Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!* - Page 71

Page 71 of 187 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 2798

Thread: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Default Re: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Trixie's eyes widened. "Yes, Trixie is most certainly glad she decided to forgo the revenge plans she originally had..."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Kraken fired a blast of ink at Applejack, blinding her. "Gah, gross!" She yelled, trying in vain to get it off.

"My chance!" He yelled and pounced at Applejack.

"Big-gu! Puriize!" Only to be pinned to the wall by a giant hand. "Ah ah ah.." Haruto said, shaking his finger.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 20th January 2013 at 04:53 AM.

A bucket of water was promtly dumped on Applejack by Trixie. "Better?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Better." Applejack said when the ink washed off, getting Haruto to let go of Kraken.

"I'm out of here!" Kraken yelled and ran for it.

"Extend! Please!" He then felt something wrap around his scrawny neck, it being Applejack's arm, which was stretched out like taffy. She retracted the arm back, getting Kraken to fly to Applejack for a high speed Glasgow Kiss, getting Kraken to stumble around giggling stupidly, watching the birds and stars fly around him.

"Finale!" Haruto yelled, getting magicians to put on their Kick Strike Rings.

Suddenly, a angry howl filled the air and two black fists slammed into the magicians, sending them blasting through a wall.

Windigo stood on a nearby roof, giving a sigh. "At least get Wiseman's permission first."

Trixie did the wise thing and hid herself and the Gate.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Lady Vampire!" Kraken gasped out in shock, looking at the bat-like Phantom.

"Man, what hit us?" Applejack asked, groaning as she crawled out of the hole. "A Greater Phantom." Haruto said, jumping out and took out a ring.

"I'm only here to bail out Kraken. Nothing more, nothing less." Vampire hissed, picking up said Phantom. "Know this, magicians: you incurred my wrath, and if you kill more of my troops, I'll make your lives hell as payback." The Greater Phantom spoke, then flew off with Kraken.

Trixie watched the situation and went over to them. "Well...that was unexpected..." she admitted, then look to the Gate. "Are you alright?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Yeah, I'm fine." Chronicle said, then fainted from shock.

Later...

"Greater Phantoms?" Applejack asked, wrapping her chest with bandages for the bruised ribs that she got from Vampire's punch.

"They are the field commanders of the Phantoms. They are twice as powerful as a normal Phantom, and as such, they are far more hazardous to face." Haruto explained, doing the same as Applejack.

"You mean like that Phoenix you told Trixie of?" Trixie asked, tending to Chronicle. She then turned to Applejack. "Well...Trixie did not expect to meet you under these circumstances...For the record, she is sorry for her actions in Ponyville, but thank Haruto and to some extant, Discord, for Trixie no longer being your enemy," she explained. "Where it not for them, Trixie would never have seen the error of her ways and would presently be searching for the means to get revenge, which in retrospect was quite foalish on her part in the first place. Be that as it may, Trixie is sorry for what happened...and that she was plotting revenge...which involved public humiliation and somehow banishing Twilight from Ponyville...Trixie was screwed up, ok?!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Clearly!" Applejack said, horrified that Trixie would go that far.

"Yes, like Phoenix." Haruto said, then took out two Rings. Which resembled the Flame and Hurricane Rings, but looked more elegant. "Only way I can fight them evenly is with this. And I'm not even sure I can fight all of them evenly with the Rings on." The magician spoke.

"For the record, Trixie was a laughing stock after the Ursa incident!" Trixie explained. "Her career was ruined, she ended up working on a rockfarm to try and survive," she continued. "...Trixie...may have misplaced blame for the incident to you six and Twilight...especially Twilight...But thanks to Discord breaking Trixie emotionally and Haruto saving her from the Phantoms, she's seen the error of her ways."

She then looked down. "Trixie is ashamed of the mare she once was, she never wants to be that way again."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Wow..." Applejack said, sounding a little guilty.

"She hanged on for a remarkably long time. When I arrived in Equestia, she was finally showing signs that she was giving into despair." Haruto said, remembering the day well.

Trixie nodded, remembering it well. "Ironic that the darkest day of Trixie's life would be the one that taught her her lesson...The Phantom pretended to be an agent who could help Trixie regain her career...After humiliating Trixie again, he revealed himself..."

Trixie watched her stage, which she'd worked hard to earn what little money she could to buy after her original was destroyed, be blown apart with a fireball. The unicorn sunk to her knees. "No..."

The Bear-like Phantom chuckled. "Watch your last hope burn and succumb to despair, giving birth to a new Phantom," he said, before sending a fireball, blowing the stage to bits.

Trixie felt a sudden pain in her chest, a tear running down her cheek as purple cracks spread over her body. No chance of getting her career back...no way to get her revenge on those who humiliated her...nothing...

OOC: Phantom is based off Nandi Bear - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Loud bangs resounded, getting whatever Ponies were left to run out in fear. Silver streaks struck the Phantom, forcing it back. "Ara ara, so it looks like these horses are Gates too." A voice called out, it belonging to a stallion unicorn with a coat mix of black, dark red, and white in a roan-like fashion, with crimson red eyes and a mane that looked lazily combed over. He had a ruby ring with the stone in a sunburst cut for a Cutie Mark. Levitating beside him was a strange silver-like device with a black and gold addition to it close to the back.

His crimson eyes were trained on the bear-like creature, giving a fierce look.

Trixie looked up, but didn't stop the emergence of her Phantom.

The Nandi Bear Phantom took a few steps back. "Mahōtsukai?!" he exclaimed in shock. He then roared in furry and charged the ring bearing wizard, trying to slash him to shreds.

OOC: Feel free to beat the stuffing out of him.

Ask Pony Discord