Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!* - Page 69

Page 69 of 188 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 2811

Thread: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Default Re: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Windigo tapped his chin. "Isn't that better? The magicians are in Ponyville."

----------

Adina suddenly giggled, pointing to Applejack, Gummy latched onto her tail.

----------

Fluttershy sighed. "...My daughter..."

Twilight's eyes widened. "You...you have a daughter?!"

Fluttershy closed her eyes and let Fluttercruel take control, her colors changing and eyes opening to reveal Fluttercruel's slightly reptilian ones. "My name is Fluttercruel...I was born on the Day of Chaos...Fluttershy is my mother," she then narrowed her eyes at Discord, who looked like a deer in the headlights. "Discord's my father," she said, stating his name like it was poison.

Discord took a trot back, eyes wide in disbelief. "That's...that's impossible!"

"You mean he...and Fluttershy...He...did..." Rarity stuttered in horror. She then turned to Discord, leveling the most hateful glare imaginable and started towards him.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"True." Vampire said, looking at her companion, then whistled. "Kraken, over here now!" She yelled, getting a panicked octopus-like Phantom that was black with red eyes, and white bull-like horns. "Yes, ma'am?" The timid Phantom asked, fearing Vampire's volatile temper. "Go to this Gate in the city, make him fall into despair, then bring us a Gate so we can personally bring it into despair." The bat-like Phantom demanded, getting the Phantom to nod. "Yes ma'am." He said, then dove out the window, and made tracks to the city.

"Trixie? Trixie." Haruto called out, looking around for any sight of the blue mare as he returned to Manehatten.

Applejack turned around and sighed. "Gummy, off." She said, grabbing the crocodilian and removed him from her tail as gently as possible.

Dash went alongside Rarity, she leveling the most darkest glare she can muster, teeth grinding as she walked along her friend. Fluttershy was like a younger sister to her, and to have Discord do this... it was inexcusable. Unforgivable. Unrepentable.

"This should be interesting," said Windigo, watching it.

------------

"Haruto, how was Ponyville?" the showmare asked, coming out of the magic shop she frequented. She had an Engage Ring on her hoof.

------------

"I know this looks bad, but I seriously didn't mean for this to happen!" Discord pleaded, clearly terrified. "I don't even know HOW this happened! I just brainwashed her a little more forcibly than usual! I swear on Chrono's name I don't know what happened!"

Fluttercruel looked genuinely hurt. "Great...I'm a mistake..."

Rarity was snapped out of her rage, looking to Fluttercruel.

"...I think I liked it better when I thought I was just a plan that hung around after him..." she said, looking down at her hooves. "...I'm just a mistake..."

---------

Gummy then latched onto Applejack's nose.

Adina giggled, clapping her hooves.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Turns out I was right into coming here into this dimension. There are some Phantoms loose in this world, and they're based in Ponyville." Haruto said, looking at the showpony. "How did it go?" He asked.

Dash's heart and rage broke at the sight of Fluttercruel being that depressed.

Samus snorted when she saw Applejack urging the little guy to let go of her as she pried him off.

"Fluttercruel, that doesn't matter," Fluttershy said. "I still love you, you're my daughter."

Twilight slowly came over. "I didn't plan on hatching a baby dragon, but that doesn't mean I care any less about Spike."

Rarity looked to Rainbow Dash. Then went over and put a hoof on Fluttercruel's should. "It doesn't matter how one was born, it's how they use that life, darling."

Fluttercruel still looked uncertain.

Discord looked to Cosmica. "Mom...I really didn't mean for this to happen...I don't know how this could've happened at all."

-------

Gummy went back to his basket and went to sleep.

Adina looked to her mother. "Gummy funny."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Personally, I don't care how you came into this world. But you're here now, and that means we will take care of you." Dash said, looking at Fluttercruel.

"I'd believe it. But you're still responsible for this." Cosmica said.

---

"That he is." Samus said, chuckling at Applejack's misfortune.

"Let's get back with the others, shall we?" The farmer asked, blushing in embarrassment.

Fluttercruel blinked. "You...you really mean that?" she asked, having been 'born to be cruel' she wasn't used to being treated like this except by Fluttershy.

Rarity nodded. "We're your friends, aren't we?"

Pinkie Pie hopped over. "Yeah! And it's been almost a year since you were born! We can have a birthday party!"

Discord looked back. "How did this even happen?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Plus, you're my friend's daughter. That means I gotta fight for you too." Dash said, smiling warmly.

"I don't know. But let this be a reminder that your actions do have consequences." Cosmica said to her son.

Fluttercruel looked down. "...You don't mind that...you know, my dad is...Discord?"

Discord sighed. "You've been trying to tell me that all my life, I still don't get it...But you're right this time."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I kinda do, but considering he never had a plan for you, I'll let it slide." Dash said.

"What Miss Insensitive is saying," Applejack called out, alerting the others that she, Samus, and Adina were back. "Is that we won't hold you responsible for his sins." The Southern pony spoke.

Twilight jumped. "Oh...Hey Applejack, Samus, Adina...this is Fluttercruel."

"Uh...hi..." Fluttercruel said awkwardly.

Adina looked up at Fluttercruel. "...Auntie Fluttershy?"

Fluttercruel sighed. "No, Fluttershy's my mom."

"Oh...Hi!"

Fluttercruel blinked and gave a chuckle. "I guess you are cute..."

"So we've got the daughters of two of our enemies here," said Rarity. "And they're on our side, which is good...I just hope we don't find out that Luna had a child as Nightmare Moon or this is going to be a tad strange...er, no offense, your highness."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"None taken. Trust me, procreation was the last thing on my mind when I was Nightmare Moon." Luna said, shaking her head. Nightmare Moon was too busy being a ruthless usurper to even think of having a foal.

'I bet she's going to be eating her words...' Samus thought as she changed to her Zero Suit, straight faced as she imagined all the possible scenarios.

Fluttercruel rubbed the child's head and gave a smile.

"This is kind of surreal though," said Twilight. "The daughter of Chrysalis and my brother playing with the daughter of Discord and Fluttershy..."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Yeah, it is..." Dash agreed, jumping when a Connect Portal opened up, and Haruto jumped out. "What I missed?" He asked.

"Haruto, this is Fluttercruel, Fluttercruel, Haruto," Twilight said, pointing to the mare. "Fluttercruel is Fluttershy's daughter...by Discord. It's complicated, he didn't MEAN to do it, and even he doesn't know how it happened. It just kind of did."

Fluttercruel gave a wave. "Hey," she said. "Don't be too miffed at the Old Man, he didn't mean to create me," she stated, still seeming a bit bitter. "Me and mom share a body, it's complicated."

Twilight looked to Haruto. "So yeah, it's confusing."

Ask Pony Discord