Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!* - Page 120

Page 120 of 187 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 2796

Thread: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

"I thank you for the kind words, and of course I shall be your hope! However, just so we're clear: I will never forgive you if you fall into despair! I like you too much for that!" Siren announced as she swam upwards, spun around, and plummeted straight down and phased into Rarity, overflowing the unicorn with power.

"Generosity...PHANTOM!" announced Rarity's Wizardriver, projecting a massive purple water construct of Siren that swam around her.

"Nami-rōru-kyūzō!" * announced the Driver as Siren merged with her, transforming her in Generosity Phantom form. While the white turned to purple, the shade was of a darker hue than the magenta Magic Phantom possessed. The shoulder pads matched Rarity's Element and an ornate crest adorned the head. The chest now possessed two rather alluring eyes resembling Siren's and new crystals.

(As always- Just the Beginning (Full) - YouTube )

"Alright, you brute, it. Is. On!" the Magician of Generosity announced, charging in and effortlessly outmaneuvering Skinwalker's slashes, before spinning around and severing the skunk pelt from his body. "Spike, be a dear and incinerate this annoying thing," she stated, tossing it to the baby dragon before ducking another slash from Skinwalker and landing several precise slashes to his stomach and then doing a graceful spinning jump kick to his chest, sending him flying across the battle field and hard into a tree. She did a jumping kick towards his chest.

Skinwalker extended his porcupine spikes, but the kick ended up right next to his head instead of hitting them. "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me," she stated, flipping back and delivering a spinning back hook kick to the back of the monster's head, sending him crashing to the ground. She then slashed off the Porcupine pelt while he was mid fall and threw it to Spike for destruction.

---

Gilda stared in shock. "But...how...Never mind...so I just ride it next to you? Or are you going to pull me or...something?

*Wave, roll, surge.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"One incinerated skunk pelt, coming up." Spike said, throwing it up in the air. He then inhaled and spat out a green fireball, it reducing the pelt into ashes within seconds. He then spat another fireball onto the slashed porcupine pelt once Rarity threw it at him.

Haruto leaned on a tree nearby as he saw Rarity fight Skinwalker, and handling him quite expertly.

---

"Yup, you can ride alongside us now!" Scootaloo answered, smiling a wide smile.

"Well, it didn't get rid of the stench, but it should've weakened him," said Rarity, watching Skinwalker take flight with his Raven wings. She ducked under his dive.

"Copy...Please..."

She converted her other SwordGun into its gun, then fired, expertly firing through the Raven Pelt, cutting it off. Skinwalker's wings vanished into nothing and sent him plummeting from the sky. Twilight levitated it to Spike to destroy. She converted the other sword to its sword mode and duel wielded, slashing Skinwalker, severing the Courger, Bear, and Wolf Pelts quickly, before kicking them to Spike.

"I think you need a taste of your own medicine," said Rarity, touching a ring to the SwordGun's Hand Author.

"Smell...Please!"

She fired a stream of yellow gas from the gun, sending Skinwalker into a coughing and hacking fit from the stench.

"Applejack, now!" Twilight yelled.

---

Gilda nodded. "Ok," she said, getting on. "I think I've got the muscle memory for this."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Applejack inhaled deeply and charged right into the smoke the Smell spell left. After untying the package with a simple tug of a rope end, Applejack tore out the Ram skin and threw it onto Skinwalker. The pelt soon attached itself to Skinwalker.

---

Scootaloo nodded, then went over to her means of transportation. "Alright, follow me!" She called out once the others were in and she strapping her safety gear on, then fluttered her wings, moving at a okay speed.

Skinwalker cried out, trying to get the pelt off him as it disrupted his shapeshifting ability, rather painfully.

"Let me tell you something about this whole thing, brute," said Rarity, taking out another ring. "No matter who the Gate is, we are NEVER going to let them down. We will protect them, no matter what."

"Very Nice! Special! Seiko!"

Siren emerged and swam around her rapidly, slamming into her back and Siren's tail manifesting on her backside. She swung around and slashed Skinwalker with the blade repeatedly, then stabbed him, throwing him harshly to the ground.

"Time for your curtain call, darling," Rarity announced, scanning the ring one last time.

"Very Nice! Special! Seiko!"

Purple water surged around her and propelling her forwards at high speed. The water slammed into Skinwalker and buffeted him, followed by Rarity spinning past him, bisecting him at the waist with her tail, destroying him in an explosion of water.

