Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!* - Page 66

Page 66 of 187 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast

Thread: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

"Understood." Dash said, and began practicing her movements.

"Connect! Please!" Applejack's system announced, getting the Earth Pony to take out her WizarShaftLauncher.

"That is one of Cosmica's children. He's the emperor of pranks." Samus said, pulling Pakak close.

"Much the same thing applies, though your's is more evenly balanced," said Squire, examining it. "You just need to be careful how you compensate for the momentum," he explained, getting her hooves in the right position. "You'll need practice, but this grip should make it easier to begin your attacks with it."

Pakak smiled to the child. He then made funny faces, before literally standing on his head, by taking it off and doing a hand stand on it, before slipping, falling and coming apart like some kind of toy, giving a smile as Adina laughed and he pulled himself together. "Cute kid."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Yeah I know. Found her abandoned in a cave after she found something that she should not have touched." Samus said, scooping up Adina and nuzzled her in a motherly way.

"Alright, I see." Applejack said with a grateful smile and began practicing her swings.

Adina giggled and returned the nuzzle.

Pakak nodded. "...She's not a pony, is she?" he asked. "I can sense it...not that I care, I'm not a pony either, I'm just curious."

Squire kept teaching the two mares to the best of his abilities.

Fluttershy looked to Haruto. "Haruto...What's your world like?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"She's an infant Changling Queen." Samus whispered into Pakak's ear.

"A lively one. From people that turned into monsters with special Switches and Memories, to monsters born out of despair and desire. It also has people like me. Heroes who don power suits to fight evil. They are... The Kamen Riders." Haruto said, doing Kamen Rider Ichigo's Henshin pose, complete with sound effects.

Pakak nodded. "Oh, I see, interesting...what's that? Been Sealed Good In A Can for three thousand years, still catching up."

Fluttershy nodded, while Fluttercruel found it cool inside their head. "So you're a Kamen Rider? And now we are?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Samus sighed and began telling what a Changeling was and the near disaster that happened when a evil adult Changeling Queen attacked Equestria.

"Precisely." Haruto confirmed, nodding. "I myself prefer 'magician', while Phantoms call me 'The Ringed Magician'." Haruto said, putting a hoof on his chest.

Adina merely gleefully used her mother as a jungle gym while she talked.

"Ah, I see," said Pakak. "Well, doesn't much matter to me, my brother's evil, I'm not, her biological species were bad guys, she's not," he said, leaning on Discord, much to his annoyance, causing the former Draconequus to march off in a huff.

"That's interesting..." said Fluttershy, Fluttercruel screaming it's awesome in her head. "Well...you're very nice, I like how you help ponies, and apparently people."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Yeah. Now I'm worried what Chrysalis would do once she knew Adina existed. I mean, she kidnapped Adina's genetic father; who knows what else she can do?" Samus said, censoring herself to avoid making Adina feel bad.

"Of course. I swore that I would not let the Phantoms prevail, and I'll keep that promise, no matter how despicable the Gate may be." Haruto said, looking at Discord at point.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 10th October 2012 at 01:45 PM.

Pakak nodded. He didn't have to guess that Shining Armor hadn't exactly been willing. "I can understand. I felt the same way taking care of Celly and Lulu, I knew what Discord would do if he found out about them."

Discord grumbled. "How many times do I have to say it?! I didn't mean for this to happen!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"So, I heard you made Discord part with a tooth." Samus said.

"Hush." Applejack said, shoving a apple into Discord's mouth.

"Oh yes," said Pakak, giving a growl. "Well for starters, I walked in seeing him about to kill my adopted daughters, you can assume how I reacted."

Discord snarled.

Fluttershy looked to Haruto. "That's brave of you...do you have friends there?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Like a father wolf leaping at a potential harm to his cubs." Samus said, imagining the desperate and enraged Pakak fighting Discord despite the differences in power.

Haruto "hmm"ed as he looked up. "Well, there is Wajima-ojisan, Koyomi-chan, Rinko-chan, and Shunpei." He said, counting them off.

"More like a father coyote," Pakak said, manifesting his coyote arm for a moment. "I connect to that part of me more strongly than the other parts..."

Discord actually shuddered.

"Discord might be powerful, but he's no expert at close up combat," said Pakak. "I can't remember much about it except I was completely berserk...I think I actually RIPPED his tooth out."

"You did..." muttered Discord, remembering the agony well.

Fluttershy gave a cute smile. "Wow, you have lots of friends."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Samus smiled at the thought of the enraged dragonequis giving Discord the beating of a lifetime and finished it by taking out Discord's tooth.

"Yeah, I do, don't I?" Haruto said, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly.