Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!* - Page 60

Page 60 of 188 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast

Thread: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

"Here I figured it was just because of your mis-matched theme." Samus said mirthily.

"Train in a way that suits your style." Haruto said, making Rarity spin in place while holding on.

Vampire sighed and placed the freshly-carved tombstone down. She took her position and began searching for Gates. "Found one." She reported, pointing to a pony within a crowd in Ponyville Square.

Discord snarled. "Whatever..." he muttered. "Anyway, last time I saw him I sealed him in a locket and threw it into the distance.

Rarity came to a stop. "You're quite the dancer."

-------------

Windigo looked at the Gate in question. "Hehe, interesting," he said, scratching his chin, thinking of the most fitting Phantom for the job. "Lindworm," he stated.

A green colored Phantom stepped out of the shadows, the base being a wingless dragon with several snake-like traits. "Yes, Master Windigo?" he asked, bowing.

"I want you to go and break that Gate, give birth to a new Phantom," Windigo stated.

OOC: Lindworm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"I suddenly want to go a search for a locket." Samus said, feigning innocence as she turned around and extended her Dowser.

"Mother put me through rigorous training. Said she wanted for me to sweep off her feet at Graduation. Too bad I had to drop out of school after I became a full-time magician." Haruto explained.

"Okay, why are you dancing with Rarity?!" Dash finally asked, it coming out a little more louder and ruder than she had thought.

"Teaching her how to stand on two feet and help her get a rhythm in a fight. Any battle has a rhythm, and those who can hear it can win." Haruto explained, not taking his eyes off his dance partner.

"All so Wiseman can come and bring forth a Sabbath of the ages." Vampire said, holding her hands up in the air.

"Pakak won't hurt me," said Discord. "He'll probably just pull a bunch of pranks on me and laugh at my expense. He's not nearly as powerful as I was, imagine a cartoon character come to life and that's him. He can basically only do something if its funny and minor reality warping, he only beat the crud out of me cause I hurt his foster children/little sisters right in front of him."

The Dowser actually reacted, pointing into the depths of Everfree.

---------------

Rarity nodded. "It does make sense I suppose."

----------------

"Yes, Mistress Vampire," said the Phantom, sounding like a knight from an old story more than a demon, though he was no different than any other of his kind. He took a small group of Ghouls and headed out.

Windigo looked out at Ponyville. "What do you think of that strange creature that attack Hellcat?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Well then..." Samus chuckled, then turned to Discord. "Let's see if we can make a cartoon have his triumphant return." She said, turning on her Royal Suit.

"Behave while I'm gone, everyone!" Samus called out, arm extended out to let the Dowser have a better reading.

"I don't know, but it was tough enough to bite through Ghoul hide with ease. And it's breath was cold enough to make snow and ice, not to mention cause instant frostbite. Poor Hellcat had a real nasty case of it on him." Vampire said, looking at her hands. She took out a nail filer and began maintaining her nails.

"What," said Twilight. "Where is she going?"

"To find my little brother, Pakak, and free him," said Discord, looking to the ponies. "I'd manipulate you into thinking he's a bad guy, but I know that's pointless, since he'll prove me wrong, then I'll get in trouble with Celly and Lulu, and then they'll tell mom and she'll tell dad and he'll send one of his Guardians to punish me, and that'd get me nowhere," he admitted. "Pakak is the Spirit of Mischief, you'll probably need to thank him, Applejack, he's the creator of Zap Apples Trees. The random magical things that accompany them are pranks on his part, but that's how Pakak works. He does things that are both pranks AND benefit you little ponies. I'm assuming his goal with the Zap Apples was to make something that would heavily reward anyone patient enough to master farming them, which you have..."

"So, in other words, the antithesis of you?" Rarity asked. "Where you play your 'games' on ponies to make them suffer for your amusement, he pulls pranks that are both funny for him AND help the ponies?"

"Basically," Discord replied. "He had a rule 'a prank is only funny if the victim can laugh to.' Goodie two shoes...You know, he spent about one hundred years as a pony at some point married to this one pony, he probably has descendants."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Everypony in the clearing turned to Pinkie Pie. "I think we have one in our midst." Haruto said with a mirthful tone, noticing how quick everyone was to draw up that.

Samus continued to trudge on, following the Dowser as it went on it's search.

Discord's eyes widened. "That would explain a lot..."

----------

Lindworm spat a fireball at the ground, throwing ponies in all directions as he and his Ghouls began attacking.

----------

"Um...Samus..." said Fluttershy, following behind her. "Sorry...Fluttercruel just wanted to come...is that ok?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Red Garuda flew in and started chirping in a panic. "Phantom?!" Haruto asked, getting the PlaMonster to nod and flew off. "Well, training's on hold!" Haruto said, taking out the Machine Winger.