The Magician of Harmony caught the ram pelt as it flew out of the blast. "Like I'd really destroy something so beautiful."

---

Gilda followed suit, using her wings to gain what speed she could. "Alright, so...where we heading?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Haruto was clapping at Rarity's performance. "Flawless, Rarity-chan." The Ringed Magician said in a praising tone.

---

Predictably, the CMC had decided to take the dangerous route to getting their Cutie Marks, and this one is no difference, as they headed straight into Everfree.

Rarity untransformed. "Thank you darling. Ugh...I wish it'd gotten rid of the smell though," she said, covering her nose.

Twilight covered hers as well. "Well the good news is that now that Skinwalker's been destroyed, it should be no different from normal skunk spray."

Megan looked to Blueblood, having set and dressed his broken limb. "...Prince Blueblood...Did you learn anything today?"

"Perhaps we could send your Aunt a friendship report," said Twilight, looking to Spike. "I'm sure she'd be proud."

---

"Uh, you girls do realize we're heading into the Everfree Forest, right?" asked Gilda, eyes wide.

---

Windigo sighed. "Well, Skinwalker's dead."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Yeah, I did. And that would be okay." Blueblood said to Megan and Twilight respectively.

Spike got out his quill and pen. "Ready." He said.

Blueblood sighed, then inhaled through his nose.

"Dear Auntie Celestia, I now know why you brought me out of my comfort zone: you did it because you loved me too much to let me continue what I was doing. I realize now what a selfish foal I was acting, and for that I thank you. Even if my trip was soured by a Phantom going after me, you brought me here to Ponyville with the best of intentions.

Love you lots, Your Nephew,
    Blueblood."

Spike then rolled up the scroll and spat a little fire on it, teleporting the scroll to Celestia.

---

"And? It is the only place with vines around here. Besides, there should be nothing that wants to kill us for existing." Scootaloo said, then stopped when she heard a tree falling, and crashed right in front of them. "If those aliens think they can kill our Gates and get away with it scot-free, they have another thing coming!" The voice of Vampire roared, the Greater Phantom taking out her fury at the trees and what poor creature was around. There was a manticore and a basalisk beaten to death and hanging from seperate trees.

Scootaloo could only look on in horror when Vampire found a cockatrice. The poor creature screamed in fright and tried to turn Vampire to stone, but the savage Phantom tore it in half, breaking it's neck in the process.

She gave a loud roar of fury, throwing the carcass to the ground, then jumped and with a magic-charged kick, splintered a tree, letting its weight do the rest in toppling over.

---

"Yeah... All he did was injure his Gate." Arachne said, hefting a headstone onto a pedestal for Vampire to carve.

It was then she heard Vampire's roar of fury. "Dear god, what pissed her off to make her bellow that hard?" Arachne asked, looking outside and seeing a tree falling oddly, as Vampire slowly but surely caused a warpath.

Twilight nodded. "That's a good lesson," she said, giving a smile.

Megan nodded. "Blueblood...From the sound of things you may want to apologize to Rarity for a past incident, she DID save your life after all."

---

Gilda grabbed the CMC and hid them. "Shush," she whispered, keeping them out of sight from Vampire.

---

Windigo sighed. "It turns out those aliens we attacked are trying to wipe out the ponies," he admitted.

"How unfortunate," said a voice behind them.

Windigo instantly bowed. "Wiseman..."

The Phantom leader walked over, looking out. "When Vampire finishes venting, send out some scouts to look for the aliens. We cannot permit us losing any gates."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Blueblood looked at Rarity and sighed. "I'm sorry about my previous transgressions I have committed to you." He said sincerely.

---

Vampire took out her sword and started swinging, slicing through and into anything she could, a look of savage fury on her face. She then yelled in fury as she charged her magic to her blade and slammed it deep into the ground, triggering a explosion.

Scootaloo yelped when dry dirt, grass, and tiny pebbles rained on them, turning away and shielding herself out of reflex. She then turned to see a pony standing at the epicenter of Vampire's rage induced explosion. When the dust settled, Scootaloo gasped in shock. It was Nurse Golden Heart. Vampire's pony form was Golden Heart.

