Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!* - Page 153

Page 153 of 188 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 2810

Thread: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

"First thing, I think we should take this elsewhere." Haruto said, seeing prying eyes evesdropping.

---

Samus then slunged herself towards Petra's face, reequipping her Varia Suit. With what Missiles she had left, Samus fired a Super Missile, blowing out Petra's right eye in a violent matter. Loud moans of agony were heard from behind the Silence spell seal, and in during so, Petra toppled over, falling on her back. Samus rolled in her Morph Ball form, reaching Talon and unfolded. "Well, shall we kill her now?" Samus asked, panting slightly.

---

Vampire jumped, making her stop peering. "I would know if you didn't make me disconnect." The bloodsucker said sourly, then peered into the dimension. Her face grew grim as she saw flashes of images in her vision.

"Wiseman must know of this." Vampire said, turning off her vision, and walked towards Wiseman's chambers, and it would soon be known that for the next 2 weeks, Vampire would not step out of that room.

Arachne had placed a tombstone with Dwarf and Golem's names in the Phantom Graveyard, though Golem's was in the form of a 2x4 piece of lumber. She sighed as she looked at the names of her fallen comrades.

Fluttershy nodded, blushing a little bit. "Alright, lead the way please...if you don't mind..."

---

Talon nodded. "But I need to do this right," he stated.

"Yes! Kick Strike...*Bell Toll* Understand?"

Talon leapt into the air, his spell seal forming around his hind paw. He quickly scanned a different ring.

"Screw...*Bell Toll* Now!"

The energy formed into a drill around his paw, aimed right at the Queen's heart, his front paw ready to reach out and grab and save the Queen's heir from within her as he went through.

---

Dawn giggled. "I wonder if she saw what Sora-kun found out. Too bad it's not true in our universe," she chuckled.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Haruto nodded and opened up a Connect portal back to Babs' place.

---

Petra's scream of sheer agony as the attack hit shattered the Silence spell seal, echoing outside and no doubt into the tunnels.

As Talin burrowed through Petra, he came into a chamber, where, next to a glowing oversized onyx stone giving off negative emotions that served as Petra's heart, in a cage bolted down into the floor was a dragon's breath opal-like egg.

Petra had done this all so the next Carbuncle Queen would practically be a carbon copy of her by corrupting the egg with her malice and greed. A chip off the old block, as the slang goes.

On the egg was a splotch of black, marring its otherwise beautiful complexion. A sign that Petra's corruption was beginning to take effect.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 18th October 2013 at 08:53 PM.

Fluttershy followed through the portal, the foals being allowed to go home due to what they'd been through that day. Plum instantly hugged Babs as soon as she was through the portal, having been worried about her.

Fluttershy looked to Haruto. "Should we go somewhere...even more private? Or is this okay?"

---

The White Wizard took out the Hamel Cane and slashed through the cage and chains, picking up the egg.

"Connect...*Bell Toll* Now!"

"Yes! Kick Strike...*Bell Toll* Understand? Screw...*Bell Toll* Now!"

He performed another Screw Strike Wizard kick, this time aimed directly at the heart.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Want your parents to know?" Haruto asked.

---

Petra screamed another cry of sheer agony as her essance was destroyed. She clawed at her chest, then slumped to the ground and collapsed. A giant dark violet soul oozed out of Petra's body, then suddenly a white hand grabbed said soul and yanked it through the floor.

"Tartarus has a new chew toy." Samus said grimly, then walked over to the head and ripped out the Magic Stone from Petra's makeshift crown.

Fluttershy nodded. "I want them to know about their granddaughter...just...it's not going to be easy to explain...how she was born..." she said. After all, how do you explain to your parents you've been violated?

---

Talon emerged from Petra's back, landing in time to see the hand grab Petra's soul. "Begone," he said as she was dragged away.

He walked over to Samus and presented the egg. "Please have the bearers use the Elements to purge what darkness of Petra's has tainted this innocent life."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Yeah, it isn't...." Haruto said, scratching the back of his ear with his front hoof in thought.

---

"Will do." Samus said, grabbing the egg and stored it into her databanks. She then summoned her cell and made a call to Celestia. She'd love hearing the good news, no doubt.

