Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!* - Page 80

Page 80 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 2798

Thread: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

"Quite understandable; most social species need a leader in order to survive. Bees in particular need a queen to survive, or the colony will fall apart." Samus said, a hoof to her chin. "Well, she's too young to lead. At least, that's what I'm getting. Changeling research is in a criminally low supply outside of tall tales, and as such, I have no idea on what a Changeling Queen needs to know in order for her colony to survive." She added.

The doctors were on them in a flash when some RNs noticed the large electrical burn on Relic's chest, and had collected her and Chronicle from Trixie and Twilight.

The Changelings nodded. "We know, but we'd still like to help protect her if that is possible," the male said. "My name is Hardshell, by the way."

"I'm Aponi," aid the female.

Adina slowly walked over, looking up to the bigger Changelings. "...Momma, who this?" she said, looking more confused when the two bowed to her. Her horn glowed yellow, her magic color. Theirs glowed green then the magic turned yellow to match hers.

Rarity looked to the others, not noticing Samus. "Ok, so how do we fix this mess?" she asked, looking at the damage.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Samus' eyes widen at what happened. "They are fellow Changelings, kiddo. And it seems that they have enlisted themselves to protect you." Samus said, smiling at this. She then looked over at the destroyed fossil.

"I don't know. I don't think you have a Ring for this?" Applejack asked, looking at Haruto as he detransformed to join the Mane Six. "Nah, sorry girls." He said, shaking his head sadly.

"Sounds like someone cursed it." Samus said, walking to the group with her new entourage.

Rarity blinked, looking at the Changelings. "Ok, do I want to know what happened."

"This Hardshell and Apony, subtext," Adina tried to explain, but lacked the vocabulary.

Hardshell smiled to Adina. "My name is Hardshell, this is my mate Aponi, we came to Equestria fleeing Queen Chrysalis' tyranny," he explained.

"Queen Chrysalis isn't what a Changeling Queen should be, the Queen's love for her subject is supposed to sustain them and vice versa. But Chrysalis has no love for her swarm, so they must find it...elsewhere...Chrysalis is power hungry as well, wanting as much for herself as she can obtain."

"Adina is our new queen," said Aponi, showing off her new magic color that matched Aponi.

Rarity felt a little dizzy. "Ok, I didn't see that coming...Though, we're having a crisis right now."

Hardshell looked at that damaged skeleton. "I do wish we could help, but Changeling magic is all about impersonation, I'm very sorry." He and Aponi transformed back into their disguises.

Pinkie Pie looked over the rubble. "Maybe we could glue the broken bones back together?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Pinkie, glue would ruin the bones much more then they should be." Samus said, then noticed the ink that Kraken had fired was on some fractured ribs and a split femur. It began to reconstruct the broken bones silently, as if it doesn't want it's reconstructive properties known to the world.

"I think we have found our solution, girls." Samus said, amazed by what the now deceased Phantom was hiding.

Hardshell (being a pegasus in his alternate form) flew over and looked at it.

"Where's Twilight when you need her?" asked Rarity, wanting an explanation.

"Maybe Rainbow Dash defeating Chronicler's Phantom did it? Like when Twilight destroyed Hellcat it restored the book, maybe it's a way Phantom's attacks mix with our Elements," said Fluttershy.

Hardshell and Aponi both turned into octopuses and used tentacles to set the bones in place so they could restore properly, simultaneously reassembling what parts of the skeleton they could manage with the other tentacles.

"Ok...having adult Changelings on our side is helpful," Rarity remarked.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Maybe. It would explain why that ink is fixing those bones." Dash said, tapping her chin in thought. After all, she did avoided getting inked by manipulating air to redirect them behind her.

"I must say, it's impressive to use shapeshifting magic. The only thing I can come close to that is the Dress Up Ring I have." Haruto said, looking at the Changelings.

"It's how our magic works," Hardshell explained, looking to Haruto. "Changeling magic is all about impersonating ponies. Queens have far stronger magic than drones like me and Aponi," he explained. "Queen Adina will be very powerful when she's older."

