Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!* - Page 81

Page 81 of 188 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 2808

Thread: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Default Re: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Antiquity nodded. "I will, just be careful, there's no telling what you might find down there."

"Yeah, I hope so too," the brown filly replied, then looked to Adina, who was in her disguise. "Well who's dis?"

"I Adina," Adina said, smiling.

Trixie nodded. "Trixie does too, doesn't she," she said with a smile. "Trixie believes Phantoms will continue to grow stronger here as well," she explained. "But we will just have to keep growing stronger too, won't we?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"I will, little miss." Samus said, nodding in confirmation. Down to her Power Beam, a non-lethal variant of the Wave Beam, a single Suit upgrade, her Morph Ball Alt-Form, and a Missile Launcher with a magazine of 15, it pays to be careful. "Have a good day." She said, bowing in thanks and left, off to notify Twilight.

"She's a friend's kid." Applejack said, looking at Samus, who had just turned off her Royal Suit.

"Yeah, we do." Haruto said, hearing the WizarDragon growl in his head.

Antiquity nodded. "I wish you luck," she said, then headed through a Connect Portal to work on rings.

Babs nodded. "Well, she's cute," she said, rubbing the foal's mane. "Well, I gotta go, me and my friends have Crusading to do," she said, waving to her cousin. "Good luck cuz."

Trixie nodded.

OOC: time skip?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

((Timeskip.))

"A Chozo ruin site?" ADAM asked, looking at the scannings of the tablet that Antiquity had given to Samus. "Yeah. Looks like it's in the north of here, near this mountain range." Samus said, pointing to a location on a holo-map.

Adina was sitting on Samus' shoulder, looking things over curiously. "What momma think?"

----------

Antiquity came out with a new ring. "The stones said only to make one of these," she told the group, the picture was a coyote howling, emitting soundwaves.

"It must be a form exclusive ring," explained Trixie. "Like Liquid and Drill."

Pinkie blinked, taking the ring. "Well, lets see what it does!" she said, putting it to the Hand Author.

"Sonic...Please!" it announced. She held her hoof out, a seal forming. A piercing sound went through the air.

Rarity, Trixie, Antiquity, and Twilight cried out and covered their ears in agony.

----------

Windigo looked to Vampire. "Have you found another Gate yet?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I think I might have to go at this alone. Sorry, kiddo." Samus said, looking sadly at Adina.

-------------

Applejack and Rainbow Dash were in similar pain, holding their hooves over their ears in a bid to muffle the pain.

--------------

"Yes I have. Yeti!" Vampire bellowed, having finished carving headstones for her fallen kin: Gnome, Gargoyle, Valkyrie, Lizardman, Manticore, Hydra, Beelzebub, and now Kraken. It was an ominous site to see surrounded by her newly finished headstones, like she was Death counting the dead's souls.

Slow footsteps came as a large ape-like Phantom marched into the room, dragging a warhammer behind him a short bit later. He hoisted it up over his shoulder. "You called, boss?" he asked, sounding rather smug. He looked quite physically powerful, his armor was made out of ice. "Sorry I'm late, I was busy delivering some bad news, Gates aren't the only ones who need a little despair in their lives, am I right?"

------

"Oh! Sorry!" Pinkie cried, twisting the magic circle like the dial on a radio, making the sound no longer painful. "Hey, I can feel things around me now!" she said, looking around with her eyes closed.

Twilight blinked as her ears were still ringing. "How...how did you twist the spell seal?!" she called, trying to hear herself over the ringing in her ears.

Pinkie blinked. "Like this..." she said naively, doing so and causing some glasses to shatter. "Oops!" she said, deactivating the ring.

-----

Hardshell and Aponi put hooves on their queen's shoulders. "Don't worry, Queen Adina, we'll keep you company," Hardshell said, smiling.

Adina looked a little sad, but their words offered comfort. "Momma...no get hurt, ok?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Quite. Listen. I want you to track this bloke down, send him into despair, and freeze any magicians that come your way." Vampire said, taking out a photograph and tossed it at Yeti. "Of course, should you fail in your mission... I might add another to my tally." She said ominously, taking out an fresh gravestone and extended a nail, as a dark grin creased her face.

-----------

"Whoa. That's a useful Ring. If controllable." Dash said, rubbing her ears to get the ringing out.

"WHAT'S IMPROBABLE?" Applejack asked, getting the pegasus to face fault.

--------------

"Don't worry, kiddo. I won't. It will take a lot of things to take me down, and trust me, I faced a lot of things." Samus said, kissing Adina in a motherly fashion.

OOC: Mind if I change the gender of the Gate to female?

Yeti took the picture and chuckled. "Ah, I see," he said, smirking. "I'll handle it," he said, turning and heading out.

-------

Pinkie looked at the ring. "So, this is unique to me, cool?"

--------

Adina nodded, nuzzling her back.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((Feel free. ^_^))

Vampire did a shooing hand motion, then went back to her tombstone. "Too many of our numbers have fallen. I'll ask 'him' a favor." She said, looking at the graveyard she now had going.

"WHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY POOL?!" Applejack yelled, then Dash smacked her in the back of the head. Applejack shook her head, and sighed. "Much obliged." She said in relief, now able to hear correctly.

"Alright, be seeing you." Samus said, then departed into a full run, the mare blazing her way to the mountain. At her current speed, she'll get there in an hour.

Windigo nodded. "Perhaps it would be wise."

-------

A grey pegasus with wall eyes trotted in. "Mrs. Antiquity, here's a letter for you," Ditzy said, handing it to Antiquity.

Rarity looked to Haruto. "That's Ditzy Doo, or Derpy Hooves, she goes by both," she explained. "She's clumsy, but a our best mailmare. I wonder how she does it, raising a daughter alone and having a full time job."

------

Adina looked to Adam. "Play?"

OOC: Yes, Ditzy is involved.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Oh? She must have a fantastic work ethic, then." Haruto said, rubbing his ears free of ringing.

ADAM sighed. "Very well." ADAM said, knowing he was up to entertain the Changeling infant.

----

Samus panted as she came to a gradual halt a few hours later, dabbing her face of sweat from a good run.

Rarity nodded. "Yes, she most certainly does," she continued. "She also hangs out with that strange fellow who calls himself the Doctor," she explained, looking to Derpy. "She's a bit klutzy, and has went north to get the southern birds at the Winter Wrap Up...twice, but she's a good pony."

Derpy waved and headed outside. A few moments later, they heard her scream.

Twilight ran outside to find the poor mare thrown to the ground, surrounded by Ghouls and Yeti. Worst of all, she had a shard of ice through her wing.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Konekuto... Puriize!" Suddenly, a red portal popped up behind Ditzy and a hoof grabbed her and yanked her in.

"Maa maa, you guys don't let up." Haruto said, looking at the Phantoms as he slung Ditzy Doo over his back.

Applejack grabbed the targeted mare from the visiting Ringed Magician and headed inside.

"Alright, who's fighting with me?" Haruto spoke. "Doraiba On! Puriize!" The Driver announced as it activated.

"B-banks Applejack," said Derpy, she said, trembling. *

Twilight stepped forward. "Driver On! Please!" the Harmony Driver announced and began its chant. She switched the Magic Ring to its correct position. "Henshin!"

"Magic...Please...Ma-ma-ma-Mahō!"

The spell seal transformed Twilight into Kamen Rider Harmony, Magic Style. "Connect...Please..." she pulled the WizarStaff out of a connect portal and prepared to fight.

Ask Pony Discord