Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!* - Page 172

Page 172 of 188 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 2811

Thread: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Default Re: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Mitchy nodded. "We have to buy our gear or find it in the forest," he explained. "...Why do we have it so hard?"

"Because your series is written by the same guy who wrote Madoka?" asked Pinkie.

"...What?"

"Nothing!"

Twilight sighed. "So...Lock Vehicles? Are those your ride machines I take it?"

---

The two Changelings saluted and looked over at the situation. They then transformed into Pirates and snuck forwards. They managed to scout out a path for the others to get closer.

---

Windigo nodded. "Whatever it is, she much be like Sora in some way for her to have hung on...and be a rather disturbed pony to work with us willingly."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Yup." Kota said, taking out a Lockseed. Unlike the others, this one was big and blocky, mainly white with pink accents, and instead of it being based on a fruit or the like, it looked it be based on a flower. It also looked like a compressed bike.

Kota popped the lock, which was gold instead of the usual black, and tossed it. Once it reached a few feet away, it grew and expanded into a motorcycle. This is the Sakura Hurricane.

"That's interesting." Applejack said, surprised at the sight.

"Only thing is, we don't know the name of it is, and the guy who gives us our gear isn't exactly forthcoming with information." Kota said sheepishly, getting Applejack to gain a look of disbelief.

"You don't know your own Machine's name?!" She yelled in shock, getting Kota to slump in depression. "Yes... Though I just blame Sid for holding out..." He said.

---

There was a crossing to get across the moat, with the "water" looking contaminated and smelled terrible, and there was a organized pattern to the turrents within the barbed wire and caltrops, creating pathways. The mines were close to the door, though they stick out plain as day, due to the rocky floor being tough to excavate, with only a small layer of gravel and dirt flung onto them.

---

"Agreed." Vampire said, nodding.

Mitchy face hoofed. He then sighed. "Sid's the one we get our gear from..."

"...Uh, if you paid for it, why did you send it out on a cloud that just by luck it was actually capable of standing on?" Twilight pointed out.

---

"Ugh, peeyew!" Thunderchild groaned, covering his nose. "Sometimes I regret us equines having such a good noses.

Starlight covered hers as well. She looked at the various defenses. "...What would happen if I set off one of the mines remotely?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

One could almost hear the war horn Kota's belt blows out as the gears in his head started turning. Then some kabuki sound effects as Kota scrambled to grab his Sakura Hurricane before it fell through the clouds.

"Our hero." Applejack said, trying not to giggle at Kota's expense.

----

"Ah, that be rainwater from a Pirate Homeworld. Do not stick a hoof in there, or you're going to be short a hoof. It is really caustic stuff, and it will melt your hoof off, along with anything else that it touches." Samus said, remembering the pain she had to go through to get a Hazard Shield unit when she was on a Pirate Homeworld. She then turned to Starshine

"Do one of the further ones. Mine explosions are loud, but they have a kill area of a few feet which sends sharp shrapnel into anything within it's total blast range." Samus explained.

Mitchy face hoofed again.

"IS he always like this?" asked Twilight.

"Unfortunately..."

"Hehe, well well look at you," said a familiar voice. Dawn set on a nearby cloud. "Hehe, the Magicians and the Armored Riders. How interesting!"

----

"Yikes," Thunderchild muttered, taking a few hoofsteps away from the fluid.

"I was hoping to set off a chain reaction, but where could we hide so we don't get hurt?" Starlight asked.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Who's she?" Kota asked, pocketing the Sakura Lockseed.

"Trouble." Applejack said, taking a stance ready for a fight.

----

Samus pondered and noticed a cluster of giant jacks-spread spikes that look like they could be used as impromptu shielding. "Over there. We should be out of the blast zone, and any shrapnel would only give us nicks." Samus spoke.

Dawn giggled, jumping down. "Me? Trouble? Haven't I helped you plenty, Black Shuck-kun?" she asked, once more having a flirting tone.

---

Twilight I nodded and once the group was there, she used a beam of light to reflect off the water and some metal to hit a distant mine, setting it off and triggering a chain reaction.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"If that was help, that's a really poor definition of the word." Applejack said flatly. "And I'm not Black Shuck!" She added.

