Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!* - Page 85

Page 85 of 188 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 2810

Thread: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Default Re: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Sweetie and Applebloom watched in shock. This was a bit more bloody than they'd expected.

-----

Dinky gave a cheery smile. "You're welcome! Nopony should have to feel sad alone! Everypony always says we should pick each other up when we're feeling sad."

Twilight smiled warmly. "That's right, my little pony."

-------

Ditzy shook her head. "Blow, he bust attacked see," she said, thinking. "Sorry, I don't sow many more than splat."

-------

Pinkie was almost done delivering the mail when her Pinkie Sense tingled and she leapt aside, dodging a blow from Yeti's hammer. "Hey! That's not nice!" she called.

"Dang it! Stop moving!" yelled Yeti, charging.

"Connect...Please!" her Wizardriver announced, she putting the mailbag in the portal for safe keeping. She then spun around to dodge a blow. "Connect...Please..." from another portal, she pulled her weapon and slashed Yeti back with the ribbon.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Scootaloo just passed out when she saw the spider blood.

The Hunter grabbed the stunned Spider near her and punted it, sending it flying with a terrified squeal, with a solid thud signafying that it is alive somewhere. The other two jumped at Samus, getting her to back flip onto her hand and vaulted herself at them, her feet slamming into the spiders with great force, sending them flying upwards and crashing back down, now sporting a footprint of Samus' powersuit on their faces in dust. She lifted her Arm Cannon and threw it down with a wet "SMASH!", smashing a spider's leg off, then punted it in the face to send it on it's back. She fired several Power Beam shots to the face, then grunted when fangs and teeth chomped down on her right leg. She inhaled deeply, then fired a Missile at point blank distance, sending her and the Spider flying in different directions. As expected, the spider was immune to the overall damage of the missile, but it was clearly dazed from the suicidal tactic.

Samus slammed into a wall with great force, breaking a part of the wall off. She looked at her leg, noticing it having puncture marks on it.

Energy lost: 48

-----------

A certain blue unicorn with a sword-like horn snorted from his hiding spot in the bushes that were nearby, and ran off to inform his master that Yeti is attacking Pinkie.

-----------

"It's okay, Ditzy. We don't blame you for not knowing much else." Applejack said, smiling a warm smile. She had expected such an answer, but it never hurts to ask it.

-------

"Thank you, Dinky." Haruto said with a thankful smile.

"Master!" A call went out, as a unicorn with the Unicorn Ring Cutie Mark slid to Haruto. "The Phantom returned! He's attacking Pinkie!" He said in a hurried tone. "Why Pinkie?" Haruto asked himself, then it clicked. "The Gate that Phantom isn't targeting Ditzy or Dinky at all! He's attacking a Gate who is receiving hope through mail!*" He exclaimed.

((* - Did I guessed right?))

* Actually he's just trying to make Derpy lose her job.

Sweetie pulled Scootaloo into safety and continued watching. She ALMOST asked Samus if she was ok, but stopped realizing that they didn't want the Spiders to find her and the others.

---

Derpy nodded. "Thanks..." she said, looking at her wing. "I blissed once work before but Carrot Top always pilled fin for be...banks for helping me bliss time."

---

"Or he's just trying to make Derpy lose her job by destroying the mail," said Twilight. "Either way, we can't discount that possibility. I'll take Dinky to the hospital, you help Pinkie, ok?"

---

Pinkie backflipped out of the way of a hammer strike and kicked Yeti back, contact causing his skin to sizzle a little due to her Element being the antithesis of despair. "Driver On...Please!" her Driver announced as she activated it and switched it to the transformation. She flipped the Laughter Ring to its proper position.

"Henshin!" she called, putting the ring on the Hand Author.

""Laughter...Please!"

"Oto Oto Oto!" it chanted to the beat of Pinkie's Smile Smile Smile song as a Pink spell seal moved over her, transforming her into her form of Wizard. It fit the same mold as the others, except with pink for the colorations and her Element for the chest and face plate.

"Lets share a laugh!" the Rider called, giving a giggle.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Samus curled up into her Morph Ball form, then transformed back, onto her feet with hardly any noise. Samus walked forward, senses on full alert as she looked around. Suddenly, a Cave Spider jumped at her from behind. She turned around and threw a punch with all of her might, utterly destroying the foolish spider's head in a spray of gore and skull parts. "How pathetic..." She said coldly as the body hit the ground, flicking her hand free of brain matter and loose blood. This was not Samus the Guardian. This was Samus the Hunter, and her cold, lifeless eyes were a testament to that, scanning the courtyard for more prey to vanquish.

Scootaloo got up and noticed the spider blood-covered hand of Samus and fainted once again.

----

"Roger." Haruto said, then followed Blue Unicorn as the two other-worldly Ponies ran off to assist Pinkie.

----

"It's okay, Ditzy. We would do anything to help you keep your hope alive." Applejack said with a warm smile.

