Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!* - Page 78

Page 78 of 187 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 2800

Thread: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

"Really?" Samus asked, raising an eyebrow at that.

A resounding crash echoed from the museum. "That can't be good..." Haruto said, snapping out of it and ran inside. The once great fossil that was on display at the entrance was now in a pile, with some of the bones broken.

"So history is your hope? Well, allow me to crush it." Kraken said to a terrified Chronicle, crushing the femur bone that he removed to make the fossil collapse.

Trixie summoned a small thunder cloud and zapped Krakken with lightning. "Trixie is getting better."

"Rainbow, you give it a try," said Twilight. "Applejack's still a little bruised up from Vampire's attack," she explained, one advantage of having multiple Riders', they could switch out.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Kraken yelped when he got hit by the lightning, getting sent flying into the air making weird noises as he went up and crashed down.

"Alright!" Dash said, then put on her Rings, then scanned her Driver On Ring over her Grimoire Stone. "Driver On! Please!" The belt announced, forming Dash's version of the Harmony WizarDriver. She flipped the Hand Author, then flipped her Transformation Ring's visor to it's Active position. "Henshin!" She yelled, displaying the Ring then scanned the belt. "Storm! Please! A ra! A Ra Shi Shi!" The Driver announced as a cyan seal formed when Dash flicked her hoof in front of her, then flew threw it, transforming into Harmony's Loyalty form.

Dash's Harmony form share the base form the other Harmony forms had. Hers, however, sported a cyan coloring and her gems were designed to be aerodynamic, much like Haruto's Hurricane Style. "My loyalty will call down the thunder!" Dash announced, taking a pose for the Long Fist.

Trixie quickly galloped over and pulled Chronicle out of harms way. "Are you alright?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Yeah... the fossil..." He said, looking at the destroyed bones that came from the skeleton that Kraken pulled down.

"Get over here!" Dash yelled as she jumped at Kraken, wind and sparks going off as she flew at the monster and began whaling kicks on him. "Let's go for a spin!" She yelled, then grabbed Kraken and began spinning in place, Kraken screaming as she did so. She let go to send Kraken careening out into the streets.

Trixie nodded. "Know..." she said, thinking about what to do. "Don't give up hope, we'll think of something."

Twilight watched the battle in progress. "Kraken isn't a very tough Phantom, is he," she asked Haruto.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Please do... The preservation of the past is important to me." Chronicle said, struggling to find solace.

"Not really." Haruto said with a smirk. Dash was outmaneuvering Kraken, weaving around thrown tentacles and striking him up close.

"Connect! Please!" Dash's Driver announced, getting a portal to open up. She stuck her hand in it and pulled out the WizarLanceRifle in Gun Mode and opened fire, making sparks fly from the Phantom.

Trixie looked at the damage, wondering how it could be fixed...She then smirked. "Pakak, can you fix this?"

"Only if its funny," the Spirit of Mischief replied, thinking about it. "Sorry, my powers are a LOT weaker than Discord's."

Trixie sighed, then had an idea. She took off her cape and put it over the destroyed bone. "Alright, simple reconstruction spell..." she concentrated, magic glowing brightly as she tried it, then pulled the cape off...nothing. She was sweating and it hadn't worked.

Windigo stood on a building nearby, watching. "[I]Baka[/I!" he called to Trixie. "Phantom's are powered by the dark magic of despair, an object destroyed by a Phantom is not so easily mended by unicorn magic alone," he stated, clearly unimpressed by both the mare and his Phantom. He took out hand full of rocks and threw them into the air, landing around the Phantom, transforming into Ghouls. He then bowed to the Riders. "I am the Higher Phantom Windigo. I am certain we shall meet again," he said, vanishing.

Trixie whimpered. "It...it's ok, Chronicler, I'm sure there's a way to fix it."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Please do. The preservation of history is what keeps me going." Chronicle said, trying not to fall into despair.

"Doraiba On!" "Dash, handle the Phantom. I'll take care of these clowns." Haruto called out, then flipped the Hand Author. "Shabadoobie Touch Henshin! Shabadoobie Touch Henshin! Shabadoobie Touch Henshin!" "Henshin." Haruto spoke coolly, flipping the visor on his Transformation Ring down and scanned it on the Grimoire Stone. "Wota! Puriize! Sui~, Sui~, Sui Sui~..." The belt sang out as Haruto lifted his arm above him, transforming him into Wizard's Water Style. His stones were sapphires in demimonde cuts, giving him a rhombus-like look for his chest jewels and visor.

"Saa, Showtime da." Haruto said, then brandished his WizarSwordGun and charged at the crowd of Ghouls with no fear.

Windigo watched carefully from a distance. "Almost there..." he said, giving it serious thought. "How to drive him over?" he asked himself, thinking. Krakken wasn't the brightest of Phantoms.

