Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!* - Page 79

Page 79 of 188 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 2808

Thread: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Default Re: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Squire drove his sword into the shoulder of a Ghoul. "Rainbow Dash, me and Samus have the Ghouls, Haruto has Krakken! You should save Chronicle! I know you want payback, but his life is more important than revenge!" he said, pushing down and slaying the Ghoul, then striking down several others.

Adina looked around, finding no pony around. She transformed into her true self and landed on her mother's back, firing tiny, but rather effective, yellow energy beams from her horn at Ghouls trying to sneak up on her mother. "Got momma's back," she said simply, before turning into a snake and constricting a Ghoul's head onto another tried to hit her, dodging and tricking it into killing its fellow Ghoul.

"Of course, she's Samus' adopted daughter, of course she's badflank," Fluttercruel commented, Fluttershy hiding them both under a bench after Haruto's transformation. "Mom! Stop embarrassing me!" she exclaimed, taking control and coming out, then backhoofing a Ghoul in the face and sending it falling off the bench.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Samus smiled as she saw Adina take care of her back. "Thanks, kiddo!" She said, getting headshots with her Power Beam. She didn't want to cause unintended destruction with her missiles.

"Alright. Go get him, Haruto!" Dash yelled, slapping Wizard's hand as they passed each other as a sign for tagging. "With pleasure!" Haruto said, then began fighting Kraken with practiced ease, avoiding the ink shots and slicing any tentacle that the octopus-like Phantom threw.

Dash slid over to Chronicle's side. "Don't worry, everything will be alright." Dash said, taking out an Engage Ring. "How can it... my boss is dying..." The museum worker said, purple cracks forming on his body. "Don't worry about it. She'll be okay. Now, let me be your final hope." She said, putting the Ring on Chronicle, flipped her Hand Author twice, then scanned the Ring.

"Engage! Please!" It announced, getting Chronicle to pass out, and Harmony's seal rune appeared over him. Dash got up and front flipped into it. She fell through a tunnel of seals as everything around her was a sea of purple destruction.

((You can be the Inner Phantom.))

Twilight's spells were at least keeping the mare stable. "Trixie! Snap out of it!"

Trixie was in a stupor until Twilight's call. "W-what?!"

"I need your help to jolt her heart back into beat! You know lightning spells, I don't! Please, I need you!"

Trixie slowly came over. "But...but what if I make things worse?"

Twilight put a hoof on her shoulder. "You won't, I'll help make sure of it."

Several Manehattenites, were in hiding, looking at Adina from afar. They seemed surprised, but not scared of the baby Changeling. *

* More on this later.

------------

The scene of the past played for Dash as she arrived, however, when Relic smiled, the scene cracked and exploded, revealing a glowing grey, bat-like Phantom who emitted a fierce screech and took flight. The Ropen Phantom began to rampage through Chronicle's Underworld.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Samus cocked back a leg and yelled in effort, shattering a Ghoul in half vertically, then threw a punch that blasted a wide hole through the torso of another Ghoul.

"Whoa! That's a big ugly!" Dash exclaimed, then flew upwards to meet the Inner Phantom. "Oy, Sir Swoopsalot!" She yelled, kicking Ropen in the head.

Adina tapped Krakken on the leg, having morphed into a skunk and looking like she was going to spray him to distract him for Wizard.

---------

Ropen merely growled and bat its wings, sending the Rider flying into the ground, then dived, trying to bite her.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Kraken looked down, and as predicted, he yelled in terror and jumped away. Right into the sights of Wizard's spinning heel kick.

"Yow!" Dash yelled, jumping to the side of the bite and kicked it in the eye. "Okay, I am going nowhere fast." Dash said flatly, then checked her Rings. "Ah!" She yelled, when she pulled out a Ring. "Alright, let's do this!" She yelled, flying backwards and scanned the Ring.

"Zizrise! Please!" It announced, getting a giant seal to appear in the sky. She threw her hand up in the air, getting golden energy to flow from her to into the seal, forming the HarmonZiz. It roared at Ropen, it looking like an Asian dragon with folded bird wings on it's front legs.

Adina laughed and clapped as she reverted to her true self. She looked to Haruto. "Glad help," she said, then fluttered to help her mother deal with the Ghouls. "Momma, bad guy no smart," she said, blasting a Ghoul with her horn beam to stun it for her mother. "All bad guys no smart?"

"Ok, Trixie, one, two, three, clear!" said Twilight, Trixie using her horn to give Relic's heart a brief electric jolt. Twilight put her ear to the mare's chest and listened. "Again! One, two, three, clear!"

Trixie did it again. Twilight listened. "One more time! One, two, three, clear!" Trixie gave her another jolt. Twilight listened and gave a sigh of relief. "Good, her heartbeat's back in line, she's still hurt badly, but that and my magic should keep her stable till we can get her to a hospital. Good job Trixie."