Sweetie and Applebloom didn't faint...but almost threw up and only didn't do so because it might attract the Spiders.

-------

Pinkie dodged several hammer swings with dance-like moves, spinning around and kicking Yeti in the side of the head. "You're mean!"

"Like I care!" yelled Yeti, slamming his hammer into the ground, the shockwave forcing Pinkie to dodge.

----

Derpy smiled and nodded. "So...what blue we do vow?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Samus was about to relax when 5 Spiders leaped down from above.

One minute later, Samus was drenched in spider blood and torn-apart body parts, with teeth puncture marks littering her helmet, shoulders, and arms. Her eyes looked animalistic with focused primal fury, like she was a Goddess of War and Violence. Samus then got into a battle-ready stance when she heard a piercing female wail of agony echoing from within the temple.

"Looks like someone's adamant in wanting me out." Samus said with a flat tone, dusting off a mandible off her chest.

----

Suddenly, a shot echoed in the air, hitting the ground near Yeti's right foot. "Need any help, Momo-chan?" Haruto asked, levitating his WizarSwordGun beside him.

----

"The waiting game. Until the others get here with Dinky, we want you to stay here." Applejack said, looking at the time.

Sweetie and Apple Bloom were, reasonably, scared half to death.

----

Pinkie smiled. "Yeah! The more the merrier!" she called, dodging a hammer blow, but taking another to the chest, knocking her to the ground and forcing her to do a breakdance like move to dodge another and side kick Yeti back.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Alright, let's go." Samus called out, not minding she is covered in spider gore as she gestured to have them follow her now.

"Uh, what happened?" Scootaloo asked, now groggy from the amount of times she had fainted.

-----

"On my way! Henshin!" Haruto yelled, jumping into the air as he flipped his Transformation Ring into the ready position and flipped the Hand Author, then scanned it. "Hariken! Puriize! Fu, fu! Fu fu fu fu!" It announced, summoning a green portal in front of Haruto, transforming him into Wizard's Hurricane Style. The Magician took aim and fired a volley of shots at Yeti.

Apple Bloom came out, looking a little scared, but managing. However, Sweetie Belle just stayed in hiding, trembling. "Sweetie Belle?"

---

Yeti backpeddled from the shots. "Curse you, Magicians," he said, then slammed his hammer, sending out an icy shockwave. He then summoned his blizzard again and vanished into it.

---

"Girls!" called Twilight, running up with Dinky on her back.

"Momma! Are you ok?!" asked the filly, jumping down and running to her mother.

"Muffin!" Dinky called, hugging her daughter. "I'm pine, banks blue Applejack."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"You call this a blizzard?!" Haruto yelled, then flipped his Hand Author twice, placed on a new ring, and scanned it. "Rrrrando! DORAGON! Dan Den Don Zu Dogon! Dan Den Dogon!" The Driver announced, getting a dragon-shaped construct of earth magic, better known as the WizarDragon, to come out of the ground, fly around Haruto, then slam into Haruto's back, transforming him into his Land Dragon form.

He had the standard form of a Dragon Style, that being giant shoulderpads featuring a gem in a cut that the ring sported, as well as a dragon on his visor's nose bridge, not to mention having his coat's black turn into the main color of that style. The gems that made up the Dragon's "brow" were fashioned into squarish pillow blocks.

He then flipped the Hand Author and scanned a new ring. "Tore ne! Guraibiti! SAIKOOOO!!" The Driver announced. Haruto breathed in and out slowly as he felt the magical energy welling up inside of him. He then raised his arms sharply, resulting in the planet's gravity being severely lighter as Haruto's spell seal to form along the ground, to 1/20th of it's normal strength.

-----------------

"Sweetie, what's wrong?" Samus asked, turning to Sweetie Belle with a worried tone.

---------------

"Where's Haruto?" Applejack asked Twilight, noticing the Ringed Magician absent.

"Weee!" shouted Pinkie, enjoying floating.

"Ah! Stop it!" yelled Yeti, right before Pinkie did a flying kick to his chest.

---------

"I...I want to go home..." Sweetie muttered.

"Uh, Samus," said Applebloom. "Yeah may want to...clea off a little, she seems freaked out.

-------

"He's fighting Yeti with Pinkie Pie," said Twilight.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Oh." Samus said, looking at herself, then pressed a button on the side of her neck. She then glowed a bright red, and the smell of flowers started flowing as the spider gore evaporated out of existence. Once she stopped glowing, she was spic and span, with only the bite marks serving as a reminder of the fierce fight she had with some cave-dwelling spiders.

---------

"Okay." Haruto then turned to face Yeti and threw out his right hand. The seal went from the ground to enshroud Yeti, making him float. He then lowered his ring finger, getting Yeti to be slammed into the ground with enough gravitational force to keep him pinned. He then gripped his hand into a fist, intensifying the gravitational force to 30 times the normal gravitational pull, making Yeti go a solid 3 feet deep into the ground.