---------

Trixie looked at the damaged, trying to think of a way to repair it. Twilight ran over and tried the same spell, but even that wasn't enough to make it work.

Squire finally arrived on the scene and used his sword to begin helping against the Ghouls.

Trixie hit herself in the head several times, trying to think. "There has to be something..."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Thanks for the help, Squire-kun!" Haruto said, saluting to the Knight-in-training, then scanned a ring as a squad of pike wielders attempted to stab Wizard while his back was turned. "Rikkido! Puriize!" The pikes and Ghouls went through Wizard, now soaked as if they had passed through a body of water. Haruto only chuckled and shot the confused Ghouls.

Dash dodged/deflected an ink blast from Kraken, sending the glob of magic-laced organic ink splattering on the bones.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 24th March 2013 at 02:47 AM.

Windigo chuckled. "Ah, perfect," he said, thinking. Looking up and seeing a powerline in position above the bones. Now if only Krakken was smart enough to figure it out.

-----------

Trixie gave a cry of frustration. "Rainbow Dash, we're trying to fix the bones! Not make a bigger mess..." she then sighed. "Sorry...Trixie is just becoming frustrated..." she said afterwards, but felt like pulling her mane out. Her sister telling her she was a failure echoed in her ears. "No, I won't fail! I won't!"

Squire nodded to Haruto, stabbing a Ghoul in the chest with the sword, before pulling it out and slashing another across the chest. "Anything I may do to help," he said, using his natural Earth Pony strength to buck a Ghoul a considerable distance. He did receive a few shallow cuts in the fight, but not enough to be a major concern.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Kraken then slung up a tentacle and pulled down a power line. "Here's so extra wattage!" He yelled and threw the line at Dash, who dodged it. Only to instantly regret it when she realized where the cable was heading: inside the museum.

"Look out!" Wizard yelled as he grabbed Squire and pulled him out of the way, barely avoiding the arcing severed cable.

Chronicle's eyes widen at the sight of the incoming live voltage cable heading for the fossil, knowing it was too dangerous for him to do anything. Suddenly, a mare unicorn slid in front of it, a fierce look in her face as she used a shielding spell to try and block the cable's advancement. It failed when it made contact with the shield, getting the mare to feel hundreds of volts course into her body.

"Boss!" Chronicle yelled out in shock as the mare yelled in pain.

"Rrrrando! Puriize!" Suddenly, Haruto switched styles and grabbed the cable and yanked it away from the mare to prevent her from suffering further electrocution and tossed it back outside. The mare fell to her side.

"Boss! Boss, speak to me!" Chronicle yelled, running to the mare's side. She had a severe electrocution burn mark on her chest, her hair was smoking, and her clothes were ruined.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 24th March 2013 at 02:47 AM.

Trixie could only stand shell shocked by what had just happened. "No...This...Why does everything keep going wrong? This...this isn't right..."

Twilight rushed to do medical spells, but it wasn't good. If there was any hope, the mare needed to get to a hospital and fast.

Squire snarled at Krakken. "How dare you harm an innocent bystander!" he yelled, beheading a Ghoul that dared get in the way.

Windigo smirked. "Hmm, nice one, if Krakken was smarter, I'd have said he meant to that. Now if he can do the right follow up the Gate is as good as crushed."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Boss... please answer..." Chronicle pleaded as he looked at the smoking form of his barely breathing boss, the stern curator known simply as Relic. Memories of her making sure the museum running in tip-top shape played in his head. Suddenly, one memory, one where Relic had actually given Chronicle a small smile after a good day's work, gained purple cracks. Chronicle gasped as he felt a sharp pain in his chest.

"Oh ho ho... Looks like it did the trick!" Kraken announced, but was hit by a strong cross punch from Harmony after she removed her ring, sending him flying. "You guys are the most despicable scumbags out there!" Harmony yelled, her helmet now having glowing eyes narrowed in fury at Kraken.

"Urusenai.... Zettai ni urusenai!" Haruto yelled, he turning to face Kraken with glowing eyes boring holes into the Phantom.

No doubt about it: the Riders want Kraken dead.

Haruto took out another blue Ring, flipped the Hand Author, and scanned it. "Wota! DORAGON! Jabajaba, bashān! Zabun, zabūn!!!" It announced, getting the sound of WizarDragon's roar to resound as a dragon of water came out of Wizard and enshrouded him, transforming him into Water Dragon form.

He looked almost like Flame Dragon, although he was obviously blue in color, his shoulder pads had demimonde cut gems instead of circle cuts, his forehead gem was in a long rhumbus-like cut, and three sapphires in a diamond-like formation formed the dragon's "brow" on his chest.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 3rd February 2013 at 04:47 AM.