Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!* - Page 4

Page 4 of 187 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: My Little Metroid *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Samus was still mildly surprised when she activated her Scan Visor, but nevertheless scanned the stained glass windows, her scannings adding to her Lore entries in her Logbook, flat beeping announcing each time.

What she read made a feeling of anger wash over her. This sort of thing happened back on Tallon IV, Aether, and the Phazon spreading incidents on several other planets. She did get a bit emotional after reading Lore entries, as it was never good entries.

Equestrian Lore
    Chaos Reigns

Discord, the Spirit of Chaos, he who was supposed to stop the world from becoming stagnant by introducing unpredictability, turned on his fellow spirits, declaring himself the Spirit of Disharmony and soon conquered Equestria. Under his rule, ponies suffered without end. Their minds, bodies, and souls broken for his pleasure. No force, even his fellow spirits who survived his purge, could stand before his power. All was lost.

Equestrian Lore
    Disharmony's Fall

In the thousandth year of his reign, Discord at last met opposition. The Alicorn of the Sun, Celestia, and the Alicorn of the Moon, her younger sister Luna, discovered powerful artifacts, the Elements of Harmony. Dividing them between one another, the two Alicorns rose up and challenged Discord. While powerful, the Draconequus of Chaos was also arrogant. He did not comprehend the threat which now faced him. And that was his undoing. With the Elements of Harmony, the Alicorn sisters avenged their brethren by imprisoning Discord in a prison of stone for what was believed to be eternity. With Discord's fall, Harmony reigned once more and those who had vanquished him were given the throne.

Equestrian Lore
    Night Fall

After two thousand years of piece, Discord's poison finally makes itself known. Before his defeat, he told the Princess of the Night that she would never be loved by her subjects, and always be in her sister's shadow. Over the centuries, these words ate away at her heart, as the ponies slept through her night and enjoyed her sister's day. Jealousy grew, until finally, the younger Alicorn refused to allow the night to end. Celestia's pleas fell on deaf ears as Luna's jealousy grew into something worse, and she was corrupted into the evil Nightmare Moon. With great regret, Celestia had no choice but to seal her sister in the moon, as without the sun, the world would die. With a heavy heart, Celestia took the throne and control over day and night.

Celestia noticed this. "Discord was a monster," she said, looking at the picture. "But Nightmare Moon was a victim. Luna was not in control of herself during that time, and now deeply regrets what happened. She let Discord's words slowly corrupt her over the centuries, until she became a thing of evil..." she said. "But that is not where the story ends, the other three are happier times."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"I kinda figured. I get a little emotional when it comes to Lore reading. It's the helpless feeling that makes me like that and all." Samus explained, then scanned the windows depicting Nightmare Moon and Discord's brief return after their imprisonment.

Equestrian Lore
    Redemption

There was a prophecy that on the longest day of the thousandth year, the stars would aid in Nightmare Moon's escape. This prophecy rang true, and the Mare In The Moon escaped her prison to bring about night eternal, imprisoning her elder sister in the sun. However, Twilight Sparkle, one of the most powerful unicorns of her generation and Celestia's student, had known of the prophecy, and with a group of new friends, headed deep into the Everfree Forest to recover the Elements of Harmony, the one force powerful enough to defeat Nightmare Moon. After facing trials and becoming friends, the group recovered the Elements and each became the bearer of one of the Six Elements. With them, they defeated Nightmare Moon, destroying the evil that had taken hold of her. Luna, now free, repented of her crimes and returned to her rightful place alongside her sister.

Equestrian Lore
    Chaos Returns:

Three thousand years after his defeat, the seal keeping the Chaos Spirit Discord imprisoned finally gave way, allowing him to return. His first act was to steal the Elements of Harmony, using them as bait to lure their bearers into his trap. Exploiting their insecurities, he broke and corrupted them one by one, until only Twilight remained untouched, and she too soon broke when the recovered Elements failed. However, once reminded of her friendship, Twilight recovered and one by one broke Discord's grasp on her friends. Discord's arrogance was once more his undoing, as he refused to believe his evil magic had been undone, allowing him to be defeated by the Elements and returned to his stone prison.

"I wish I could shatter Discord's statue and it'd work but it won't," said Celestia. "Discord is immortal, shattering his statue would merely free him. So I've decided each new set of Element Bearers will renew the spell to keep him contained for as long as possible."

Twilight shivered. "Discord was our worst enemy," she explained. "He Nightmare Moon and Queen Chrysalis were bad, but Discord's sadism was unparalleled."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I can tell. Not even Ridley was as bad as him, and he fought me the most." Samus agreed, then scanned the last window.