"Come on, Twi!" Dash yelled, scooping up Twilight and Applejack and the three flew towards Ponyville.

Haruto looked at Pinkie and Rarity, they being the last of the Mane Six to still be around.

"I'll get the rest of the Ponies back to Ponyville. You three go on ahead." ADAM called out, calling over Samus' ship for pickup.

Rarity gave it some thought and put the Connect Ring to her belt.

"Connect! Please!"

She reached into a portal and pulled out a motorcycle modeled after a dirt bike with golden armor, the Harmony symbol for the headlight. "Well...we've got a motorcycle..." She got on it, Pinkie climbing on, then took off, screaming as they flew towards Ponyville with no idea how to stop.

-------------

A yellow maned, white coated stallion with a shield Cutie Mark watched the rampage. He pulled a sword out and charged the Phantom. "Die demon!" he called, trying to slash it, only for it to catch his blade with no effort.

"Pathetic..." Lindworm said, throwing the stallion to the ground.

Twilight saw this from Rainbow Dash's grasp. She put the Connect ring to her Hand Author.

"Connect! Please!"

She pulled the Wizarstaff out and blasted Lindworm in the chest with a generic energy ball, but did little more than drive him back, lacking. "Leave him alone!"

"Wizards," Lindworm muttered. "Do you really-" he was then interrupted when Rarity and Pinkie Pie came to a stop...by running right into him, falling off the motorcycle, which plowed him backwards and slammed him into a pile of crates.

"Um...I meant to do that," Rarity said, trying to cover herself.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Haruto came shortly behind, parking the Machine Winger before running over and helped Rarity and Pinkie up. "Looks like motorcycle lessons will be needed." He said with an amused smile. "Doraiva On!" "Now, let's get to work." Haruto said, standing on his hindlegs and flipped his Hand Author.

"Shabadoobi Touch Henshin! Shabadoobi Touch Henshin! Shabadoobi Touch Henshin!"

"Henshin." He said, flipping the goggles on the Flame Ring on, put his hoof close to his head, then scanned it.

"Fureimu! Puriize! Hi, hi, hi hi hi!" It announced when Haruto extended his left foreleg, transforming Haruto into Kamen Rider Wizard.

"Saa... Showtime da." He spoke, putting his left hand close to his face, the back of his palm facing the Phantom.

Rarity looked over to the others. "So, which of us should go this time?" she asked.

"You've got practice on your hind legs now," said Twilight. "We'll help handle the Ghouls."

Rarity nodded. "Driver On! Shabadoobi Touch Henshin!" her driver began chanting as she got on her hind legs, flipping down the face plate of the Generosity Ring.

"Henshin," she said, scanning the ring.

"Generosity! Please! Ryūūūūūūūūūtai! *" the driver announced, a purple spell seal with liquid rippling through it passed over her, transforming her into an armored humanoid.

She resembled Twilight's base body, but her Element of Harmony designs where Twilight had hers, the purple being a deeper violet than the reddish tint Twilight's had. She still possessed a cape as well.

"By generosity's grace, I shall defeat you," she said, dodging several ghoul attacks and parrying others before smacking one in the back of the head with the back of her palm, careful to avoid hitting the ring. She ducked another attack and did a quick knee to the gut, flipping it over her knee afterwards.

"Connect! Please!"

She reached through her seal and pulled out a deep purple and silver rapier with a hand on the back of the guard like the Wizardswordgun had, which she used in a fencing like style to deflect attacks and stab a Ghoul in the chest.

Lindworm snarled. "Think you can break my scales?" growled the Phantom, spitting a sphere of acid at Wizard.

*Ryūtai; fluid. Can apply to both liquid and a fluid motion, so I felt it suited Rarity a bit better.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Haruto kicked his heel, then grabbed his trench coat tail and pulled it up to shield him from the poison attack. "Maa ne?" Haruto said nonchalantly, then took out a yellow ring in a pillow cut, took off the Flame Ring, placed it on, then switched the Hand Author twice and scanned the ring.

"Raaando! Puriize! Dodododododon Don Dododon!" The belt announced as a yellow seal arose from the ground, turning Wizard's red into yellow, turning his visor into a pillow cut.

Lindworm did a bring it on pose.

Rarity jumped up on a nearby building, switching her version of the Wizarswordgun to its gun mode, which resembled a sniper rifle, taking perfectly place headshots at the Ghouls, or taking out their knee caps.

Discord finally caught up, looking at the fight. "Well...she certainly has an interesting fighting style...Let me guess, she wanted you to target me from a distance with the Elements instead of confronting me?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Discord went largely ignored, as Dash and Applejack were busy fighting Ghouls in their specialized ways.

Haruto then took out the Connect Ring and activated it. "Konekuto... Puriize!" It announced, then Haruto took out the WizarSwordGun and opened fire at Lindworm.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 23rd September 2012 at 10:28 PM.