"Ah, guess I threw too much magic into the attack..." "Golden Heart" said, pulling her sword out of the ground by the blade with her teeth, not even wincing when she cut the corners of her mouth on the weapon. She then threw the sword aside, getting the cuts to heal in seconds. "Golden Heart"'s stomach growled. "Guess I could go for a snack." She said, then walked up the tree with the manticore and pulled it down with superpony strength. Two of her teeth then turned into fangs and sank into the carcass's neck, messily draining what blood was left from the dead creature.

Scootaloo passed out.

---

"As you wish." Arachne said, flinching noticably in her bowing position when Vampire created an explosion.

"All is forgiven," said Rarity. "Now perhaps we should get you to the nearest hospital."

"And you a tomato juice bath," said Fluttercruel, as the pony was still skunked. Rarity's reaction was predictable; try to run for the hills.

---

Sweetie Belle froze up and started shuddering at the sight of blood.

Applebloom was thus the only pony to be conscious to understand what this meant. Gilda tried to wake the filly without revealing them.

"Vampire," said Windigo walking up. "Wiseman has given us orders to send out scouts to find the Pirates. Given the Iron Clad Hunter is also their enemy, she is our ally in those cases," he stated, then reverted to pony form, a brown pony with a black mane and tail, his Cutie Mark a magnifying glass. His mane and tail had a 'skunk stripe to them' and he wore glasses. In this guise he was known as Sherlock.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Samus grabbed her by the flanks and lifted her up. "How about we try my approach in handling skunk smell, Rarity. The one that doesn't involve being dyed by tomato pulp." The Hunter said, looking at the fashionista.

---

"Really? Not much of a shocker, but by Wiseman's will, it will be done." Vampire said, getting up with a blood-caked maw.

"Five more minutes..." Scootaloo muttered, woozily coming up. She nicked her foreleg on a thorn, holding in a yelp.

Vampire sniffed the air, smelling a new blood scent. "Tell you what: have Arachne find Hellbat. His eyes will help us out. I got something to take care off." "Golden Heart" said, then stood up on two legs and assumed her Phantom form in a dark purple haze. She then walked near the hiding spot and began kicking around the shrubbery. Scootaloo was whimpering out of fright as she saw the Greater Phantom's blood-caked face furrowed in annoyance.

In reality, Vampire was doing this tactic for the scare factor by having her presence so close to her prey's location.

"I would genuinely appreciate that..." Rarity said, calming down a little bit. "I apologize to Blueblood for not realizing you'd have such a thing."

"Applejack, can you pick up Blueblood so we can get him to the hospital?" asked Twilight, knowing they needed it."

---

Gilda picked up Sweetie Belle and let her hide her face in her feathers. She tried to think of what to do here. She was the adult. They needed to get her off their trail. 'Ok, think...you need to do something or we'll be in serious trouble...Something to hide the kid's scent...' she thought, trying to figure out what to do. Unfortunately, all of them required a distraction, which there didn't seem to be any. She saw a blue flower right next to them. 'Will that effect Phantoms? Why wouldn't it? Still, the only way to get it to work quick would be...I know I'm going to regret this in the morning...'

"Kid, when I say run, we get your friends in the wagon, and get out of here, got it?" she whispered in Scootaloo's ears. "Move like Nightmare Moon's after you."

Gilda waited as Vampire got closer, wrapping her claw around the Poison Joke. The moment Vampire got right on them, she pulled it in front of her face and blew the pollen right into Vampire's eyes, and shoved the whole plant into her mouth. "Run!" she yelled, grabbing the three and high tailing it to the wagon, putting putting Sweetie and Applebloom in it and hooking Scootaloo up. "Come on kid! If you don't move, your friends die!" she said, getting ready to take off the moment Scootaloo did.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"It's okay, you didn't know." Blueblood said with a nod.

"Will do." Applejack said, collecting Blueblood and gently lead him to the hospital.

---

Scootaloo took off, her fright channeling into actual wing power, and took off, turning around. She wished she hadn't.

Vampire was hacking and wheezing from having Poison Joke pollen, manually removing the flower, and breathed in and out deeply. Once she had regrouped herself, she looked around and saw the escaping group. Snarling with teeth bared and her eyes shining, she ran for the group like a mad bull, her teeth glistening in the light.

She then felt confusion as she tried to go faster. Quite simply, she couldn't. It's like she hit a barrier in speed: she knew she could run faster, yet she couldn't.