"Who's Ridley?" Applejack asked.

"A dragonoid alien that killed my parents." Samus said as she finished.

Equestrian Lore
    Wedding Day

The Alicorn of Bonds, Princess Mi Amore Cadenza, whom prefers the name Cadence, was set to wed the captain of the royal guard, Shining Armor. However, unknown to all, Cadence had been kidnapped and replaced by the evil Changeling Queen Chrysalis. Chrysalis began feeding off of Shining Armor's love and energy to increase her power. Only Shining Armor's younger sister Twilight Sparkle, heroine of Equestria, saw through the disguise, but was manipulated and imprisoned by Chrysalis. However, she discovered the true Cadence and they confronted Chrysalis during the wedding, forcing her to reveal her true self. Princess Celestia tried to stop Chrysalis, but alas, the Changeling Queen had become too powerful for even her to defeat. The Changelings launched an all out invasion of Canterlot, and attempts to retrieve the Elements of Harmony to defeat them failed. But while Queen Chrysalis was distracted watching her invasion, Cadence freed Shining Armor from her impostor's spell, and the two's love for one another proved powerful enough to be used in a devastating spell that defeated Chrysalis and her army, saving Equestria once again.

"Chrysalis was unique among our enemies," said Twilight. "No one knew she even existed before she launched her attack, now that we know of the Changelings, we've taken precautions to counteract them."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I can see why she prefers 'Cadence'. Her name is Italian for 'My love Cadence'." Samus mused to herself, then turned to Twilight.

"Good. This Chrysalis sounds like a character too stubborn to accept defeat." The hunter said. She pressed something on her chest, getting the Power Suit to glow bright blue, getting the group to shield their eyes from the light. Samus stood there, wearing the light blue jumpsuit with purple markings on the back that is the Zero Suit, a small gun on her right hip.

"Whoa." Dash said, now finding beauty in Samus.

"My, very nice suit," said Rarity, appreciating it's design.

"We assumed so, but she was hit with a spell powerful enough to send her flying clear out of Equestria at pointblank ranger," explained Twilight. "We still don't know if she survived it."

"Um...Should we be sorry we didn't tell you we'd saved the world several times?" asked Fluttershy, timidly. "We just don't like to brag..."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I have saved many planets from cosmic horrors." Samus said flatly, raising her eyebrow.

Dash had opened her mouth to quip on the not bragging, but Samus' feats far outdid them. "Whoa. How many?"

"Let's see... Tallon IV, Aether, Bryyo... I believe six that I can think of from the top of my head." Samus said, tapping her chin.

"Do you brag?" Applejack asked.

"No. The planets saved were part of my missions. I only brief, not boast. After all, I have seen corpses of the fallen before I arrived." Samus answered.

"Well, that is impressive," said Celestia. "But here in Equestria, there are few truly violent enemies. We had war with the Griffins five hundred years ago, but now we're allies. I hope you'll be able to have a peaceful stay until we figure out how to send you home."

Twilight looked to Samus. "So your species have space travel?" she asked, looking adorably excited. "That's amazing."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Yes, we have. At least from my dimension." Samus said, smiling at the look of wonder Twilight was giving her.

"Wow! That's so cool! Equestria is a geocentric system, are all systems like that?" asked Twilight, producing a quill and a notebook from nowhere.

Celestia chuckled. "Twilight has always been interested in space."

Twilight blushed. "Sorry...Anyway, I'm not sure how we'll get you back to your world, but you're welcome to stay with any of us," she said to Samus. "We may not be like humans, but we should be able to find you what you need."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Geocentric?! That astronomical quack was right for once?" Samus said, highly shocked that the Earth in this dimension was a geocentric. "You. Me. Having a talk. Now." Samus said, grabbing Twilight, hefted her under her arm, and ran off with great speed. "Uh... that's new." Applejack said, highly confused at what happened.

Samus transformed into her Power Suit, and began scanning the environment, creating a map for her systems to work with.

"Yes, Equestria is geocentric," said Twilight. "Celestia and Luna raise and lower the sun and moon, bringing day and night...Oh, and Pegasi are responsible for the weather, and we have to manually change the seasons," she said, pointing to some Pegasi moving some clouds into position for a storm later that day. "The only place were weather happens on its own is the Everfree Forest."

----------

"The Earth Samus comes from is heliocentric, meaning the earth moves around the sun," explained Celestia. "And without an Alicorn controlling it."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Did Discord had something to do with the weather bit?" Samus asked as she ran, gobsmacked at how totally different the planet she was on compared to... EVERY planet she was on!

"Wooooooow....." Dash and Applejack said at the same time.

Page 4 of 187 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast