Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!* - Page 130

Page 130 of 188 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 2819

Thread: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

"I'm thinking we use Connect or Extend to grab the hostages, providing there isn't a lot of Ghouls to run interference if we use Extend. Once we get them, we will Connect to get back to town." Applejack explained.

---

"Yes. We are heading into it's domain." Samus said, remembering her last fight with an Alpha Sandigger. It was possessed by an Ing and mutated into the Bomb Guardian as soon as she inflicted enough damage on said Sandigger.

"Good idea, but the guy has a swarm of monsters to help him out," said Twilight. "So this could be a problem...speaking of which..." she said, pointing to incoming monsters flying towards them. "Who should transform this time?"

---

Adina nodded, looking forwards and getting ready to fight. "Let's go, momma."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"I will." Applejack said, looking at Twilight. Besides, she needed a target to vent at, and these poor servants of Tirek just signed themselves up to be targets.

---

Samus nodded and walked up the stairs. Once at the top, Samus reared back her leg and slammed her foot into the door, sending the door flying into the empty air, and landed in a sand pit of a abandoned coliseum ground floor. "Must have been quite lively at game day." Samus mused to herself as she looked around, walking towards the grounds.

Twilight nodded. "Alright, I'll keep us moving!" she said, dodging a monster.

---

The ground began to shake and the enormous Sanddigger erupted from the ground with a roar. It's armor heavily mutated, allowing it more strength and it's size was far greater. It's pincers were also reinforced and stronger. It gave a roar, staring straight at Samus.

Varia Suit Guardian.

"Momma scan?" asked Adina, looking up at the behemoth.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Driver On!" Applejack's Driver announced, then Applejack put on her Transformation Ring. "Henshin!" She announced, then scanned it.

"Land! Please! Dodo dodododon! Dodo dodon!" The Belt announced as Applejack transformed into Harmony, her WizarShaftLauncher in Gun Mode in her hands oddly. She then aimed at the creatures and clicked the trigger.

After the expected big recoil and boom, the silverly projectile raced through the air at the creatures.

---

Samus stood unflinchingly at the Guardian, only raising her hand to wipe the spittle from her visor that the Guardian left in the wake of the roar.

She then scanned the Guardian, wondering how she can tear this sucker apart. There was no way this bug was going to give up her Upgrade, not after getting that big and strong.

The blast hit the lead headon and the explosion destroyed the two directly behind it, wounding the remaining ones.

"Connect...Please..." Twilight took her staff from a connect portal and fired away, taking out one of the remaining ones by hitting them in the head.

Suddenly, an apple pie struck one of the remaining two in the face, blinding it and causing it to crash hard into its comrade, sending both crashing head on into the ground.

Twilight looked back to see Braeburn giving a victory cry. "Nice one!"

"That ought to teach 'em not to mess with AAAAAAPPLE-LOOSA!" the Apple called out in his customary fashion.

"Well done, little ponies," said Tirek, standing nearby with his hostages beside him. "But lets see how you handle the second wave, shall we?" he asked. He formed the Rainbow of Darkness...this time sending it over the hostages.

"No!" yelled Twilight as the poor Appleloosians were transformed before their eyes into more of those creatures.

---

Recording to Log Book

Morphology: Varia Suit Guardian. This Alpha Sanddigger has absorbed the Varia suit and mutated as a result. Creature has thick armor over most of its body capable of withstanding most attacks and it's pincers have become sharper and more durable as a result. It's exoskeleton's increased strength also gives it increased mobility due to better supporting its body. Weaknesses detected in it's mouth as well as retaining a Sandigger's weakspot in its eyes and mouth. Location of Varia Suit Upgrade in it's underbelly is also a weakness, but it must first be stunned with attack to other areas to might it accessible.
    Adina dodged a blast of acid from its mouth that ate away at the stone they'd been standing on. "Momma, where we aim?" She also saw a glowing spot in the monster's underbelly, but it's armor plates made it impossible to target while it was still moving.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Oh, you made me mad!" Applejack yelled, deploying her weapon into Shaft Mode, then jumped off the Machine Harmonium. She then switched out her rings, then scanned it.

"Bind! Please!" Applejack yelled as she thrusted her hand forward, getting six spell seals to pop up around the mutated Appleloosians, and stone chains then wrapped around Tirek's captives.