Trixie gave a small smile. "Glad Trixie could help."

-------

The Ropen Phantom screeched in fury and dive bombed the HarmonZiz with its talons bared.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Only some of them. This one is an idiot." Samus said, hitting the Ghoul to the side with a backhand smack with her Arm Cannon, sending it flying.

"Tore ne! Burizardo! Saikoooo!!" Kraken got up from the kick, only to be blasted by a huge cloud, freezing him (and most of the ground) solid. "...So... cold...." He said in a muffled tone as Wizard walked to him, sporting a red ring on his right hand. "Finale da." He announced, then flipped the Hand Author twice and scanned it. "Tore ne! Speciaru! Saikoooo!!!" The Driver announced. A cloud of water came out of Wizard in the shape of the WizarDragon, it's roars echoing once more in the area and circled around Wizard. It then slammed into Wizard, getting a gigantic dragon tail of organic metal to come out of his backside. He jumped into the air, ice magic flowing into the tip of the tail, and then cracked it, slicing through Kraken, getting the Phantom to yell in a death scream as he exploded instantly.

Applejack's jaw hit the ground as she saw Wizard's newfound tail swishing in the air with elegance. "Vi..." He sighed out in relief.

--------

HarmonZiz roared back and grappled with Ropen, then smacked aside it and Dash, getting the Kamen Rider to hit the ground hard. "Hey! Obey me!" She yelled in indignity as she got up from the tail smack, and jumped into the air, and landed on the back of the HarmonZiz's head and grabbed the Phantom's natural handlebar-like horns. It roared in fury and tried bucking her off, but it calmed down when she revved the throttle on the left horn. "Good boy." She said firmly.

One last Ghoul tried to hit Adina with its spear from behind, only to find it caught from behind. Pakak snarled, holding the weapon. "I hate it when someone threatens a kid." The Draconequus assumed his true form and drove the Ghoul into the ground with his black bear arm. "I may need things to be funny to use my power, but I still have the strength of a bear without it," he said, transforming back into his disguise.

The ponies kept watching from nearby. "A baby changeling queen...I thought Chrysalis was the only one..." said the male.

"But she's a good guy," the female said. "A GOOD Changeling Queen!" she said, maybe a little TOO loud.

----------

Ropen roared in fury and flew at HarmonZiz with a screech, trying to bite and tear at the tamed Phantom.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Samus' sensitive ears picked up the shout, then jumped into the air and was on the two bystanders like a flash. "It would be wise not to say that out loud. There are many ponies out there that love to do things to a baby Changeling, and I do not want that to happen. Are we clear?" Samus spoke with a voice like velvet with a steel edge.

----

"A-whoo!" Dash whooped, getting the HarmonZiz to get onto it's rear legs and grappled with Ropen, keeping the fangs at a distance. "Yah!" She yelled, getting the HarmonZiz to slam it's iron-like snout into Ropen's head with a resounding "WHAM!!!", the dragon-like Phantom pushing it off and fired a blast of compressed air at the bat-like Inner Phantom.

The two ponies jumped. "We...we know..." said the female, bowing. "We're sorry...We...I'm not sure you'd understand..." she said, looking genuinely scared.

-------

The Ropen Phantom roared out, being plowed backward into the ground, leaving it vulnerable.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Understand what?" Samus asked with a curious tone, raising an eyebrow behind her visor.

"Now for the Coup de Gracie!" Dash yelled, revving both throttles with great force, getting the HarmonZiz to bellow. It took to the air with a great leap, then slammed it's arms together. The wings converged into a giant guillotine blade, then plummeted down, slicing the Ropen Phantom in half.

The two looked at each other, then green flames washed across them, their pony forms dissolving into two changeling drones. "We're Changelings who fled to Equestria to escape the tyrant Queen Chrysalis...We were just surprised to see a GOOD Changeling Queen," explained the female, her voice having a slight echo now.

----------

The Ropen roared out in pain and exploded, undoing the damage to Chronicle's Underworld.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Harmony's spell seal popped up over Chronicle's form, and Harmony jumped out in a backflip and landed. "Victorious." She said with a tired yet elated tone, holding up a "v" sign.

Samus raised both eyebrows. "Fascinating. So you two are refugees. Pray tell how is Chrysalis is doing." The Huntress asked, deactivating her Royal Suit.

"We don't know," said the male Changeling, his voice having the same echo. "We left a long time ago. Last we heard was her invasion of Canterlot failed. Thank Celestia for that. We don't want to follow her...but Changelings have a natural desire to have a queen, it's in our nature."

Adina blinked, coming over and looking up at the Changelings, cocking her head.

Twilight gave a sigh of relief. "Alright, I'll get the curator and Chronicle to the hospital," she said, teleporting herself, Relic, and Chronicle to the nearest hospital."

Ask Pony Discord