Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!* - Page 6

Page 6 of 187 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: My Little Metroid *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Samus sighed. "Hope you're ready for this. 'Biological scans have picked up the beginnings of a foal in Cadence. From the rate of growth, the fetus is estimated to be conceived a week ago'." The hunter reported, now feeling like a ultrasound tech.

Cadence gasped, as did Shining Armor and Twilight. "I'm...I'm pregnant?"

Shining Armor and Cadence smiled to each other. "We're going to be parents!"

"And I'm going to be an aunt!" Twilight exclaimed, going into her 'adorkable' mode. "I wonder if it's going to be a boy or a girl!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Check up with me 60 days from now. You'll find out." Samus said, turning her Scan Visor to Shining Armor.

"Recording to logbook." The system announced loudly when it finished, as Samus began reading what this scannings picked up.

CREATURES: 1%
    EQUESTRIA: 1%
    GROUND: 3%
    EQUINES: 2%
    SHINING ARMOR: 100%

A new [Equines] entry has been added to your Logbook.

Morphology: Shining Armor. A Unicorn. The older brother of Twilight Sparkle, Shining Armor is the Captain of the Royal Guard. While not having a massive magic core as his little sister, he has more control over his spells. Is currently married.

((Since they're horses, I'm think they use the horse's reproductive traits.))

OOC: Yeah, true.

"He is powerful, though," said Twilight. "That spell that gave me that nasty headache? He can use it over all of Canterlot for days before it gets that bad for him."

Shining Armor blushed. "Well...I don't know if it's that impressive, but I can do it..." he admitted. "So...you're a human?" he asked Samus.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"That is correct." Samus said, lifting her helmet enough to confirm the fact.

"Alright, where did Samus go?" Dash asked herself as she looked around Canterlot, trying to locate the missing bounty hunter and Twilight.

"Over here, Rainbow!" called Twilight, waving excitably towards Rainbow Dash.

"So, your scanner can tell you things like that?" asked Shining Armor, referring to Cadence being with child.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Yes, though the purpose of having internal scannings is to find weak points in belligerent wildlife. I get attacked all the time when I go planet hopping." Samus explained.

"Someone's happy. What happened?" Dash asked, the other Mane 6 members arriving by following Dash.

"Cadence, you want to tell them?" asked Twilight.

"I'm pregnant," Cadence explained, smiling.

Shining Armor smiled to his wife, then looked back to Samus. "Well, we've got some dangerous animals in Everfree Forest, but most of it can be dealt with safely if you know what you're doing. And from what I've heard, having Fluttershy with you helps."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Dash and Applejack gasped and squealed. "Congrats!" "Congratulations!" They announced, hugging Cadence.

"I'll keep that in mind." Samus with a nod.

Pinkie Pie already began contemplating songs for the party. Her and Rarity also gave the mare their congratulations.

Celestia came over and nuzzled her niece. "I'm so proud..."

"So...these space pirates, what are they?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"The Space Pirates are intelligent savages. Good thinkers now and then, but they are far more infamous with their savagery. They kill and pillage, stealing all available tech to fuel their desire to rule the universe. They have seized several planets in their name and laid waste/raided to anything that crossed them. My home, a Earthling colony on the planet K-2L, was one such unfortunate victim of over 200 affected systems." Samus said with a more noticeable growl of anger, remembering the destruction very clearly.

"Oh, my!" Applejack gasped in shock, never guessing that the Space Pirates would do that to so many planets.

"What planets they captured, they enslaved what was left. And their desire to rule is so massive, they deluded themselves as the rightful inheritors of the planets."

"Did the Federation help try to stop this?" Dash asked, just as stunned as Applejack.

"By the time the Federation got to where it is today, the Space Pirate's hold was too massive to take on. Not to mention, the Space Pirates are unnaturally secretive and hard to track. That is, until the Federation began hiring Bounty Hunters to hunt Space Pirates." Samus continued.

"And you joined the fight?" asked Twilight, though it was obvious. It was horrible to hear. But she knew from Discord and Chrysalis some beings were truly evil. As much as she wished that wasn't so, it was.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Yes. By then, I was trained by the Chozo to become a supersoldier in their stead, for they refused to use weapons to defend themselves unless things get really desperate. My burning hatred for the Pirates blazed on when they took over my second home, the planet Zebes, for a military base. Me and a few Chozo tried to take it back, but we failed, and lost Mother Brain, who would later serve as my most deadly adversary, to the Pirates." Samus said.

"Was she..."

"Yes, Mother Brain was a brain. Imagine a spherical brain with metal spikes poking out of the top with a large red optic eye." Samus explained, making a mental image of what Mother Brain commonly looked like.

Twilight shuddered. "Sounds creepy..." she said. "So what happened then?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I was hired by the Federation and began building up my reputation as the "Hunter who Made the Impossible, Possible", clearing any mission handed my way, no matter the danger. Eventually, I was sent to Zebes to take out the Space Pirate base when their experiments with Metroids proved to be disastrous if they use them against Federation-controlled planets."

"Me...troids?" Applejack asked, knowing she was not going to like the answer.

"Imagine... a creature about three times the size of my head... fanged... see-through... is spherical in shape... can levitate... can feed off of life energy... and is insatiable in hunger. That is the Metroid, an alien abomination that the Chozo modified to take care of a menace I would face a few years ago." Samus said, then went down on the ground and began drawing a picture of a average Metroid.

"Oh my..." Dash whimpered in fear, as the Metroid looked down right demonic to her.

"And you know what the Pirates were doing with them? Using them as bio-weapons, clearing out any resistance. And get this: Metroids have a life stage series. And this..." Samus said grimly, tapping the drawing. "...Is stage 2 of their seven-stage lives."

"Seven?!" Applejack exclaimed with a cracked voice.

Page 6 of 187 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast