Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!* - Page 145

Page 145 of 188 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 2811

Thread: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Applejack parried the attacks to the best of her ability, though felt some of Dwarf's frenzied attacks hit her legs. She then scanned the Ring she was going to use until Haruto distacted her.

"Big! Please!" Applejack cocked back a kick and let it fly, sending a giant-sized foot towards Dwarf.

Haruto then jumped back in the air, flipping the AxCalibur into Sword Mode and with a blistering speed, reduced the icicles to powder with high speed slashes.

Dwarf dodged the attack and then sent a shockwave through the ground at the Magician of Honesty.

Windigo chuckled. "Impressive, Ring Mage," he said, giving a chuckle. "I wonder how many civilians I would've just killed had you not interfered."

---

Several other Carbuncles charged the the two warriors. Talon continued to target the one he'd downed, jumping on it's chest.

"Explosion...*Bell Toll* Now!"

The Carbuncle's head was blown off it's shoulders by a point blank Explosion spell.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"I'd rather not think of it, Windigo." Haruto said, placing his AxCalibur on his shoulder as he looked at the icy Greater Phantom.

Applejack jumped and scanned a Ring. "Generosity! Please!

---

Samus had finished charging a Super Missile and let it fly, it streaking across the room to meet some Carbuncles erecting up shields. Said shields didn't stand a chance and they along with the two Carbuncles that made them were destroyed, with others affected by the resulting shrapnel.

Samus charged in and shoulder-tackled a Carbuncle, actually succeeding in sending the golem of stone and gemstones reeling.

Windigo chuckled, producing his axe. "Well, let's see how well you fair against me, Ring Mage," he said, charging Wizard.

"Ryu-Ryu-Ryutai!"

Rarity, having seen the spark of purple, was prepared and brough down a well executed slash, hitting Dwarf in the shoulder.

---

Twilight looked to Applejack. "We're getting the hang of this!"

---

Talon turned towards several of the wounded Carbuncles. "Dupe...*Bell Toll* Now!" The White Wizard turned into multiple duplicates of himself.

"Explosion...*Bell Toll* Now!" the Carbuncles were barraged by explosions, blowing them to bits.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Yeah we are." Applejack said, nodding with a smile.

---

Haruto flipped his AxCalibur into Axe Mode and charged at Windigo, doing a jumping smash attack.

---

"Clones... Very interesting." Samus said, then jumped to the side to avoid a fist from a Carbuncle. She then jumped over the Carbuncle and destroyed its head with a missile.

Twilight nodded. "Well, Golem's been destroyed," she said, watching. "But there's still Dwarf to deal with."

---

Windigo let the strike land, only for no sparks to be produced, the Axe just seemed to stop when it hit his skin. Windigo chuckled and returned with a slash of his own.

Rarity dodged several strikes from Dwarf and proceeded to slash him across the chest and drive him back.

---

Talon nodded as he and his clones reunited. "Quite, Haruto can do much the same, but my magic is considerably stronger," he said, looking around to see if any Carbuncles were still standing.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I think Rarity can beat him. Her attacks are going where I couldn't." Applejack said, looking at the fight.

---

All the slash gained was the sound of metal grinding on metal. Haruto lifted the AxCalibur and sent it towards a kidney, only to gain the same results. "It appears we are at a stalemate." Haruto noted, a "eyebrow" raised at the situation.

---

Samus' visor turned electric blue as she began looking around in the X-Ray Visor. "I think we're clear." Samus said, putting it back to her Combat Visor.

"Generosity...PHANTOM! Nami-rōru-kyūzō!"

Rarity proceeded to slash Dwarf several times with her sword, driving him back.

"Copy...Please!"

Producing a second sword, she proceeded to give several more quick slashes to Dwarf, knocking him to the ground.

Dwarf groaned, getting to his feet. "This isn't over!" he yelled, fleeing.

---

Windigo returned a slash of his own...getting the same effect. "Yes...quite..." Windigo took a step back. "Then there is no point fighting right now, is there? If we cannot harm each other, the fight is simply a waste of mana."

---

Talon nodded, looking around. "You have a map, can you tell where our objective is?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"So, ceasefire?" Haruto said, returning the AxCalibur into Dragon's form, who went back inside of Haruto's body.

----

Samus pulled up her map and put it on holographic projection. "Okay, we are in a Abandoned Tunnel near Checkpoint Rho. Now, we gotta move up to another tunnel, which would lead us to a Power Dynamo, which is situated in Checkpoint Kappa."

Windigo nodded. "Yes...Well, this is awkward...Normally this is the part where I threaten 'this isn't over' and escape dramatically...but we're leaving in a mutual agreement..."

---

Talon nodded. "Alright, let us continue on...I'm assuming the magic jewel will be in the horde of the Carbuncle leader."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Yeah, I think this is a first for anyone..." Haruto said, rubbing a part of his chest awkwardly.

----

"Yeah... I just hope the leader didn't meld with it. I had fought off a Greater Hydra just to get the Magic Stone it ate. Damn thing could use magic." Samus said, remembering her near-death experience at the Temple by the Sea.

Windigo nodded. "...Well...goodbye," he said, disappearing into snow.

Rarity walked over. "Dwarf got away, but at least we destroyed Golem," she said. "And Windigo seems oddly polite."

---

"...Given your luck, what are the odds he/she has?" asked Talon, moving forwards to the checkpoint.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Considering we were at a complete standstill in our fight together, it should come as no surprise." Haruto said, turnimg around to face Rarity.

"Coast is clear." Rave said, tapping on Babs' head.

----

"Oh, about 99.9% sure." Samus said without fail, looking at Talon.

Babs came out of hiding. "T-Thanks for helpin' us, Haru, Miss Rarity," she said, still a shaken from the experience.

---

Talon nodded. "Normally how it goes, I suppose...Well, let's move on, best not keep him/her waiting."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Not a problem, Babs-chan." Haruto said, bowing to her in a courteous manner.

---

"Yeah... Hopefully I can find a Missile Station down here... I'm kinda low on Missiles." The Hunter said, walking forward.