Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!* - Page 84

Page 84 of 188 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 2808

Thread: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Samus widen her eyes as when the lights went on, giant white spiders were just about to grab them. They then fled in fear, holding their eyes in agony. They collided with each other and the walls as they attempted to flee. "Times like this I wish I had a Thermal Visor..." Samus said, trying to have a sour tone, but what was ruining it was the well of laughter that wants to come out of her mouth from the sheer hilarity of the spiders' reaction to light.

----

"Anytime, Ditzy. I don't like it when someone picks on the innocent." Applejack said, knowing that she will have "words" with Yeti for his actions.

----

"Yeah. Looks like me tapping further into Dragon's power could not me more well-timed." Haruto said, looking at Twilight as they headed to the school.

Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom didn't hesitate to laugh at the reaction to it. "I bet you wish all the monsters you have to deal with where that easy to spook," Sweetie said.

Applebloom looked to an unconscious one. "Maybe yah should scan it since it's stunned?"

---------

Ditzy nodded, getting up now that her wound was sewn up. She couldn't fly for awhile, but she was just glad it was healed up. "Why biz splat monster even after be?"

--------

Twilight nodded, coming to a stop. "Let's find Cheerilee, she's a very understanding pony."

Cheerilee was presently teaching class when Twilight knocked. "Oh, hello Twilight. Class, you know Twilight Sparkle."

"Hi Miss Twilight," the class said.

Twilight noticed the CMC were gone, but knew that they'd gotten permission to go on an excursion if they wrote a paper about it. "Cheerilee, Ditzy sent us to get Dinky."

Cheerilee looked concerned. "Ditzy? Oh my, it must be serious if she couldn't come herself."

Twilight nodded. "...I can't explain everything right here but she's in the hospital."

"Momma's in the hospital?" asked a little voice. Dinky Doo slowly trotted over, worry in her eyes. "What happened to her? Is she ok?" she asked, looking on the verge of tears.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Samus nodded, then walked over to one and grabbed it by the neck, and began scanning it. "Recording to Logbook." It announced, getting the Spider to stir. Samus dropped the spider, it hitting the ground with a hefty thud, it running away with a woozy step in it's eight legs.

A new [Creatures] entry was added to your Logbook

Morphology: Cave Spiders. These spiders live their entire lives within the darkest of caves, preying on anything that gets lost in their territory. Their eyes can see only in the dark, so throwing light up is a good way to terrify and blind them. Their exoskeleton has hardened to the point of surviving a cave-in and are impermeable to ballistic attacks.

---------

"It wanted to turn you into one of his kind. See, what that monster was is a Phantom, and he wants the potential to use an Element of Harmony within you to create one of his own by making you fall into despair. However, they have a tendency to attack anypony that their superiors tell them to, so it could either be you or Dinky." Applejack said after a heavy sigh.

----------

"She will be, don't worry." Haruto said, smiling a warm smile at Dinky.

"So, do we need tah worry about 'em?" asked Applebloom, watching the Spiders flee from Sweetie's light spell. "They don't look to dangerous."

--------

"Dinky?!" asked Derpy, suddenly looking completely serious. "They better tot pay a hand on by little Muffin!" she said, looking ready to tear into anyone who tried to hurt her baby.

---------

Twilight picked up the filly with telekinesis and put her on her back. "That's right, don't worry my little pony, it'll be fine."

Dinky nodded slowly.

Cheerilee looked to the two. "I understand, if that's the case, she should be with her mother," she said, giving Twilight what Dinky needed to study in absence.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Not unless we have a constant light source." Samus said grimly, then sighed. "Come on girls. We gotta march on." She said.

---------

"Whoa, calm down, Ditzy!" Applejack yelled in shock. "We don't know yet if they are after just you or Dinky! The Phantoms tend to target family members to send their targets into despair if they are available." She added.

----------

"Thank you for your time, Cheerilee-sensei." Haruto said with a polite bow.

Sweetie Belle nodded, keeping her horn glowing. It took barely any mana, so she could keep it up for a long time. "So...what else do we thing is down here?"

----------

"Yeah, that's really going to calm her down," said Fluttercruel, walking in with an eye roll. By now Ponyville knew Fluttercruel...sort of. All they knew was she was related to Fluttershy and a grown up Blank Flank, but she had her own life in a way. "Why don't you tell her her daughter's been kidnapped whiled you're at it...Wow! Calm down! I was joking! Purple and the mage went to get her from school. Marshmallow told me to come here."

Derpy blinked. "Who?" she asked, not recognizing Fluttercruel's nicknames for Twilight, Haruto, and Rarity.

--------

Twilight nodded. "Alright, let's get to the hospital," she said to Haruto, looking to the worried filly.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"My guess? Trials." Samus said, looking around.

A few minutes later...

Samus stopped as they went through a hole the size of Samus in her Power Suit. It was a web-infested Chozo temple hidden within the mountain. What lightstones was lighting the torches were nearly dimmed from the coating of heavy webbing, meaning that this is where the Cave Spiders are currently residing.

Shattered on the temple grounds was a Chozo statue, and it didn't looked like gravity fell it, if the burn marks on some pieces of the statue are any sign. Something blasted it off it's pedestal, and did it with intention. Samus growled at the blatant disrespect that whoever was here had done.

-------

"Our friends, Twilight, Haruto, and Rarity." Applejack clarified then looked at Fluttercruel.

----

Vampire sighed as she was carving in a new Phantom name into a tombstone. "She's been missing for nearly a week now. You think I had made a terrible choice in sending her to scout for some potential Gates outside of my vision by her lonesome, Wendigo?" She asked, sounding actually remorseful as she looked at the newest tombstone: it carrying the name of the Phantom "Arachne".

