Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!* - Page 83

Page 83 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 2800

Thread: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Default Re: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Yeti was knocked to the ground again and snarled. "Stupid magician!" he yelled, firing a blast of ice from his mouth.

"Defend...Please!"

Twilight's magic seal formed and blocked the attack. "Rainbow, switch out!" she called, teleporting out of the blizzard and detransforming.

---------

Trixie nodded. "That's a good idea," she said, looking at the wound. "Don't worry, Derpy, you'll be alright."

---------

Applebloom nodded, looking over the temple. "Think there's another monster in there?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Most likely. The Chozo never liked would-be thieves." Samus said, then the ground gave out suddenly underneath Samus and the CMC, causing them to fall two miles below. The hole that formed from the floor collaspe was too circular to label it a freak accident: they had walked right into a trap; to be specific, a more advanced and deadly version of the classic pitfall trap.

A minute after the dust had settled, Samus erupted out of the rubble, now in her Power Suit. "Sound off; who's alive?" She called out, hefting a sizable rock and threw it aside like it was a pillow.

"Me..." Scootaloo said, hovering in the air and holding her chest from the fright that she had gotten from the trap. She was so scared, the young Pegasus didn't noticed she was airborne.

--------

Applejack then gently help Ditzy through the Connect portal, it leading to right outside the hospital.

------

"Roger!" Dash yelled, running to the fray as she took out her Change Ring. She plowed into the blizzard, and scanned her Ring. "Storm! Please! A-ra! A-ra shi shi!" Her Driver announced, transforming her into Harmony's Loyalty Style. She then lashed out her hands and grabbed the air. She yelled in extreme effort as she pulled apart Yeti's blizzard.

"Tsuyoi..." Haruto said with a slack jaw, then slapped the thumb once more. "Rrando Doragon!" It announced as a yellow seal popped up behind Yeti. A Wizard clone in the previously unseen Land Dragon form erupted from the ground in a rain of dirt and soil, and simply landed on Yeti's shoulder like a parrot. "Hello~." The Land Dragon clone said in a singsong tone, then took off his right ring, and slammed a hard cross punch on Yeti's nose.

Meanwhile, Dash felt like her arms were on fire. "Wow... Too much magic..." She panted out, feeling like she just used up half of her magical energy in that one burst.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 16th July 2013 at 01:14 AM.

Sweetie had used telekinesis to catch her and Applebloom at the bottom, both trembling. "W-we're ok..." she said, looking a bit tired. She then looked at Scootaloo, her and Applebloom's jaws dropping.

----

Ditzy followed suit. "Someone needs blue bell Dinky I'm hurt."

----

Yeti staggered back. "Ow!" he looked over the group. "Eh, this is not worth it," he said, slamming his hammer into the ground and sending up a plum of ice.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Good, we're safe for the moment." Samus said, turning to see the Pegasus filly in the air. "Scootaloo, you're doing a good job of imitating a hummingbird." The hunter said and pointed. Scootaloo turned around and saw her wings were beating and she was airborne. "ALRIGHT!!!" She yelled in jubilation, then fell on the ground unceremoniously when her wings gave out, tired from the workout. "Whew, I'm beat..." Scootaloo said, now tired.

"Anypony alive down there?!" A pony yelled down. "We all are!" Samus yelled back.

--------

"Final Taimu!" The announcement echoed as everyone jump back from the plume of ice. All of the Wizards took out their WizarSwordGun and opened fire.

---

"We'll take care of it, don't worry." Applejack said, nodding to Ditzy's request.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 15th February 2013 at 09:59 PM.

Applebloom and Sweetie helped her up. "Scootaloo! You flew!" Sweetie exclaimed in amazement. You really flew!"

"Yeah! That was awesome!" Applebloom called.

--------

However, Yeti was gone and the shots hit ice but nothing more.

"Dang it! He got away!" Twilight snarled.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

The Wizards sighed in frustration, then the original took off the Drago Timer, getting the Water Dragon clone to dissolve into water, the Hurricane Dragon to dissipate into the air, and the Land Dragon to turn into earth and crumbled into a pile of soil. "Well, let's hope he didn't get too far." Haruto said, summoning his PlaMonsters and released them to be on the look out for Yeti.

----

"Yeah, I did! I'm now closer to becoming a good flyer!" Scootaloo said with an excited smile and a hoof-pump. "Very nice. Now then, the pressing matter. How do we get out of here?" Samus said, looking down the hallway they were left to go through.

Twilight rushed to Rainbow Dash. "Rainbow Dash, are you alright?" she asked, looking concerned. She then summoned her PlaMonsters and sent them off as well.

---------

"That's a good question..." said Sweetie, looking around. "There has to be some way."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I'm fine; I'm just tired from dispersing that blizzard." Dash said, panting as she gave Twilight a sleepy smile. Then her head went back, and her eyes snapped shut, her mouth opened, and snores came out.

"That's a rather lax friend you have." Haruto said with a mirthful tone.

---

"In any case, the only path is the one we will take. Stick close, girls." Samus said, pointing down the dark tunnel ahead of them.

"Eh, she's just Rainbow being Rainbow," Twilight said, levitating the tired Pegasus to a cloud to rest. "So, can we safetly assume Derpy's the Gate?"

---------

Applebloom and Sweetie nodded, staying close to Samus. "Think there will be another giant monster thing like last time?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Technically, it wasn't a monster, but a machine gone awry, but regardless, knowing my luck, most likely." Samus said, rubbing her right arm.

-----

"Pretty sure. Her or the daughter." Haruto said, remembering Phantoms love to use feints to attack Gates and make them fall into despair.

Sweetie nodded, looking down the tunnel. "So, if we get attacked, we just hide, right?"

-----------

"What?!" asked Twilight, looking worried. "They...they'll go after a FOAL?!" she asked.

Rarity was also horrified. "Then shouldn't we be locating Dinky?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Yeah. Once they get informed of their target, regardless of age, they will target the Gate until either the Gate falls into despair or the Phantom is killed." Haruto added, then walked over to the girls. "Let's find Dinky. She may or may not be the Gate. Nevertheless, she needs to be protected." He said with a firm tone, eyes hardened.

---

"Precisely." Samus said with a nod, then walked forward.

She heard the sound of skittering in the dark recesses of the cave. The hunter stood unfazed at the noises, though she was looking around in case something jumps at them.

Twilight nodded. "Alright," she said. "Let's get to the school and find that filly." She said, then described Dinky in detail.

-----

"Um...I could try lighting things up with by horn..." Sweetie whispered. "Should I try?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Alright, let's go." Haruto said, then ran off.

"Go ahead. Cave creatures that live this deep in have terrible eyesight in the light." Samus said with a confirming nod.

Twilight followed after him quickly. "Yeti seems to be a fairly powerful Phantom," she stated. "It took nearly all of Rainbow Dash's mana to destroy his Blizzard. Thank Celestia you had the Drago Timer or we'd have been in trouble."

---------

Derpy looked at her stitched up wing. "Applejack...banks for helping be," she said, looking to the Earth Pony.

---------

Sweetie Belle nodded, lighting up her horn and casting light on the cave.

Ask Pony Discord