He then heard a screech echo in the air, and a black blur slammed into Wizard and hurled him into a tree, snapping it in half, and the snapped half crashed on top of the Rider, getting a yell of pain as the heavy wooden plant landed on his chest. The Gravity Ring spell was lifted off of Yeti, now that Haruto was now incapacitated. The "black blur" turned out to be none other than Vampire. "Uh uh uh... Don't make it too easy now, yubiwa no mahoutsukai." Vampire hissed with venom in her voice. Haruto, with effort, pushed off the tree off of him.

"Aww, does the little magician got a broken rib cage?" Vampire asked in a mocking tone, finding mirth in the suffering of the Phantom-killer's pain.

----------

"Oh, I see." Applejack said, feeling confident that Haruto and Pinkie will deal with Yeti.

"Sweetie Belle, come on out, it's ok," said Applebloom, bringing the scared filly out. "Are yah ok?"

Sweetie shuddered, but gave a slow nod. "Y-yeah...s-sorry...I..." she started, looking to Samus. "I...I'm just not used to seeing blood..."

"Neither are we, but yah looked like yah were havin' a panic attack," commented Applebloom. Sure, ponies were NOT used to things like that, the culture was completely different, but Sweetie had seemed... traumatized. "Are yah...afraid of it?"

"I'm not afraid!" Sweetie Belle said, looking angry, but she was still trembling.

--------

"Haha!" Yeti smirked, taking his hammer and trying to crush Haruto.

"Sonic...Please..."

Yeti grabbed his ears as a piercing noise went off. Pinkie then twisted the seal so it acted as sonar, letting her find Yeti easily in the blizzard and kick him away.

------

Twilight nodded, watching Derpy and Dinky. "That's sweet, isn't it?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Sweetie, it's okay to be afraid of something. It just means that you are a normal being." Samus said, looking at the filly with concern.

----

"Yeah, it is." Applejack said with a smile.

----

"Thanks, Pinkie!" Haruto said, grunting as he felt pain from just breathing. He then tried to lift himself up, then felt a firm hand grab onto his head and threw him across the field, throwing him out of transformation, all covered in bleeding cuts, while his chest looked mauled and bloody. Haruto had never felt such agony before, as the skidding made his internal wounds worse. "Heh. I'm going to enjoy this." Vampire said with a predatory tone, and opened her mouth. Suddenly, fangs the width of thick human thumbs popped out of Vampire's jawline, getting Haruto to freeze up out of fear. He had multiple ribs possibly broken, is possibly bleeding internally, and was now going to be lunch for a literally-blood hungry Phantom. "Itadakimasu..." She hissed as she walked over to Haruto. "I'm not going to die like this." Haruto said, then picked up his WizarSwordGun with a levitation spell and aimed at Vampire and opened fire. Despite the hisses in pain, Vampire kept marching forward to Haruto.*

((* Methinks it's time for a certain Rider to pop up.))

Sweetie looked embarrassed. "Ok...I'm afraid of blood...ok?"

-------

"Lets make that Phantom regret threatening them, ok?" asked Twilight, smiling.

-------

Suddenly, a lightning bolt came down, hitting Vampire and blasting her back.

Pinkie blinked, looking up to see a golden pegasus with a wild brown mane and tail kicking a cloud where the bolt came from.. His Cutie Mark was a simplified Chimera. "Haruto! Why'd you leave your rival behind?" the pegasus asked, sitting on the cloud. "You aren't getting all the Phantoms in this world to yourself," he stated.

Pinkie cocked her head before kicking Yeti in the head with a breakdance move. "Ok, I'm confused now..."

The pegasus put on a pair of rings and held it to a gate-shaped belt he wore. "Driver on."

"Hennnnnshin!" He called as he trust one hand up before circling them around into a pose. He put the ring on his left hand into a slot in the left side of the belt and twisted it.

"Set! Open!" it announced, the doors opening to reveal a golden lion's head design flanked by buffalo, dolphin, chameleon, and falcon designs on the inside of the doors. "L-I-O-N! Lion!" it chanted, a golden seal projecting and moving over him, transforming him into a humanoid figure with a black undersuit covered with golden armor. The armor had a distinct lion design with the left shoulder pad being a lion's head. He then put on another ring on his right hand and inserted it. "Do-Do-Do-Do-Dolphi! Go!" A purple mantle with a dolphin shoulder pad formed on his right shoulder and he used it to throw sparkling blue magic on Haruto, healing him.

"Got to be far to my rival," the new magician said, pulling a saber from his belt. "Now, it's lunch time!" he yelled, jumping at Vampire and slashing at her. "Sorry to interrupt your meal, but I'm going to eat you now!"
    Last edited by Godzillawolf; 3rd March 2013 at 12:59 PM.

Ask Pony Discord