Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!* - Page 77

Page 77 of 187 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 2796

Thread: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Default Re: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

"This is all truly fascinating," said Pakak, sitting upside down for no reason except to be funny. "But what should we do about the Gate?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Everyone turned to the Gate's location. He was nowhere to be found. "Great..." Haruto said, groaning at the scene.

Chronicle had tiptoed away from the group during the story and had snuck off to the Museum of Equestrian History and Art. "I am so late..." He whimpered out.

"CHRONICLE!!!" A booming voice yelled, getting Chronicle to freeze and squeak in place.

"You're over an hour late!" Came the stern voice of a tan aged mare wearing a pinstripe black suit jacket, with her graying mane in a slight pompadour, hazel eyes boring into him.

"Sorry boss! I ran into some pesky folks that wouldn't leave me alone!" Chronicle blurted out.

"Boss" snorted. "Very well. You're on sweeping duty today." She spoke, getting Chronicle to deflate. "Yes, ma'am..." He sighed out and walked off.

Twilight sighed. "Well, we know what to do," she said, putting on the Garuda ring.

"Garuda! Please!"

Soon, the group's flock of Garuda PlaMonsters was hovering waiting for orders. Haruto's Garuda seemed to enjoy the company.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Haruto smiled at the flock of Garudas. "Alright, everyone. I want half of you to be on the lookout for this Pony." The Magician said, taking out a photo of Chronicle. "The other half I would like you to be on the look out for Phantoms." He reported.

With a rousing call of Wizard's Red Garuda, two teams of Garuda were formed and flew off.

Trixie took out a crystal ball. "Trixie may not be a Gate, but show magic is her special talent, which let her learn a spell that enchants the crystal ball of one of Haruto's companions letting her see through the Garuda's eyes."

"Now, will someone explain what Trixie missed?" asked Trixie, looking at the group. "Other than the god of Mischief joining your team, that is."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Haruto explained the events that lead up to the Mane 6 getting WizarDrivers and becoming this world's version of Wizard.

Samus just said she's from another universe far ahead of Haruto's time where life kept hitting her with a hammer.

"Wait...that makes sense but..." said Trixie, looking at Discord with a glare.

"Yes, I'm Discord, blah, blah, blah, you're not the first one to give me a death glare, missy," Discord stated, still not happy about his present predicament.

"Regardless," said Trixie, taking a breath to calm herself. "We need to focus on protecting the Gate."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Haruto nodded. He then noticed the crystal ball was showing a museum. Walking out of it was Chronicle holding filled trash bags. "Where's that at?" He asked.

Unknown to the patrol of Garudas, something invisible was scaling a nearby roof, chuckling darkly as he saw Chronicle.

"Looks like the Manehatten Musuem of Natural History," Trixie reported.

"Pakak, can you teleport us there or something?" asked Twilight.

"No. Only if I knew where it was...and it was funny...I'm more limited than my brother," said Pakak.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I know where it is. I'll lead." Applejack said, raising her hoof.

----

As they traveled to the museum, Samus had noticed that Manehatten offered little difference to old time New York: not only are the streets crowded at times, there were still crazy drivers.

"Hey, watch where ya going!" Applejack yelled in a Manehatten accent for the sixth time at the latest guy that nearly sideswiped the Machine Winger.

"At this rate, I might pass out." Haruto said with a panicked state. He was not used to this level of street lunacy. It was either the dense population Japan's cities have, or it was because some Japanese drivers don't risk collisions every time they go for a drive.

"I might t-too...Fluttercruel, take over..." said Fluttershy, letting Fluttercruel take control.

"I kind of like it," said Fluttercruel, enjoying the hussle and bussle a little.

Trixie sighed. "Trixie still can't believe Fluttershy is sharing a body with the daughter of Discord," she said, she and Twilight using a selective listening spell so the crowds would here a completely different conversation, VERY useful for stage shows where misdirection was key. "Then again, Trixie wouldn't have thought an hour ago she'd be on good terms with you six. And no offense, Fluttercruel, Trixie doesn't judge based on family. Her father was actually an Earth Pony and she got her fair share of bullying because of it," she said, in certain areas snooty 'pure blood' unicorns looked down on 'half dirt' unicorns and other mixed breeds.

Discord stifled a chuckle, if only to avoid being bonked on the head again. "Well, I thought you little ponies had gotten rid of racism a couple centuries ago. Suprise suprise."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Well, I knew it's still alive..." Rainbow Dash said, but that was lost when the Machine Winger avoided collision for the seventh time.

"Bakayaro!! Kuso, that was close..." Haruto yelled, then whimpered out.

-------

They finally arrived, getting Haruto to lie on the ground. "Oh, sweet earth..." He said, sounding quite relieved to be out of there.

"Apparently, there is still no word of 'sane drivers' in your world." Samus said, shaking her head as they walked up the stairs. A loud crash and a few screams were heard.

"Where's Pakak?" asked Twilight, looking around.

The Spirit of Mischief soon joined them. "Sorry, saw a burglary in progress," he said, pointing over his shoulder to where a burglar was being loaded into a police cart, covered in tree sap and feathers and tied up with taffy. Pakak gave a chuckle, Fluttercruel laughing to. "I was the 'karmic trickster' back in the day, you know."

Twilight blinked, giving a nod. She looked to Samus. "We're not used to it either, Applejack's the only one who's been here before."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Trust me, there's a reason why I stayed at the farm." Applejack said in her usual accent, putting her hat firmly on her head.

"I've heard how bad traffic was 300 years ago, but I never knew that there were such maniacs littering the roads." Samus said, looking at Haruto.

"Poor guy. Must be culture shock for him." The Hunter said, shaking her head.

"Ironically, things were a lot like this during the 2nd Age," said Pakak, looking things over. "Except Ponies walked upright and manipulated things with their hooves...then there was an apocalypse called my brother's reign and that was lost to history."

Ask Pony Discord