Arachne, like her namesake would suggest, is a spider-themed Phantom, specifically a black widow spider. She, like Vampire, has the potential to see Gates, but unlike Vampire, she is a Lesser Phantom and thus is more vulnerable to trained magicians, such as Wizard and Harmony. She had send letters of her progress of settlements for two days, until they stopped coming. Her last letter was detailing that she was in some nearby mountains for possible settlements on the other side of the range. Despite her gruff exterior, Vampire actually cares about her kind, but she doesn't want to show it to her kin, less they try to use them for possible mutinies. There are some Phantoms that want to be in charge...

"That ain't a good sign, is it?" Applebloom whispered, looking at it. "What other than you has weapons like that?"

--------

Derpy nodded slowly.

Fluttercruel nodded. "Anyway, they sent me here so AJ wasn't protecting you all alone."

--------

Dinky looked to Haruto. "I don't think I've met you before now, are you knew to Ponyville?" she asked, trying to take her mind off the danger.

-------

"Can't tell," said Windigo. "After all, there is Beast running around out there somewhere," he said. "But we haven't seen him in our world yet, just the human realm."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Either Space Pirates or a poor creature that got assimilated with a Power Suit weapon. Neither bore good will in this expedition." Samus said, walking down the stairs leading to the courtyard. She grabbed the webbing on one lightstone and yanked hard, getting light to burst free from it's constraints.

"Yuck! So much webs!" Scootaloo said with disdain, looking around the overrun temple.

-------

"Somewhat, actually. I have visited for my... duty, as it is. I mainly stay in Manehatten and can travel to and from Ponyville with my magic." Haruto explained.

--------

"Right, Beast is around. Looks like I might have to talk with 'him' if that lion cub decides to poke his nose into this dimension." Vampire said, her look turning into a scowl.

Sweetie Belle concentrated, using telekinesis to grab all the webs off of lightstones and pull them off with a bit of effort. It wasn't easy, but it let her reach some out of Samus' reach. She powered down. "There."

"Hey, Samus," said Applebloom. "What's that?" she asked, pointing to a rippling pattern on one of the walls, a piece of Chozo Lore.

---------

"I can't used magic yet..." said Dinky. "It's hard to learn, isn't it?"

-------

"So, is Ditzy all patched up?" asked Fluttercruel.

-------

"Or our Wizard Archetype is discovered," Windigo stated.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"That's Lore some Chozo left here." Samus answered, then went over and switched to her Scan Visor, scanning the piece of Lore.

------

"For the most part, yes." Haruto said, remembering very clearly why he is able to use magic in the first place.

-----

"Yeah, but she won't be flying anytime soon." Applejack reported, sighing heavily.

-----

"Yes... Four magicians running around is too much trouble for us." Vampire said in agreement.

"Recording to Log Book

Arrival

After breaching the dimensional divide, we came to the world the inhabitants call 'Ponyland'. The natives welcomed us once our peaceful intentions were made known. Their culture is one founded on the virtues of compassion and friendship. They are innocent creatures with little use for weapons, but they are far from helpless. Their greatest weapons is known as the Rainbow of Light and held by a human named Megan and they have fought back many threats to their world. We are their gracious guests and accept the friendship they have extended us."
    --------

Dinky nodded. "What's wrong? You look kind of sad..."

--------

"That stinks," said Fluttercruel. "So what do we do now?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Hmm... So they did came to Equestria in the First Age..." Samus said, looking around the temple. Suddenly, a Cave Spider landed behind them. Only this one was sporting red glowing eyes and looked rabid, if the fact it was drooling foam was any clue. "Girls. Run." Samus ordered, then leaped at the Cave Spider, it grunting as the Hunter collided with it.

----

"Let's just say... how I got magic is a bittersweet tale..." Haruto said simply, looking away.

----

"If they come for Ditzy, we're going to have to move her out of here." Applejack said, looking around at the nurses with a air of caution. Phantoms are always the most troublesome monsters to combat at times...

The girls wisely did as they were told and hid.

----------

Dinky nodded slowly. "Sorry..." she then climbed on his back and gave him a hug around the neck.

----------

Fluttercruel nodded. "Yeah, good idea..." she said, looking around. "Any idea who the Phantom is yet?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Samus punched the Cave Spider into the face several times, then kicked the Spider aside and fired Lightning Beam shots at the beast, making it squeal in pain as the shots hit home. She grabbed the stunned creature and kneed it in the face, the exoskeleton giving a blood-curdling wet "CRACK!". She then fired a Power Beam shot into the face to end it's life. She then furrowed her eyes when the Cave Spider's eyes lost it's red glow, and a purple haze came out of it's mouth, dissipating into the air. "Disturbing. Mind controlling vapors." She said, then she felt something hit her Arm Cannon and began yanking. Samus turned to see three more Crazed Cave Spiders marching at her, with one having a silk strand. Samus snarled and yanked hard, sending a terrified Cave Spider flying towards her, and she gave a solid punch to the face, sending a mandible flying off from it's owner, the spider spinning as it collided with the ground.

"You want me?! Come and get it!" Samus yelled in a challenging tone, splaying out her arms.

---

Haruto was stunned as Dinky hugged him. Never had anyone he was protecting did this. "Th... Thank you." He said with a stunned tone.

---

"Aside from being a Yeti, no. Ditzy, did this monster had a Pony form?" Applejack asked, looking at the injured mare.