Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!* - Page 64

Page 64 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast

Thread: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

"Raggle flaggle!' Dash yelled in surprise, jumping onto Applejack in shock.

"How about that? A spirit bound to an inanimate object." Haruto said with mild shock, detransforming.

"Thank you for your help in defeating Lindworm," said Squire, bowing to his ancestor.

"It was my duty to aid my descendant when he was in such peril," said Squire I. "And thank you, for finally completing my unfinished business."

"Huh?" asked Twilight. "You mean...by taming his Phantom?"

"He tamed a dragon, did he not?" asked Squire I. "It may not be Basil, but it may be an even greater feat to accomplish. Thank you, my descendant, now I may finally rest in peace."

"It is my honor, ancestor," said Squire, kneeling.

Squire I's spirit transformed into a ball of light, flying off and vanishing from sight.

Rarity looked to Rainbow Dash, giving a chuckle at the Pegasus' reaction.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Well, that is nice. Always good to help the departed cross over." Haruto said, looking at where Squire I flew off to.

"Oh look, the guys are back!" Dash said, pointing at Fluttershy and Samus, then noticed the Princesses and the Queen, along with a Discord look-alike with different animal parts.

"Oh no..." said Discord, trying to look as small as possible and hide from his brother.

"Um...hi...This is Pakak, Discord's brother," Fluttershy explained.

Pakak offered his hand to Twilight, who shook it cautiously...and was greeted by a joy buzzer. The Spirit of Mischief laughed. "Sorry, I couldn't resist! Spirit of Mischief and all."

"Better than how Discord greeted us," said Twilight, shaking her hoof.

Pakak looked over the group. "Um...I have no idea how any of you are...hold on a minute..." he said, snapping his fingers and vanishing, returning a few moments later. "Ok, let me see if I get this right...Twilight Sparkle, Element of Magic, the honest, but stubborn Applejack, generous lady Rarity, brave and loyal Rainbow Dash, and the ever hilarious and delightfully random Pinkie Pie. And you're the ring wearing Wizard, Haruto, spreading hope, I love that. And Squire and Antiquity...who I don't know much about, they've mostly been off the radar until now."

Twilight blinked. "Uh...yeah..." she replied, getting a little uncomfortable, and having unpleasent flashbacks to when Discord did about the same thing.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"How did you know about them? Let me guess, you did something off the wall?" Samus asked, sounding inquisitive at first, then her voice went flat for her second question.

Pakak looked at the rather disturbed faces of the ponies. "Huh? What, do ponies not think that's cool anymore?" he asked, genuinely confused. "All I did was use a past viewing spell," he said, snapping his fingers and causing them to be teleported so they could watch Lindworm's defeat, though not interfer with it, before undoing the spell. "Probably how Dissy knew so much about you...where is he, anyway?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Samus snorted at the name. It was one letter away from being "Sissy".

Dash and Applejack shoved the former Dragonequis in front of Pakuk.

"Nice punishment, by the way." Cosmica said to Celestia.

"Thanks, mother," said Celestia, smiling to her mother.

Pakak prompt fell on his back laughing his head off.

Discord snarled. "Don't call me Dissy!" he spat.

"So, what did we miss?" asked Fluttershy in confusion.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Fought and slayed a dragon-like Phantom in record time. The Gate he tried to put through despair regained his bearings and kept the demon within him." Haruto explained, pointing to Squire.

"Keeping a Phantom inside the body takes great willpower. I am impressed, my little pony." Cosmica said, smiling a proud smile.

Squire bowed. "Thank you, my queen."

Pakak growled. "I really hate Phantoms, Mischief is all about laughter!"

Adina suddenly ran up and hug tackled Samus.

"I think she missed you," said Twilight, giving a smile, then looked to Cosmica. "So how did getting that creature home go, Queen Cosmica?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"It went wonderfully. Thankfully, when I arrived there, the modern Sheegoth had just finished evolving, so he'll fit right in." Cosmica said with a smile.

"Hey, kiddo. Missed me, huh?" Samus asked, smiling warmly as she rubbed Adina's head.

"Now she's just got to handle these," said Celestia, showing the War Wasps, which were contained in a magical bubble they were too weak to escape from. After Pakak's release, they'd managed to find the hive, which was in the bubble as well.

Adina nodded, nuzzling her adopted mother.

Pakak rubbed his head. "Look, I'm sorry if me looking at your pasts was an invasion of privacy. Seriously. Good thing I had the decency to make sure I didn't port in on one of you in the shower, that'd probably have ended badly."

Discord slowly scooted away from Rarity, remembering previous events.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Smart move; Discord did not do that and Rarity smacked him around." Haruto said, looking at the shrinking form of Discord.

"Once I deal with these War Wasps, I'll have a word with your father." Cosmica said to Discord firmly, grabbing the sphere of pissed space hornets with her magic, then flew back up into the atmosphere.

"With the Giant Ring," said Twilight.

"You had to say that, didn't you..." said Discord. "Mom! It was an accident!" he called after his mother.

"So..." said Pakak, looking to the ponies, specifically the pink party loving one who may or may not be his multiple times great granddaughter. "...The conversation playing out in my head is awkward..."

Pinkie looked up at Pakak. "You're pretty cool! And funny!"

Pakak chuckled. "Glad you think so, I do my best," he said. "Don't have Dissy's power level, but I'm pretty strong, so I can do a lot."

"Can you make chocolate rain?" asked Pinkie, excitement in her face.

Pakak smirked and snapped his fingers, a purple cotton candy cloud materializing above Pinkie Pie and raining chocolate, much to the Earth Pony's pleasure. "That was my idea, actually, but Discord stole it, and now that its associated with him so strongly, I can't do it in public anymore."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Samus stretched out her arm and bopped Discord on the head once more.

Haruto raised an eyebrow. "Won't the rest of the milk spoil?" He asked, taking a empty glass from a Connect Portal and filled up the glass with the chocolate milk.