Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!* - Page 20

Page 20 of 188 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Thread: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: My Little Metroid *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Philomeda huffed, and took to the air, flying towards Ponyville. If Celestia won't do this, then she must do it herself!

"Yeah." Samus said, looking as Peewee was playing with Spike, with the baby dragon chasing the phoenix chick in good spirits.

Twilight sighed. "I know..." she muttered. "...So, now that it's morning want to go see the rest of the Apple Family?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Alright." Samus said, getting up. "Thanks again, Fluttershy!" Spike yelled to the pegasus as he ran off to join Twilight and Samus.

When they arrived, Samus noted a large amount of ponies. "Some family." Samus said, scanning them all and reading the information*.

((* - No way in hell am I actually doing it.))

"Yeah...I forgot that today was the Family Reunion," said Twilight, rubbing her head as the entire Apple Family was introduced. "I hope you've got a big stomach," she said. "And like apples."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Samus proved that she had indeed a rather boisterous appetite, as she had sampled everything that the Apple family threw at her plate as the members of the Apple family gave Samus a sample of their respective name sake.

"A hearty appetite." Applejack said with an amazed tone, noting Samus' eating.

Twilight, however, wasn't as fortunate. Her stomach was so stuffed she felt sick. "She probably has a higher metabolism."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"My my, I have never seen such a being, pony or no, that can put away that much amount of food away without being a giant!" Granny Smith said, as the family parted to let the high matriarch of the Apple family.

"Thank you, madam." Samus said with a polite bow.

-------
    Meanwhile....

"Arnost... how soon can the project be repaired?" A member of the Space Pirates' High Command asked, the triumvirate looking at the experimental super soldier.

Twilight nodded, feeling quite stuffed and sick. "No pony can make food like the Apple Family...Got any questions for Granny Smith, Samus? She knows this area better than anypony in Ponyville."

-------------------

"I managed to retrieve all the data. The rebuild time all depends on the construction crew," Arnost reported. "What shall we do about the Hunter?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Oh, right. Got any cider?" Samus asked, looking at Granny Smith.

"Ah, cider? Thankfully, I keep a hidden stash just in case." The elderly pony said, walking away to go and retrieve it.

-----

"You still have the dimensional quadrants?" The second spoke.

"If so, then go planet hopping. Pluck any dangerous animal you find and toss them into the dimension that imprisons the Hunter." The third spoke.

"Nothing like messing with the wildlife with highly dangerous and invasive species." The first spoke.

"Oh, you're going to like it," said Twilight. "Sweet Apple Cider is the best in all of Equestria. You're in for a treat."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I bet." Samus said, then placed a hand on her chest, a foreign look on her face. "You okay?" An Apple family member asked. "I feel... peace in me." She said, getting some members to look at each other in confusion.

Applejack just smiled. She remembered Samus' history and losses, so it was satisfying to see a being who had fought and lost so much over the course of her life finding peace of mind.

Twilight walked over to Samus and smiled. "I'm glad...Equestria is normally a peaceful place, except for the occasional attack by an insane deity. And that's only happened three times."

Twilight knew Samus deserved some peace after everything she'd suffered. She wondered if the hunter would stay in Equestria in the end, she didn't seem to have anything waiting for her back in her world.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I know." Samus said, looking up. "Peace. Actual peace." She whispered.

"What's her deal?" Braeburn asked, walking to Applejack. "It is a long story, cousin. Let's just say... she deserves this." Applejack explained.

"Ah, here we are." Granny Smith said, snapping Samus back to the present, placing a bottle filled with Sweet Apple Cider and a glass.

"Thank you, Mrs. Smith." Samus said, pouring herself a glass.

"Mrs. Smith... I haven't been called that in a long time." Granny Smith said with a amused chuckle, getting a nostalgic look on her face.

"So, Samus, what do you think?" asked Twilight, giving a smile. She was poured one too, but saved a cup, for Rainbow Dash. She knew how much Rainbow loved it, though of course she paid a few bits for it. "Rainbow Dash loves this stuff so much."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Samus drank from her glass and soon emptied said glass. "Oh man, that's real good!" She exclaimed, feeling very warm as she poured herself another glass.