"...I'm also worried about...well, Discord...I know he didn't mean it, but...I get my protective streak from my mom..." Fluttershy explained, peaking over at Discord.

---

Celestia was presently monitoring the infant Carbuncles from before when the phone was brought. "Hello, Samus, how did things go?"

Talon looked at the defeated queen. "Why is it that queens are always evil? First Queen Chrysalis and now Queen Petra?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Haruto blinked. "Yeah, he's definitely going to have to go into hiding." The Ringed Magician said, knowing where Fluttershy was going.

---

Samus gave Talon a simple shrug. "The Carbuncle monarch has been slain, and I have with me the Magic Stone and the Carbuncle Queen's successor, though the little one still hasn't hatched yet. However, I'm afraid the late Carbuncle Queen, a miss Petra Gelstein, was using her black 'heart', if you will, to corrupt the egg. Thankfully, the corruption is below 15%, but regardless, we need to purge the darkness out of the innocent soul that the Queen tried to blacken." Samus reported.

"Well, we could just not let them know about him being Discord, we could just call him Golden Apple," Fluttercruel pointed out.

---

"Though there is Queen Tsunami..." said Talon, having heard of her.

---

Celestia slowly nodded, letting one of the Carbuncles climb up on her back and giving it a nuzzle. "I see. The Elements of Harmony should be capable of that," she replied. "Good work. Did you discover what the infants eat?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"True. I just hope your parents aren't super observant of their surroundings." Haruto said, having a feeling Discord is going to be really nervous around Fluttershy's mom.

---

"And Queen Cosmica returned." Samus mouthed to Talon. "They eat rocks. Hopefully, the more mischievous or gluttonous infants aren't eating you out of your house and home." Samus said, remembering the delight Petra had in eating a pillar that Talon threw at her.

"True..." said Fluttershy.

"Don't worry about me there," said Discord. "I've got an excellent poker face."

Strangely enough, he and Eris were presently playing interdimensional poker with each other via the mirror window, and in a stalemate.

---

"No, they're not, they're being very well behaved," said Celestia, sending a Guard to go buy rocks from the Pie Rock Farm to feed the Carbuncle infants. "Was the Carbuncle Queen still Queen Petra?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I do too, so don't fret about me." Eris said coolly, waving a hoof in Haruto's direction.

"Alright, then. Shall we?" Haruto asked, ignoring the voice of Haruka, which sounded very appealing to him.

----

"Yes, she was. I take it you have met when she wasn't as bodily matured?" Samus asked, raising a eyebrow slightly.

Fluttershy tried to avoid being distracted by Butterscotch, though couldn't help blushing hearing his voice. She then nodded to Haruto.

Babs looked to her fellow Crusaders. "Should we maybe...yah know, see our othe' selves too?"

---

"Correct. She was a newly risen Queen of the Carbuncles. Even back then she was a tyrant," Celestia stated.

---

"Probably why her soul was dragged off to Tartarus," Talon added.

---

Celestia nodded. "Yes, Carbuncles normally ascend peacefully when killed, for one of their souls to be dragged off to hell would require her to be extremely blackhearted...Did you find another upgrade? Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't your villains normally drop one?"

---

Talon walked over to the remains of the Carbuncle Queen, seeing a glowing object where her heart had been. "Appears one is present."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Haruto then threw up a Connect portal, linking to Fluttershy's home.

"Already did for Bloom's boy self." Scootaloo said, remembering what Applebloom's male self pulled off once they realized he was the boy version of Applebloom.

Rave shrugged and walked over.

----

"Yup. Be with you in a minute." Samus said, then placed down the phone and picked up the glowing object. It looked like a glass tube with the cylindical core pulsating with red plasma, power arcing like solar prominence. Her eyes narrowed, then her Arm Cannon widened.

Taking the hint, Samus loaded the upgrade into the Arm Cannon, making it contract again. Fire danced all around the Arm Cannon, and Samus winded back her Arm Cannon and fired a shot, it looking like a medium-sized fireball, which crashed into a small rock, superheating it and melting some features of it.

Torch Beam acquired! You can now fire debilitating fireballs of various heats!