Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!* - Page 51

Page 51 of 188 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Default Re: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

"Ok, I am now officially confused!" said Twilight, pinning one of the weaker 'Phantoms' or whatever the golems were down and blowing its head off with her horn beam.

"Wow, what are you?!" asked Pinkie, zooming up to the Phantom and looking it over. "Why are you being all mean?" she asked, tocuhing it, which for some reason caused smoke to rise from the place she was touching along with a sizzling noise and a very painful burning sensation for the Phantom.

OOC: Demons born from despair probably wouldn't handle contact with the personification of Laughter too well.
    Last edited by Godzillawolf; 16th September 2012 at 11:38 AM.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Griffon responded by yelling in pain and smacked Pinkie off, looking at the hoofprints left on his chest that were placed thanks to prolong exposure to Pinkie. "Kisama! You burned me!" The Phantom yelled, about to charge at Pinkie when Wizard took out a ring with a dragon etched on it with a orange diamond shining out of it's eye. He switched the hands position and scanned the Ring. "Raito... Puriiize!" It announced, getting Wizard to flick his wrist and a flash of intense light flared from his right hand, blinding the Phantom.

"I would stay here. Phantoms are actual demons born from despair." Wizard said to Pinkie, then charged at the Phantom and did a flying jump kick, sending it back.

Twilight helped Pinkie Pie up. "What's going on here?" she asked, confused.

"Samus, can you handle things here while we run to the Palace and get the Elements?" asked Rarity, knowing this situation called for such force.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Of course!" Samus said, finishing off the last of the golems.

"I'll explain in a moment!" Wizard yelled, picking up his tossed-aside WizarSwordGun, then pushed up the thumb, getting the hand on the weapon to open up. "Come on Shooting, shake hands!" The gun announced, then Wizard scanned his left ring into the "hand". "Fureimu... Shooting Strike!" It announced, getting Wizard's magic seal to appear in front of the barrel of the gun. "Hi hi hi! Hi hi hi!" It announced, then Wizard opened fire, the gun now firing fireballs that struck the Phantom, it screaming as it exploded.

"V..." Wizard sighed out, placing the WizarSwordGun on his shoulder.

"... Or I would, had he not killed it." Samus said dryly.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 16th September 2012 at 12:22 PM.

Twilight covered her face as the Phantom exploded, the Ghouls fleeing. "Wow...Ok, now what's going on?!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Wizard looked at Twilight, then a spell array formed from his feet and traveled upwards, detransforming back into Pony form. "My name is not Core Shard, it's Haruto Souma. I have come here from a different dimension to fight off demons called Phantoms that are born from within humans with magic cores, known as Gates, once they hit a despair pitch. Once born, they will kill the host by bursting from within, then they will have the ability to assume the host's likeness with their memories as well to go find more Gates in disguise as to promote their numbers."

Haruto explained, looking around.

"As for why they come here, well they must have sense a dimension with a huge aura in magic, and I had followed them along." He added.

"Monsters that are born from a magic core... and kills someone with said core once they matured? Grisly." Samus noted.

"The host doesn't become a red mess on the floor; they get fragmented and get turned into black flakes of ash." Haruto said, getting Applejack to faint at the graphic image.

"How do you know this?" Samus asked, looking at Haruto.

"You are looking at a former Gate that almost became a Phantom. While I lied about my name, I'm still a magician, and it's my duty as one to slay the Phantoms." Haruto said, holding his front forelegs out, then put them on hind legs.

Twilight blinked, the nodded slowly.

Rarity ran up with a box in her magic, one the six would certainly recognize. She was then filled in and handed the Elements to their proper owners. "Celestia said for us to help stop the Phantoms," she explained.

Twilight nodded, then noticed the Element of Magic glowing strangely. "Huh?" she asked, taking it off and looking at it, she noticed it glowed when she pointed it in Haruto's direction. "Hang on..." she said, floating it over and having it touch Haruto's head, where the gem changed to match his Cutie Mark, but reverting when she removed it. "Y-you're...you're like me!" she exclaimed in complete disbelief.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"What are those?" The two former humans asked, pointing at the gems.

"These are the Elements of Harmony. But the fact that Twilight's Element was acting weird means something's up with them." Dash explained.

"You keep it. I don't know about you, but a crown is not my thing." Haruto said, frankly kinda shocked that the Element of Magic was the largest of the six in terms of sheer gaudiness.

Twilight put it on her head. "It means Haruto is ANOTHER Element of Magic!" she stated, in complete shock. "That must mean...we all came close to complete despair facing Discord...If that's how it works then...that would mean Discord almost made US create Phantoms! Right?!

Adina was blissfully unaware of the situation and trying to grab one of Haruto's rings to play with."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"It would seem that way. However, there is that unspoken rule with dimension jumping: different dimension equals different rules." Samus noted.

Haruto handed Adina an Engage Ring. "The woman is right. We're in a dimension where magic is incredibly plentiful and the dominant life are equines. In my dimension, magicians are rare and humans, an animal that evolved from apes, are the dominant lifeforms."

"Samus is a human...from a different dimension," Twilight explained, watching Adina play with the ring. "...So, what does that mean now? We destroyed the Phantom inside us or something?" she asked, blinking in confusion.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"No. There still inside of you. By not giving into despair, you keep the Phantom locked up inside your body. In my world, that means you keep your magic core. Killing a fledgling Phantom requires me to go inside a person's Underworld (their mindscape), and destroy them there, undoing any damage a Phantom (or me) have caused. However, in doing so, the person would be rendered without magic." Haruto explained.

"No magic at all?!" Dash exclaimed, now scared.

"I don't think it'd work the same way here," said Twilight. "Pony's magic isn't simply a rare gift, its an important part of our bodies...Maybe...I have a theory on that, but I can't confirm it yet," she said. "So we would have Phantoms locked inside us...is there anyway to prove the theory?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Again, different dimension equals different rules." Samus whispered into Dash's ear, getting the Pegasus to calm down.

"Of course. First, I'll need someone to wear this." Haruto said, taking out another Engage Ring.

"Twilight." Dash said, pushing Twilight forward.

"Um...you're not going to mess anything up, right?" asked Twilight, hesitantly. "Seriously, I need my magic..."

Ask Pony Discord