Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!* - Page 82

Page 82 of 189 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 2824

Thread: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

"Anytime, Ditzy. Now what happened?" Applejack said, lighting a fire in the fire place and put Derpy beside it as so the ice thaws at a steady pace.

"Fureimu... Puriize! Hi, hi, hi hi hi!" Haruto's Driver announced, transforming him into Wizard in Flame Style. "Saa... Showtime da!" He said, flourishing the WizarSwordGun in Sword Mode, having formed in his hand, then charged.

* Meant to say this last post, but due to a fanfic I help write, I'm used to Derpy having a speech impediment that causes her to scramble words when she gets nervous. I think there's a real condition like that too. Are you ok with that?

Ditzy looked at her wounded wing. "I...I don't blow..." she said. "It just attacked be."

-------------

Twilight charged as well. Yeti pulled up his war hammer and brought it down, sending a wave of ice across the ground, causing Twilight to slip and fall. "Haha! You magicians will soon learn not to mess with me," he said, swinging his hammer and forcing Twilight to dodge in the process.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

((Yeah, it's okay. And there is a real world condition like that. Don't know the exact word for it, though.))

"Difend! Puriize!" Haruto then moved his hand, erecting a dome of fire when Yeti swung his hammer at him, it hitting super hot and dense flames while the ice was beginning to thaw.

The collision of the intense ice and fire triggered a small explosion, sending Yeti and the Magicians flying in opposite directions. "Enough of these games..." Yeti said, holding his hand up and snapping his fingers, triggering a rather sizable and blinding blizzard around them. Both Magicians were buffetted with hammer blows and thrown to the ground. "Hahaha! You can't hit what you can't see."

"This isn't good..." said Twilight, getting up. This wasn't smoke or something Hurricane style could blow away.

---------

"I need blue get pack to my work," said Derpy, trying to stand despite her wounded wing.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Not on that wing, you're not." Applejack said, grabbing Derpy and put her down. "And as long as that creep is out there, he will stop at nothing to get to you." She said.

Wizard huffed, and embedded his weapon into the ground. He then switched Rings, and scanned his switched Transformation Ring. "Fureimu.... DORAGON!! Bou! Bou! Bou BOU BOU!!!" The Driver announced, summoning a fiery WizarDragon to circle around him and slammed into Wizard, transforming him into his Flame Dragon form.

He then scanned his swapped Magic Ring. "Konekuto... Puriize!" It announced, and Haruto put his hand inside it and pulled out a strange contraption. It looked like a combination of a hand-guard with a dragon figurine on the palm, and a arm-mounted stop watch.

Haruto then placed it on his right arm. "Drago Taimu!" The device spoke, followed by the WizarDragon's roar.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 13th February 2013 at 09:19 PM.

"What's that?" Twilight asked, blinking in confusion.

Yeti came at the from behind, trying to bash Twilight in the back with his hammer.

------

"B-but I need blue work! I have blue make care of Dinky," Derpy complained.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Haruto took out his Sword, switched it to Gun Mode, and opened fire at Yeti, seeing his shadow thanks to the sun. Once he was stunned, he grabbed the dial and wound it up. "Set Apu!" It announced, getting sounds to emit from the device as the dragon figurine started glowing.

Applejack sighed. "I understand. It's tough, but with that lumbering fool out there, it isn't that safe until he's down for the count." She said calmly.

Yeti snarled and vanished back into the blizzard. He then tried attacking from another direction with his hammer, but Twilight managed to see him coming and blocked the smash with her staff.

---------

Derpy laid down. "But...I can't muse bliss job....I need blue bake care of Dinky," she said, looking worried sick. She messed up a lot, but her job and being a mother was one thing she'd NEVER failed at if she could help it.

Trixie looked to Derpy. "...What if one of us filled in for you today then?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Haruto then slapped the thumb on the device. "Starto!" It announced, getting it to start ticking down. He opened fire at Yeti while he was blocked.

