat meat, silly!" the confused pony said.

"Ah..." Beast replied, closing the gates on his belt and turning back into Nitoh. "...Well, even though I don't have to worry about you stealing my meals, we'll still be rivals."

"Ok!" Pinkie replied cheerfully, not completely sure what that meant but the word was cool.

Nitoh then looked to Haruto. "Now, why did you leave me behind?" he asked. "Stop! Don't say it!" he said, before Haruto had a chance to say anything. "You thought we could cover more ground if we split up, but we can't be rivals if we're on two different worlds!" he said, though somewhat cheerfully. "Well, I'm going to try and find me a meal..." he said, heading off.

"Do you have any bits?" asked Pinkie.

Nitoh blinked, coming back. "What?"

-------

"Just that we'll be monitoring the situation and reevaluating the situation," Tender Hooves said. "Look, you think I LIKE delivering bad news?"

-------

"Yeah!" Applebloom and Sweetie followed.

-------

"I believe the Hunter uses Chozo technology," said Wiseman. "But while they were warriors, the Chozo look little like her. And humans have not been to this world in many thousands of years."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Bits are the currency of this world, Kosuke." Haruto said, then looked at Pinkie. "Uh, Pinkie, when he talks about eating Phantoms, he doesn't mean eating their flesh. He means killing them and then devour their mana. It's better if you explain this, Nitoh." The Ringed Magician of the Human World said.

----

"No, I don't think so." Applejack said, feeling a tad guilty for grilling him.

----

Samus nodded and the group pressed forward.

As they reached a room meant for meditation, Samus' jaw dropped. Massive egg sacs were littered across the room, with some even placed on the ceiling. "Spirits, it's worse than I thought." She said softly, noticing some bigger Cave Spiders, most definitely the mothers of said egg sacs, were tending to them.

Scootaloo's spine felt like an eel was crawling up and down it. "So many spiders...." She said with a fearful tone.

----

"Oh? Sounds like a human got displaced from her reality." Vampire said, tapping her chin in thought.

Nitoh then gave his usual hammy, over the top explanation of his origins and why he needed to eat Phantom's mana to survive. "And that's how I became Beast and need to eat Phantoms."

"Oh..." said Pinkie. "Well, I don't need to do that either!" she replied.

Nitoh nodded. "And as for Bits...no, I don't have any..." he admitted.

----

Tender Hooves nodded. "I don't, who does? Now, if you'll be so kind, make sure Miss Hooves is aware of the situation, if my superiors find cause, we'll have no choice but to take Dinky for her own safety," the stallion reported, trying to be professional, but showing some sorrow. "Good day," he said, turning and walking off.

Twilight looked to Applejack. "What do we do?"

Fluttercruel peaked through a curtain, seeing Tender Hooves look up at the window as he left, but not seeing her. 'Mom, something about that guy seems off.'

'I know, Fluttercruel...but we can't just assume, can we?'

'No, but I can still be suspicious.'

--------

Sweetie and Applebloom cowered, but stayed close to Samus. both remained silent so as not to attract attention.

-------

"Please keep an eye on the situation," said Wiseman. "We cannot afford for them to recover the secret of restoring the Rainbow Bridge to Earth, or we could be in a great deal of trouble."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I suggest you crash somewhere in town meanwhile. While the residents here enjoy being kind, they don't exactly enjoy a freeloader." Haruto added.

---

"Get Dinky and Ditzy two out of Ponyville until that ice cube is down. I will not let some black suits take away a child from a family." Applejack said, turning to Twilight with a stern look.

---

Samus silent walked on, with Scootaloo hovering with her wings. Samus flinched when she heard an echoing scream of fury, getting Scootaloo to clutch Samus' leg in fright. "What was that?" She whispered in fright. "That was our cover being blown." Samus said. The spiders in the room then stopped taking care of their egg sacs, then turned their attention to Samus and Co., their blue eyes now turning red. "As I thought. Time to go." Samus said, then pulled Scootaloo off her leg, then grabbed Sweetie and Applebloom and ran for it in full tilt just in time to avoid getting hit by a Cave Spider Queen.

The Spiders screeched and began running after Samus, showing impressive speed for giant, cumbersome arachnids. However, even without the Speed Boost upgrade, Samus was still outrunning them. She noticed a door, and lowered her head, blasting through the door like it was paper, then turned around to have her back slam into the wall. One Cave Spider Queen shoved her roaring head inside the doorway, but was stuck. Samus then put down the CMC and fired a missile at it's face, TKOing it and thus formed a blockade so the other Spiders couldn't reach them.

--------

"Hubba hubba wha?!" Vampire said, double-taking at Wiseman's words. "That's surprising news, master. Don't worry, I shall oversee their progress myself." The Greater Phantom said, eyes glowing in anticipation.

Nitoh nodded and headed off.

"So...is he your friend?" Pinkie asked, still a little confused by the other Magician.

---

Applebloom blinked. "Wow...that was cool..." she admitted. She then looked on the wall behind them. "Hey, Samus, look, another one of those lore thingies."

---

Twilight nodded. "We could take them to Canterlot, I suppose. It'd be safer there. Or your cousins in Appleloosa."

---

Wiseman nodded. "If the bridge is recreated, then our Wizard Archetype could return from there."

"Considering the bridge is close to her house, then that's a safe bet," Windigo admitted. "On the subject, that troublemaking Gremlin has come back on the radar in the human world, I wonder when his counterpart in ours will do likewise. While our fates are not identical to each other, we do have counterparts between the world."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Comrade and, in his words, 'eternal rival'. Though it's more of a friendly rivalry, really." Haruto said, looking at Pinkie.

-----

Samus turned around and switched her Visor to Scan and began reading the text. "Thank the spirits I didn't damage any of the characters." She said with a relieved tone, her systems beeping when the suit finished recording the data.

----

"Appleloosa sounds good. It's a fair amount of travel away from Ponyville." Applejack said with a nod, looking at the targeted Gate.

----

"Hell no, I do not want to put up with a Gremlin counterpart. He induces headaches for me, and he's nowhere near me." Vampire said in frustration, rubbing her temples in frustration.