---

"Aim for the eyes and the mouth, just like any old Sandigger." Samus said, then started shooting Lightning Beam shots at the Sandiggers.

"A little too late, little pony," said Tirek, giving a laugh.

"Applejack!" yelled Twilight, next to Braeburn, who'd fallen to his front hooves and haunches, staring at the mutated Appleloosians.

"This...this can' be happenin'...it can't..." His family. Appleloosa...he couldn't protect them...Seeing this happen...

Purple cracks started to form over Braeburn's body.

"Hahaha! That's it! Sink into despair and give birth to a new Phan-"

At that point, Strongheart plowed into Tirek from behind full speed, sending the Phantom flying, though even her hard head got a little headache from that impact.

Megan, having disguarded her training armor, jumped off. "Thanks for the ride," she stated, looking at the scene, and the Phantom representing her first enemy. "Applejack, help your cousin, I'll deal with Tirek."

Tirek growled. "You dare challenge the mighty Tirek!" the Phantom announced, producing his ax.

Megan smirked. "The one who defeated the REAL Tirek," she boasted, actually getting the Phantom to take a step back in surprise and fear. Megan took out the Driver and put it around her waist, causing it to extend it's belt. At a closer glance, it looked more like a Castle gate than her Earth counterpart's.

"Masaka! The Ancient Magician!" Tirek exclaimed, dumbstruck.

---

Adina nodded, watching the Guardian roar and evade the shot. "Shoot to kill?" she asked, proving she was indeed Samus' daughter.

The Sanddigger roared in fury and lunged at Samus with his pincers.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Applejack gave a salute to Megan that she agreed with her plan, then ran to her cousin's side. "Braeburn, look at me. Everything will be alright. Have hope in me." Applejack said, then placed on her Engage Ring on Braeburn's hoof then scanned it.

"Engage! Please!" It announced, getting the Underworld-connecting portal to appear when Braeburn passed out. Applejack jumped in, wanting to get it over it.

---

"With extreme prejudice!" Samus yelled in confirmation, and fired a Missile at the Varia Guardian's face when it was close enough.

The scene that greeted Applejack in her cousin's Underworld was the founding of Appleloosa, him putting his blood, sweat, and tears into it.

The image shattered as a massive monstrous horse-like Phantom burst from the image. It had a demonic skull for a head that floated above it's neck, not seeming attached, and appearing more ghostly than the rest of it. The Headless Horse Phantom roared and began its rampage.

---

Megan put her ring on. "Alicorn, let's fight once more," she stated, hearing an approving whinny in her mind. She clinched her fists and took a simple fighting pose. "Henshin!"

She inserted the Mustang Ring into the Driver and twisted it. "Set! Open!" the Revelations Doors opened to reveal a silver relief a horse's head, the inside of the doors having engravings of a Unicorn, a Sea Pony, and a third pony type with Butterfly wings.

"P-O-N-Y! PONY!" chanted the Mustang Driver, projecting a silver spell seal in front of her that passed over her, transforming her into her humanoid Rider form. While she looked somewhat like a female Beast, her armor had silver in place of gold, the eyes radiant orange, and the head and left shoulder pad both being modeled after a horse's head instead of a lion's, her chest armor resembling a Horse's mane instead of a lion's.

(Cue Rider Chips - Beastbite LIVE (Kamen Rider x Super Sentai Talk & Show 2013) - YouTube )

"I will protect this land to my last breath," Kamen Rider Mustang stated, getting into a fighting pose. Tirek charged her and she ducked his axe swings. She kneed him in the gut, then hammer fisted him in the back of the head, driving him to the ground. Before he could get to his feet, he was grabbed and given a gutwrench suplex, throwing him overhead and hard to the ground.

She put on a light purple ring and inserted it into the other slot of her Driver.

"Magi! Go! Ma-ma-ma-magi!" chanted the Driver, another spell circle going over her right shoulder, producing a light purple mantle with a unicorn style shoulderpad.

The horn on the mantle glowed and several large boulders were lifted off the ground via telekinesis and slammed hard into Tirek's chest, throwing him from his feet.

