Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!* - Page 72

Page 72 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 2822

Thread: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Only to be hit by hot flames in the shape of runes in a circular pattern when he put on a bright red ring. "Furaimu! Puriize! Hi! Hi! Hi hi hi!" A strange contraption on his stomach announced, making the runes got back to him, transfiguring him into a humanoid that was as tall as the Phantom.

"Saa... Showtime da!" He announced.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 20th January 2013 at 04:55 AM.

The Phantom was driven back by the impact and snarled. "You won't stop me!" he roared, blindly charging the magician in a berserk rage, slashing blindly in fury.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

He then flipped the hand on his waist, took out a different ring and scanned it. "Difend! Puriize!" The belt announced, then he reared back his hand and threw it in front of him, getting a wall of fire to come out from the ground as soon as Nadisbear was close enough. "Looks like I did." The mysterious figure said with an amused look on his jewel-like face.

He then picked up his odd device from the ground and folded it upwards, getting it to form into a sword. "Don't have the time to play!" He announced, then pulled on something, getting the black mass on it to open up, revealing another seal embedded inside it.
    "C'mon a Slash, Shaku Hands!
    C'mon a Slash, Shaku Hands! C'mon a Slash, Shaku Hands!" The weapon announced in a catchy tune, then the warrior scanned his red ring in it. "Furaimu.... Surashu Storaiku! Hi hi hi! Hi hi hi!" It announced, getting three seals to appear along the length of the blade, which then ignited to wreathe the blade in flames.

The Nadisbear Phantom groaned, standing up before seeing what was happening and trying to run, leaving himself even more open.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

The figure tensed his hold on his sword and jumped at Nadisbear, slashing him across the waist in a bifurcation cut with a yell of effort, as well the sound of an energy clash.

The warrior slid to a stop, unflinching in his stance as fire came out of Nadisbear's fatal wound.

Nadisbear roared in pain before falling backwards and exploding in a massive fireball.

Trixie continued to crack as the Phantom got closer and closer to emerging. "I...I don't have anything...my life is ruined...my career is ruined...I don't even have my revenge left..." she muttered. Nadisbear had deconstructed that last one, throwing the fact she only had herself to blame for her humiliation in her face to further break her.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"You have me left." The being said, walking over to Trixie said and sat in front of you. "It will be alright, I promise. Let me be your final hope." He said, offering Trixie a amber-like ring, with the design in his face.

Trixie looked up at him, not sure how to react. Something about him...it just made her believe him...He actually approached her a few times already, trying to pull her back. He'd told her before the Phantom that she'd needed to let go of her grudge and move on...maybe she should trust him...

She allowed him to put the ring on her hoof and passed out, the portal opening to her Underworld.

Her Underworld was, beneath all the bitterness, simply a little filly being encouraged in a talent show by her grandmother, and earning her Cutie Mark.

OOC: You want to be the Inner Phantom and finish this fight quickly. If you don't want to be, I can. Up to you. Just thought I'd offer.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Haruto smiled warmly at the scene, then jumped to the side when purple cracks formed and a Inner Phantom blasted forth, it resembling a crow with stork-like legs and swords for wings.

Yashakarasu sliced at the ground, creating more cracks.

"Doragoraize!!" Suddenly, a white and gold dragon tackled Yashakarasu, who retaliated with a slash across the chest.

It was sent back right into the humanoid, who was riding a strange vehicle that folded up into a pair of wings that attached itself to the dragon.

"Yaa!" He yelled, getting the Dragon to fly upwards. The crow demon was all too happy to follow, resulting in a dogfight consisting of bursts of flame and concentrated wind blasts.

The Dragon slammed into Yashakarasu and pulled it out of the sky and piledrived it into the ground, while the Dragon flapped hard up.

"Tore ne! Kikku Storaike! SAIKOOOO!!!" The crow demon looked up and squawked in shock as a flaming dragon foot fell like a flaming meteor and plowed into Yashakarasu, destroying it with a grand explosion.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 4th December 2012 at 12:08 AM.

Trixie blinked awake, looking up at the humanoid not long after. She felt...better...her despair had been chased away. "You...you saved me?" she asked, looking up at him. "But...No one has done something like that for me for almost a year...Why?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Because no one should have to suffer a life such as you. It has a tendency to send good souls off the brink and do something that they would later regret." The being said, then a seal appeared below the being's feet and traveled up, revealing the unicorn stallion form.

"I don't believe we have truly introduced ourselves. I am Souma Haruto, hunter of the monsters that had just tried to kill you." The Stallion said with a polite bow.

Trixie slowly got to her feet. "...Trixie...The Great and Powerful Trixie..." she said, listening to what he said...it made her start to think.

---------

"It's thank to Haruto that Trixie gave up her grudge and started to work to get her career back on track the right way," Trixie said. "Trixie had been looking for an artifact called the Alicorn Amulet, that would give her great power, which she planned to use to get revenge...but after meeting Haruto, she discovered through research it corrupts its user's mind and turns them evil," she explained. She then took out said Amulet. "Haruto and Trixie tracked it down so it'd not fall into the wrong hooves...we're still trying to figure out how to dispose of it properly."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Why we don't just smash it?" Applejack asked.

"The feedback of the attack may make the Alicorn Amulet into a bomb that'll wipe out anything in a few miles. Not to mention it is highly resilient to damage." Haruto explained.

"The Alicorn Amulet is one of the most powerful magic charms known, the amount of power within it is unimaginable," Trixie explained. "Any unicorn who wore it would obtain magic that would dwarf Twilight Sparkle's," she explained, looking at the Amulet in her hoof. "While their mind and heart are slowly turned as black as pitch. That is why Trixie and Haruto chose to track it down, so it would not fall into the wrong hooves."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Wow..." Applejack said, in awe of the dark magic relic in front of her.

"And like Trixie said, we still haven't a way to safely destroy it." Haruto said.

Chronicle coughed. "Hello." He said, kinda annoyed he got ignored.