Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!* - Page 12

Page 12 of 189 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: My Little Metroid *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Scootaloo huffed at Sweetie Belle. "Whoever came up with that joke is a meanie." She said, puffing her cheeks cutely.

"Yes, it can. However, I'm not sure how it's sense of humor is." Samus said, checking to see if her audio receptors were repaired. Closing her eyes when she found out it is not, she placed her helmet on anyway and prepared a scan.

"Recording to logbook." The system announced loudly when the Scan Visor finished scanning, as Samus began reading what this scannings picked up.

CREATURES: 1%
    EQUESTRIA: 2%
    GROUND: 3%
    EQUINES: 2%
    SCOOTALOO: 100%

A new [Equines] entry has been added to your Logbook.

Morphology: Scootaloo. A Pegasus filly. Parents unknown, relations unknown. Scootaloo will get into massive amounts of trouble once she's with her friends in misguided attempts to gain Cutie Marks.

Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom's scans echo the same thing.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 27th July 2012 at 08:28 AM.

"Yeah...that's about it..." said Sweetie Belle. "There was that one time we ended up summoning a fire elemental with a box of matches...Hey, what WERE we trying to earn Cutie Marks in that time?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"... Campers?" Apple Bloom asked, just as uncertain. A fire elemental tends to be engraved in your head even after a rather disappointing day.

"Whoa! I got something!" Scootaloo yelled when the metal detector suddenly turned towards a mountain on it's own.

"I think...the fight Twilight had with it was fun to watch..." said Twilight, before looking to Scootaloo. "Cool! Lead the way!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

It eventually lead them to a cave.

"Whatever is in here, the Metal Detecter wants!" Scootaloo said, now being dragged by the device.

Samus was now being paranoid when they entered the cave. She was thankful her receptors were fully repaired, so now she can fight with a functioning helmet.

They suddenly came to a large door with a Chozo Statue on each side. "What are those thingies?" asked Sweetie, holding Scootaloo back so the metal detector didn't drag her in.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"An ancient and supremely intelligent avian race named the Chozo. These are statues built by them." Samus explained, sounding rather excited and went to the door and began scanning it.

"Recording to logbook." The system said aloud, getting Samus to read it

A new [Lore] entry has been added to your Logbook.

Voice from Beyond
    To the ultimate warrior stranded in the new world, we the Chozo welcome you. Time prevents us from meeting, but our far-sight abilities allow us to see you. Human clad in our armor, hear us. To return to your world, you must become stronger in both body and mind. You will be tested, and once you succeed, you will become truly apex.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 28th July 2012 at 01:54 AM.

"Ok...so I take it there's something good in there?" asked Sweetie Belle. "Or is this like one of those things in a video game were some giant monster is waitin' on the other side of the door?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Knowing my luck, both." Samus said, then opened the door.

Inside was a huge cylindrical processing plant with cranes tipped with giant pickaxes to presumably destroy boulders.

Samus began scanning the area. "A lot of the metal here contains the element Radium. Definitely from my world." The hunter noted. "There!" Scootaloo yelled and let go of the metal detector, sending it flying across the room and hit a capsule containing what looked like a spear, situated in the dead center of the room.

Samus scanned the object.

"Missile Launcher!" She exclaimed, can't believing she found a Power Suit Weapon here. Suddenly, clanking resounded in the air.

"Not good." Samus said as the clanking got louder.

((* Boss time.))
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 10th August 2012 at 11:11 PM.

The platform the missile launcher was on activated, rising up and connecting to a large machine. A single red eye lit up on the massive machine, being the 'brain' of the whole machine, the pickaxe cranes activating and swinging at it's commands.

"What is that?" asked Sweetie Belle in shock.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Get back!" Samus yelled, firing some shots from the Power Beam at the face to get the CMC out of harm's way.

"We're trapped!" Scootaloo yelled, pushing on the unmovable door.

"Just my luck." Samus hissed, and began to scan the mechanical behemoth.

((Your scan.))

Morphology: Mining Drone. Created to assist ponies in mining valuable materials, was re-purposed to serve as the guardian of the missile launcher. The Mining Drone has multiple pickax-like arms to utilize as weapons as well as several drills. May attempt to drop rubble and debris from the ceiling on its enemies. Plate covering central core ill-prepared to deal with energy weapons, resulting in the core chamber overheating if struck with prolonged weapon fire, forcing it to open and leave the core vulnerable to attack.

Sweetie Belle looked around. "Lets hide over here!" Sweetie yelled, ducking behind some rocks as the Mining Drone prepared to attack Samus with its mining arms.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Scootaloo and Apple Bloom soon followed, then poked their heads out to watch the fight.

Samus began firing at the face of the Mining Drone as she began moving to the opposite side of the room where the CMC was, jumping over pickax swings to the best of her ability.

The Mining Drone deployed drills at Samus, and continued attempting to hit her with the pick axes, but there was a pattern.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

The first two drill hit her, getting her to gasp out in pain and strafe to avoid the incoming ones. She began to notice the pattern, smiling as she began to use it for her advantage as she continued to fire at the Mining Drones face.

Energy lost: 18