Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!* - Page 67

Page 67 of 188 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 2811

Thread: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Default Re: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

"He sealed me away at that point, I don't know what happened except Celly and Lulu won," Pakak explained. "Ask them about it."

Fluttershy nodded. "Yeah...What do you think of our universe?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Very well." Samus said with a nod.

"A little odd, but nothing that I can't handle." Haruto said, scratching his face.

Pakak nodded. "Now I just wonder what I should do now that I'm free from my prison. A lot has changed."

"Well humans are kind of odd to us," Fluttercruel slipped in, though not changing their appearance. Fluttershy looked a little nervous.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Mingle with the masses, take over the joke shop, make a name for yourself, find a nice mare..." Samus listed off.

"Touche." Haruto said dismissively, shrugging at Fluttercruel's point.

"Actually...I don't know if I'll ever find another mare..." said Pakak. "Shady, that was my wife's name...We had a long happy life together...just I'm immortal and she wasn't."

Fluttercruel internally sighed.

"Though you're kind of cool..." said Fluttershy. "We thought humans were myths."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I understand... You're still in mourning." Samus said, rubbing his head.

"And I thought unicorns and the Pegasus were myths." Haruto ribbed back in good nature.

Pakak nodded. "But at least we had a good life together," he said, thinking about it. "...Being immortal is hard sometimes..."

Fluttershy nodded. "That's kind of funny when you think about it...unless you think it wasn't funny..." she said, showing her normal meekness.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"It is funny. Our mythologies are very different from your own, yet they are somewhat similar." Haruto said with a smirk.

"I can see." Samus said with an understanding tone, nodding.

Pakak nodded. "Well, at least I've got Celestia and Luna," he said, shrugging. "By the way, have you met a brown stallion with an hourglass cutie mark? He said he met me but I hadn't met him before. So I think time travel was involved."

Fluttershy nodded. "So, where are you staying in Equestria?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Not that I can recall." Samus said, tapping her chin.

"With 'The Great and Powerful Trixie' in Manehatten." Haruto said, rolling his eyes as he mimicked the Unicorn's pose.

"WHAT?!" Dash exclaimed, jumping up in shock.

"With Trixie? Why?" Applejack asked.

Haruto sighed. "I helped her get through a very hard time. This was before I went to Ponyville." The Rider of Hope said, slumping a bit as he remembered the first Pony he helped out of severe depression and despair.

"Trixie..." said Twilight, blinking, remembering the mare.

"Ok...admittedly, her being more depressed may have been my fault..." Discord admitted. "You see...I did actually target a few potential bearers directly...She was one of them...I kind of made her perceive the world like no one else knew she existed..." he said, knowing they'd probably be angry at him for that. "...I was trying to stop the Elements from being used against me! I didn't know the Phantoms would return!"

Pakak gave a snarl and snapped his fingers, summoning a giant novelty boxing glow and bopping his brother across the clearing in an extremely cartoony fashion, complete with a ring bell dinging.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Haruto snapped. He turned around and inserted a Ring on his hoof, then scanned it. "Kikku Storaiku! Puriize!" "You soulless monster!" He yelled as he ran over to Discord and punted him back with a white glowing hoof to his original spot with the sound of a cartoonish slam. Only this time, black alicorn legs decorated with stars was in front of him.

"Cornelis." It was Queen Cosmica, and she was not happy with Discord in the slightest.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 22nd November 2012 at 12:37 PM.

"I may have had that coming..." said Discord, struggling to his hooves and holding his head. He then cowered in front of his mother. "Oh come on! This isn't any worse than anything else I'm already being punished for!"

Twilight sighed, looking to Haruto. "I know...I can't believe how little this means to Discord...We were just his toys."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I've alerted your father." Cosmica said simply.

Luna suddenly shuddered.

"You were saying?" Haruto asked.

Discord gulped. "Oh..."

"Our Father isn't that bad, actually," said Celestia. "Just when tend to get a little scared when he's angry at one of us, since he is our father after all. Though he can only send an Avatar into this plain. Unless-"

Time suddenly stopped, except for the group. "Does that."

A massive clock suddenly appeared in the sky, it's numbers in every set of numerical symbols from all of time. Energy rushed down from the clock, taking the shape of an hourglass as it came to the earth and formed into the shape of a Draconequus. His head was like Discord and Pakak's, pony-like, but he had a Triceratops horn and an Aurochs. He had a Tasmanian Wolf for his left arm, a Gigantopithecus' for the right, his right leg raptor's, right a sabertooth tiger's. His tail was that of a pilosaur while one wing was a pteranadon and the left that of a Malagasy Crowned Eagle. He presently looked quite old and used a cane that looked near fossilized, and had a long white beard. He wasn't feeble looking by any stretch, just old.

"Discordance, I'm not here JUST to punish you, so don't think you're special," said Chronos. "I'd have waited until New Years, but things are going to be hectic around that time...Probably...the flow of time is determined by our own choices after all. Even I don't know where it's heading."

Twilight blinked. "Uh...King Chronos, I don't understand."

Chronos sighed and spread a bunch of sand out on the ground from his staff, then drew a line in the sand and dropped some more sand that formed a picture perfect sand replica of the group, stopped on one place, the group suddenly seeing from the perspective of their sand copies. "This is how you view the world, my little ponies, like a road, only able to see ahead of you," he explained. He then drew something else in the sand. He then snapped his fingers, their pov returning to normal to reveal the straight line now diverged in all directions, which continued to divide as they moved. "I see that road from above, I can see all the paths it may, or may not, take."

Ask Pony Discord