"Yeah, what if Dash or Fluttershy took over for your shift?" Applejack added.

Samus approached the site, feeling uneasy as she approached the doorway.

Yeti was sent staggering backwards and went back into the blizzard. He then came up behind them, trying to bash Twilight in the back.

-------

"Actually, and Trixie can't believe she's saying this, Trixie believes Pinkie Pie would probably be the best choice," said Trixie. "She knows everypony in Ponyville, who better?"

Derpy looked concerned. "I...I bless bat'd be ok..." she said, looking concerned. The ice had melted and her wound was starting to bleed.

-----------

"Hey Samus!" called a voice. The CMC ran up in the company of a dig worker.

OOC: Who was which CMC member again?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Wizard slapped the thumb. "Wota Doragon!" The Drago Timer announced. A blue seal popped up beside Yeti, and a Wizard clone in Water Dragon form tackled into the Phantom, messing up Yeti's swing.

"Pinkie!" Applejack called out, taking out a medkit and started to mend Derpy's wound.

Samus jumped with wide eyes and turned around. In their usual means of transportation was the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

((I'm Scootaloo, you're Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom.))
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 15th February 2013 at 12:46 AM.

Twilight spun around and blasted Yeti in the stomach with her staff, blowing him off his feet. "Where did that thing come from?"

-------

"Yes Applejack?!" asked Pinkie, popping up out of nowhere behind Applejack

-------

"Hey, Samus!" called Sweetie Belle. "We're here trying to get our archaeology Cutie Marks!"

"Yeah, but so far we ain't got anythin'," said Applebloom in disappointment.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Me or the watch?" The Water Dragon clone asked with a amused tone. He then took out his WizarSwordGun and ran at Yeti, joined by the original Haruto.

Applejack jumped a bit. She expected Pinkie to pop up, but she did so a little close for comfort. "Can you take over Ditzy Doo's mail route, please? Poor dear got clipped from the newest Phantom." The farmer said, gently showing Pinkie the bandaged wing, with some blood now coloring the wrappings.

"So we hitched a ride onto a truck to out here!" Scootalo said with a smile. Samus pressed onto the bridge of her nose due to her lack of fingers as a Pony, but let the irritation go. After all, the CMC ALWAYS go find trouble wherever possible. "Very well, but be on your best behavior and don't touch anything. History must be kept alive, for the sake of the future." Samus said sternly, a tone that sounded like Twilight's.

"The watch," said Twilight, waiting for Yeti to disappear into the blizzard. He tried to hit the Harutos from behind, but she shot him in the back.

-------

"Okey dokey lokey!" the Pinkie Pony said, giving a salute and grabbing the mailbag before taking off.

Trixie stopped her. "Pinkie Pie, Pinkie Pie Swear to Trixie that you'll not goof around, Derpy NEEDS her job."

Pinkie nodded. "Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye," the mare replied, at which point Trixie let her go with a smile and a nod. "Pinkie knows everypony in Ponyville, she'll get the job done," Trixie replied, looking at Derpy's wing. "What do you think, Applejack?"

-------

"Promise," said Sweetie, saluting her along with Applebloom. "What is this place anyway?" she asked, looking at the temple.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"The watch is the Drago Timer, and it was born from Dragon's elemental energies during a ritual to help me get stronger after a serious thrashing from a Phantom named Beelzebub." The Water Dragon clone said, getting Haruto to nonchalantly slapped the thumb again.

"Hariken Doragon!" It announced, getting a green seal to pop up, and another Wizard clone in Hurricane Dragon form slammed into Yeti with a drop kick attack.

"As long as the tendons aren't severed, she'll be okay somewhat. We'll definitely need to take Ditzy to the hospital to take care of the hole in her wing." Applejack said, then took out a Ring. "Connect... Please!" It announced as she scanned it, getting Harmony's seal to pop up.

"A Chozoian site. A construct of my people." Samus whispered, looking around and looked at the ancient carvings and letters. Definitely of the ancient Zebesian dialect.