Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!* - Page 29

Page 29 of 188 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Thread: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Default Re: My Little Metroid *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Twilight concentrated and fired a beam from her horn, turning the ground in front of it to ice. "Is there any way to get it out of it without killing him? Or would killing him be merciful at this point?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"I think if he's hit in the stomach, we can force the Morph Ball out of him enough times." Samus said, watching the Diamond Dog revert to normal after sliding right into a wall hard, stunned. Samus ran full tilt and transformed into her Zero Suit, getting her to run faster. She then jumped and did a flying drop kick into the Dog's stomach, getting a gag to resound from the Guardian. It teetered up, and went into a coughing fit. A glowing spot appeared on the stomach, and moved upward into the chest cavity.

Twilight nodded, taking a fighting stance. "Alright, I'll stun him, you hit him, that work?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"That'll work excellently, but first comes hunting him down." Samus said, noticing the Diamond Dog digging into the ground.

Twilight nodded, trying to grab the Diamond Dog's back legs with telekinesis and pull him out.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Whoa hey whoa!" The Diamond Dog yelled in fright, trying to get back in the earth in vain. Samus leaped into the air and landed a vicious reverse spinning roundhouse kick on his stomach, getting the glow to move close to his neckline. He rolled up into a ball, preventing Samus to deal another quick shot.

"I just got an idea, Twilight: how about some Pinball?" Samus asked, smiling as she looked at Twilight. This could be a non-lethal way of dealing damage to foes with the Morph Ball, by using others to propel Samus into foes.

Twilight nodded, using telekinesis to make the Diamond Dog spin in place before being launched at full speed in the direction Samus desired.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Samus watched on as the Guardian grunted and was ricocheted off a wall. Samus ran after it and grabbed the Guardian with a scissor hold. With serious strain, she picked up the Morph Ball and kicked it into the air, getting the Diamond Dog to get out of Morph Ball mode, he flailing and screaming like a little pup as he fell back down.

"Spit it out!" The Hunter yelled as she kicked him in the stomach one last time by landing a rising double kick, getting a orange sphere to rocket out of the Diamond Dog's mouth, it splattering as it hit the wall. With the Morph Ball out of the Diamond Dog, all features were soon lost in a flash of light orange electricity, getting a rather sore Diamond Dog to limp away.

Twilight nudged Samus to scan the Diamond Dog before he got away.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Samus took the cue, and switched to her Power Suit, and scanned the Diamond Dog.

"Recording to logbook."

CREATURES: 6%
    EQUESTRIA: 9%
    GROUND: 9%
    OTHER: 21%
    DIAMOND DOG: 100%

A new [Creatures] entry has been added to your Logbook.Morphology: The Diamond Dog. A greedy and race, this canine-based race is incredibly greedy, and has a gem hoarding instinct that rivals the gluttony of a dragons.

This Diamond Dog is based on a hyena, which is odd since the hyena is more related to cats than dogs.

Twilight nodded. "That is kind of strange, isn't it?" she asked. She then blinked. "Um, the dousing machine is still on."

Unusual Electrical Signature Detected. The computer announced, displaying an incomplete map of the tunnels and revealing a chamber deep down under the mines.

"What does that mean?" asked Twilight, blinking.

OOC: The Diamond Dog was a subboss.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"It means we're going cave-splunking with the Morph Ball." Samus said, jogging over and picked up the slobber-coated Power Suit addition. It then was free of slobber when it shrank to the size of a pea and went inside Samus' hand. She then levitated a bit and somersaulted in place rapidly, converting her body into energy and condensing while two halves of armoring slammed onto place, forming a traditional Morph Ball. After that, triumphant music played within the cavern.

​Morph Ball acquired! You can now use your Alternative Form to get around faster and go through small, circular ports easily!

Twilight jumpped at this. "Wow...how did that even work?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"The music, or how the Morph Ball works? If the latter, it's Chozo tech; you learn to just roll with it at times. Pun intended." Samus said, rolling around Twilight in circles.

"I meant the morph ball," said Twilight, watching. "The music is perfectly normal. We burst into spontaneous musical numbers all the time."

Ask Pony Discord