"What's a Black Shuck?" Kota asked, confusion on his face.

----

This startled the Pirates clear out of their wits, with one even falling into the moat, dissolving into nothing fron the super-acidic contaiminated water in seconds.

They began to yell in Pirate, getting some to start looking for the intruders, and getting two men into the turrents, ready to gun any targets within their sights down.

"It's Applejack's Inner Phantom," Twilight explained. "It's the source of her Rider powers. Magicians powers come from suppressing their Phantom before it can escape by hanging onto hope at the last moment when they're sinking into despair."

"Oh really? Black Shuck-kun? Didn't I give Samus the map that let her find your little upgrades?" Dawn asked. "Haven't I given you some useful tidbits from time to time? I think I've been a lot of help."

She then looked to Twilight. "That's right, Owlman. But that's not the only way to keep your equinity after becoming a Phantom!" she exclaimed, jumping down. "I did it, after all!"

---

Starlight looked to Samus. "Alright, so now what? The mines are gone and they're scared half to death."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"And how did you managed that, exactly?" Applejack asked, curious.

---

"Wait for Kabuto and Stag to do their part of the plan." Samus said, smirking at the panicked looks on the Pirate's ugly mugs.

Dawn just shrugged. "I don't know. I was just used as a sacrifice and BOOM here I am! In a Phantom's body!" she exclaimed. "But I'm still Dawn! Freaky, huh?"

Twilight blinked. Unfortunately, Haruto hadn't had time to truly explain Gremlin to anyone present, or they'd have understood the reality. Instead, Twilight was interested. "Very interesting."

---

Kabuto and Stag did their work and snuck in disguised as pirates. A few minutes later, the turrets turned on the pirates.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Applejack felt something was off with Dawn's words. It didn't felt right. "Yeah. Interesting." She said, unsure what to think.

---

Samus chuckled when the Pirates exclaimed in shock as the turrets turned to them. "And now, shield your eyes, for the slaughterfest will begin in moments." She said, then signed the disguised Changelings to open fire.

Dawn nodded, jumping down. "Hehe, yeah. That's why I call you your Phantoms! Because you're just like me! We're all freaks!"

Twilight blinked. "Uh...what?"

"Ponies with Phantoms inside them, a Phantom with a pony inside them! Hehe! Funny, isn't it?" the mare asked. "You're so lucky to have more than one of you! I've checked ALL the Phantoms! I'm the only one who's like this!"

She then gave a frown. "Isn't that sad?"

<hr>

Starlight put a hoof over her eyes. And the Carbuncles'. Thunderchild just looked away.

Once they'd laid waste to the Pirates, Stag and Kabuto turned the turrets around and began taking out guard towers.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"A little, but it's kinda rude to call us freaks." Applejack said, kinda sympathetic to Dawn. But she's still not one to be trusted. She's still a Phantom, and are not to be trusted. Only ones that could be trusted are Inner Phantoms, but only when someone held onto hope durijg despair.

---

When the disguised Changelings opened fire, they took the Pirates by surprise. The guards tried to retaliate, but the commandeered high-tech weapons of siege warfare left none in their sights alive and in one piece.

The guard towers fell as well, as what Pirates were left stood to defend, but they were overwhelmed as well.

"That it, boys?" Samus called out, seeing the moat as a good way to get rid of the charred carcasses of the dead.

Dawn shrugged. "But I called myself a freak too, didn't I?" she giggled.

She jumped up onto a cloud. "But I still gotta do my job, I'm forced to. No choice or Golden Heart-sama will eat me!" she she exclaimed.

"Golden Heart...That's Vampire, right?" Twilight asked, remembering that the Crusaders had discovered that.

"Yep. Oh well, whatcha gonna do?"

---

"Ugh..." Starlight said, getting a bit green in the face at the smell of burning flesh. "I agree with Thunderchild, having a sensitive nose sometimes really stinks..."

She shook it off as best she could, but naturally the stench was horrible.

The two nodded. "Should we destroy the turrets?"

Ask Pony Discord