---

The Guardian roared and was driven back. It snarled and spat acid. Adina dodged it and send a horn beam down the creature's throat, sending it back. She flew close and dodged a strike of its pincers, getting it to expose its eye to Samus.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Wow, you're an ugly one!" Applejack yelled, running behind the Inner Phantom. She then took out a Ring and replaced her pre-existing ring, then scanned it. "Shuckrise! Please!" The Belt announced, getting Applejack to glow with golden flames. She grunted as she threw her hands forward. In a very garbled and a nigh-unintelligible voice, a phrase was spoken: "Here I come, rip em up chew em up!" Black Shuck rumbled out as it howled and pounced on the Headless Horseman Inner Phantom, biting the Phantom.

----

Samus had jumped to the side to avoid the acid attack, and ran towards the now exposed eye and fired a missile at said eye.

The Headless Horse Phantom roared in fury and bucked to throw the Black Shuck Phantom off of it. It snorted fire from it's skeletal nostrils and charged, trying to slam its hooves down on the Inner Phantom.

---

Megan reached to her belt and pulled out what looked like a mace version of the Dicesaber. As Tirak got to his feet, he slashed he slashed at her, but was parried and smashed across the chest several times, sending him crashing to the ground hard.

She changed rings and inserted it.

"Aero! Go, Ae-ae-ae-aero!"

A rose colored Mantle with a fairy-like pony head formed over her should and she took flight, buffeting Tirek repeatedly via flybys, knocking him to the ground repeatedly. Dodging his strikes, she dove down and kicked him in the chest.

She switched rings again. "Ocea! Go, O-o-o-ocea!"

A teal colored Sea Pony based Mantle manifested. She then used more skillful slashes and strikes to send Tirak to the ground.

---

The Guardian roared in pain and fell to the ground, stunned, exposing its weakspot.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Only for a silvery rocket to slam into the Inner Phantom's chest. "Back off!" Applejack yelled, lowering her still-smoking weapon, then scanned her Ring. "Connect... Please!" It announced, getting Applejack to pull the Harmonium out of a Connect Portal.

Black Shuck growled and got back up and jumped at Headless Horseman, shoulder tackling it with his sharp spikes.

---

Samus fired a missile at the weakspot.

The Phantom roared and staggered back before breathing fire at Black Shuck in retaliation.

--

"Dyna! Go, D-d-d-dyna!"

Donning a white Pegasus themed mantle, Mustang leaped high into the air, landing on a cloud. She jumped from cloud to cloud, dodging Tirek's attacks. Finally, she landed on one and punched it with her fist, sending a bolt of lightning directly at Tirek, sending him flying.

"That's it! Behold, the power of Darkness!" Tirek roared, forming his Rainbow of Darkness.

"I already have. Take this, Tirek," said Mustang, inserting the Mustang Ring into the Driver.

"Kick Strike! Go! Dyna Mix!"

Mustang leapt into the air and came down with a flying kick, a white energy Pegasus surrounding her foot. The Rider Kick collided with the Rainbow of Darkness and the two attacks struggled for a few moments before Mustang's tore through Tirek's.

Tirek's eyes widened. "Impossible!"

As she reached him, she did a spinning roundhouse kick with the image of the white Pegasus slamming head first into Tirek's skull along with her foot, sending him flying. Landing, Mustang turned, throwing out the Dyna Mantle. Her spell seal formed over Tirek and he exploded in a gigantic fireball.

---

Adina fired directly after with a beam.

The Guardian roared out in pain as the two collided with the weak point. Writhing in pain, the creature dove under ground. Surfacing several times to spit acid, Adina kept dodging and finally spat some Changeling webbing to prevent it from diving back down and shot it in the eye, causing it to roar in pain.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Black Shuck jumped back to avoid the flames. Applejack jumped into the air with the Machine Harmonium and slotted the Rider Machine into Black Shuck's spine. Black Shuck howled as the Inner Phantom felt stronger.

Applejack then jumped off and landed allowing Black Shuck to jump towards Headless Horseman, only this time, it spun like a razor ball of death, and slammed into Headless Horseman.

---

Samus rolled and evaded, using every ounce of her willpower to avoid the acid, and when Adina blinded it, Samus ran forward towards the mouth and fired another missile inside the cavity.