Rarity nodded. "I can understand that," she said, looking to the little Changeling. Suddenly, her exoskeleton split open and Adina climbed out of the husk, shaking herself off. She didn't seem to have changed much, but was a tiny bit bigger. This wasn't the first time she'd molted, but it still unnerved Rarity a little bit.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Samus blinked. "Your molting could not have come at a more random time." She said simply, then took out a towel and wiped Adina down of the moisture from her body expect for the wings, knowing that they will dry out with some good, strong sunlight.

Haruto jumped back at the sight. "That was unexpected." He said.

---

Hours later...

Relic was up 4 hours later, and like a drill Sargent, she went back to her post as Curator of the Museum (albeit in a wheelchair), and had directed a team of employee unicorns to gently put back the fossil back to it's original assembled state.

"That was probably our doing," said Hardshell. "When we entered her colony, the bond that formed fed her, she grew a bit as a result."

--------

After Relic woke up, that still left helping Chronicle, thankfully, he was not the only past loving pony they knew.

Antiquity looked to the stallion as the fossil was being reconstructed. "I know who you feel," she said, smiling, looking to the fossil. "I'm an archaeologist, I love the past," she explained. "But Chronicler...The Phantoms tried to crush my hope before too...you can't let them squash your love of the past, preserving the past is something too important to allow some monsters to ruin your love of, ok?" she asked, then dug through her pockets, producing an ancient looking tablet. "This tablet dates back to the lost First Age, I found it at a dig near Everfree. It has many stories to tell, I've translated it, but I've been looking for a place for it to be displayed proudly," she handed it to the unicorn. "I think I can trust you to keep it safe, can't I?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Chronicle looked at the piece of valuable history and nodded feverishly. "I will, Miss Antiquity." He said, then went over to Relic to have the item stored.

Samus was looking around the museum, interested in what this universe's history was back in the olden times.

Antiquity smiled and walked over to Samus. "Samus, I think my students may have located one of your Chozo temples near Everfree," she said, handing over a tablet with Chozo writing on it. "I've advised them not to enter the temple until you can."

"Cousin AJ, dat you?" asked a voice behind the group. A brown colored filly with a red mane and a Cutie Mark Crusaders cape on her back looked up at Applejack. "No pony told me and sis yah were coming."

OOC: Just wanted to give Babs a little appearance since we're here.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Good plan. The Chozo never had liked would-be temple robbers." Samus said, then transformed into her Royal Suit and began scanning it.

Applejack turned to see her little cousin. "Oh, hello Babs! Been a while, huh?" She said, smiling warmly. "Yeah, I had to pop into Manehatten for... business purposes." She said, looking around as she noticed the custodians were cleaning up the remains of the defeated Ghouls, with some still having intact arms, legs and heads.

Antiquity nodded. "Yes, I assumed it would be wise," she said, thinking it over. "The temple appears quite old, and our scanning spells detect some sort of energy signature inside it."

Babs blinked, looking at the custodians. "Yeah, I figured dat," she said, not at all surprised, her cousin DID save the world on a regular basis after all. "How's Applebloom and dah rest of dah Cutie Mark Crusaders doin'?" she asked, looking up to her cousin.

Trixie looked to Haruto. "...Is it always so hard to keep your faith in yourself as it seemed for Trixie today?" she asked. "Trixie...I just felt so helpless...I'm glad Twilight was there to snap me out of it."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

'An energy signature... Sounds like a potential Beam Weapon or my Ball Bombs.' Samus mused mentally, and her mapping systems managed to locate the temple. "Thank you very much, Antiquity. Your help is very much appreciated." The Hunter said, handing back the tablet to Antiquity. "Keep it secret; keep it safe." She said with a playful smirk as she couldn't resist quoting an 21st-century movie.

"They are doing fine. I just hope they aren't causing too much chaos without us." Applejack said, looking a tad nervous.

"Sometimes it can be. The Phantoms in my native world are getting harder and harder to defeat. But I always have someone look after me." Haruto said, remembering his assortment of friends.