Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!* - Page 68

Page 68 of 188 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 2809

Thread: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

"In other words, Chronos can see all possible outcomes from our choices," Cosmica spoke, translating for him.

Samus was shocked at the Deity of Time had actually came out of his dimension. Haruto was feeling the power from Chronos and was incredibly impressed.

"But I do not choose which one you will choose," Chronos explained. "Oh, that's how free will works...And no, Rainbow Dash, I can't tell you if you make the Wonderbolts."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Ah, phooey." Dash huffed out, as she was just going to ask Chronos that.

Haruto just chuckled.

Samus sighed. Suddenly, her Dowser extended and began to guide (read: yanked) her to Ponyville.

Chronos blinked. "Time is frozen at present, it's rather odd that its doing that, isn't it?" he asked, scratching his chin. "Anyway, I came in person partly to punish my son. One moment please."

Chronos took Discord aside and proceeded to give the former Draconequus a massive chewing out...in the Royal Canterlot voice. He then drug a trembling Discord back, by the ear, and turned to Pakak. "The other reason I came is because my son is finally free. I can see my family together again. Isn't that great, Cosmica?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Yes it is, dear." Cosmica said, walking to the aged Dragonequues and nuzzled him.

"I'll help her." Applejack said, walking with Samus.

Of all places she expected the Dowser to pull her to, the Sugar Cube Corner is not one of them.

Adina looked to her mother, having climbed on her back. "Momma, everything stop," she said, trying with her very limited vocabulary to point out that time was still standing still.

---------

Chronos nodded and returned his queen's nuzzle, then turned to Pakak and gave his younger son a hug. "I missed you, Pakak."

Pakak reverted to his true form and hugged his father back. "I missed...well, a lot actually, like the invention of cable. But I definitely missed you and mom."

Chronos gave a laugh. "You've still got a sense of humor," he said, then looked to Celestia and Luna. "What? No hug from my girls?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Cosmica laid on the ground to avoid a super-fast glomp attack from Luna, taking Chronos off his feet for quite a distance. Cosmica chuckled as she heard Luna babble about how much she missed her father. "You wanted a hug, dear! You didn't say how you wanted it!" Cosmica called out, a wide smile on her face.

---

"I know, baby. It's because the King is here. Thus, everything except us is frozen in time." Samus explained, going up into Pinkie's room.

Celestia, more calmly, joined her sister in giving her father a hug. "I missed you too, father."

Chronos hugged his daughters back. "Easy now, I won't be young for another two months or so!"

Twilight blinked. "Huh?"

"Father reverts to a younger age when a new year begins," said Celestia. "Not quite a kid, but close to Pakak's age. Then he grows into an old man during the year."

-----------

Adina looked around, looking at the time frozen Gummy...who, all in all, wasn't too different than regular Gummy. She looked to Applejack. "Auntie Applejack, Gummy weird."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Yeah, he is. For one, he's toothless." "Wait, what?" Samus asked, turning around.

"That's cool!" Dash said, stunned that Chronos goes though that.

"Well, it can get rather annoying later on in the year. Is that right, mother?" Luna asked, getting a blush from Cosmica.

Adina blinked, looking at the baby alligator and gently opening his mouth. "No teeth."

--------

"It's just how I am," said Chronos, getting back to his feet. "Now, one more thing before I go," he said, looking to the group. "I wanted to congratulate you girls on being the heroes you are. I've seen the possible futures where you didn't win. A world of eternal night beneath a mad goddess, a world where chaos reigns and eternal unhappiness is law, under a certain SOMEONE," he said, glaring at his son. "And a world where ponies are mere cattle ruled over by a power mad queen. Just remember, no matter how hopeless a situation seems, your choices do matter. The things you've done are never meaningless. The Phantoms WILL try to convince you otherwise, don't listen. Understand?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Impossible, crocodilians should have teeth by now." Samus said, looking into Gummy's mouth. "Sweet tooth, you're right." Samus said, shocked by the lack of teeth.

"Samus, what's this?" Applejack asked, taking out a giant blue pill-like device from a pile, it radiating a soft blue light.

"An Energy Tank? Here?" Samus asked, getting up.

"Thank you, King Chronos. And we won't give into the Phantom's ploy." Rainbow Dash said, bowing to the king.

Vampire punched through the wall, hissing in frustration. "Damn it! Why does it seem that we are never rid of more and more headaches?!" She yelled, kicking a stone into the horizon.

Adina looked at the Energy Tank and whimpered, hiding under a pile of stuffed toys, remembering what happened last time she touched Chozo Tech.

-----------

"I hope so...I've seen the possible future if you do..." said Chronos somberly. He took sand and blew it, generating a view of that future, one where the few remaining normal ponies tried desperately to survive against an army of Phantoms lead by emerged versions of the six's own inner Phantoms, though for some reason there were seven instead of six, one of which was a Draconequus Phantom. "This future is what awaits the world should you fail. But remember, if you never give up hope, the Phantom within you is yours to control. Never forget that," he advised in a dramatic fashion. He then turned to his family. "Alright, I'll see you all at the next family reunion, Mother will be there," he said, waving to his children, then returning to his own dimension, allowing time to return to its normal flow.

Twilight blinked, looking somber. "...Kind of scary to see what will happen if we lose...I guess that's all the more reason to be determined to save the world, right everypony?"

------------

"Calm down, Vampire," said Windigo. "Lets try to find the most emotionally fragile Gate we can, see if that works better."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Yeah... But who was the seventh Phantom standing with us?" Dash said, not noticing Haruto slipping into a Connect portal into Manehatten.

--------

Samus slammed the Energy Tank into her chest.

Energy Tank acquired! You have gained another unit of health!

Samus breathed out when she saw her HUD display another dot, meaning she gained another unit of 99 health.

------
    Vampire nodded. She took out a telescope and began viewing through it.

Fluttershy suddenly looked very nervous.

Celestia looked to Luna, wondering what they should do. Truth be told, they already knew about Fluttercruel.

Fluttershy finally sighed after talking it over in her head with Fluttercruel. "I...I think I know who it is..."

---------

Adina poked her head out and noticed Gummy was moving. "Things move."

---------

Windigo watched out with her, looking the situation over. He couldn't sense Gates, but he could tell emotionally fragile ponies well enough. "See anything?"

OOC: Your turn.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I see one. But he's a tad far. Vampire said, ushering Wendigo to come take a look.

This Gate was a tan pony with a groomed and gelled dark brown mane, his gray eyes half-lidded in lack of interest. His Cutie Mark was that of an aged book, with an old timepiece nearby. He had a gray vest on, as well as a red tie. The problem? He was all the way in Manehatten.

----

"Looks like the King took his leave." Applejack noted, hearing the movement of the townsfolk outside.

"Indeed. For now, let us move." Samus said, nodding.

----

"You do? Well, who is it?" Dash asked, looking at Fluttershy.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 26th October 2012 at 02:28 PM.