Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!* - Page 59

Page 59 of 187 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast

Thread: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Default Re: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

OOC: Girl, my bad.

"I was there..." said Discord. "The second age was boring! At least the first age had monsters in it!"

------------

"Aww! they're so cute!" Fluttershy gushed, looking at the PlaMonsters.

Twilight looked to Haruto. "So, who makes your rings for you in your world?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Well, that solved that on adversaries." Samus said flatly, scratching her head.

"An antique shop keeper named Shigeru Wajima." Haruto said, looking as the PlaMonsters began playing with each other.

"I'll let you figure out the rest, don't want to spoil the surprise," said Discord, presently sitting in a more human-like posture than a pony normally would, for no other reason than to be random. "I will say this, last time the Phantoms were around, it was at the beginnings of the first age, when Equestria was known as Ponyland," he explained. "But mother drove them back into Hell, but she can't do that now. Back then, there weren't many ponies for them to replicate, they couldn't hide like they can now."

----------

"Now we have another issue," said Rarity. "As Twilight showed, we don't know how to fight on our hind legs...or in the case of a human, their only legs, which we'll need to figure out."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"This is troublesome. Just how can we find these monsters before they strike again?" Samus asked, rubbing her cheeks in thought.

Haruto put his hand on his chin, thinking. He then got an idea. " I have it! I'll crash train you all into using two legs!" Haruto said, taking out his Connect Ring. "Konekuto! Puriize!" It announced, getting Haruto to summon a portal and he stuck his hand into it, pulling out various items that suit the personalities of the Mane 6.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 22nd November 2012 at 12:17 PM.

"Eh, Haruto seems to have that covered," said Discord, not seeming that concerned.

------------

Twilight blinked. "Huh?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Samus extended her Dowser and began to search the grounds for Expansions.

Haruto then took out a CD player and hit play, getting piano music to play. "Shall we dance?" The Kamen Rider asked Rarity, getting Dash to whistle at them, only for Applejack to hit her with her hat to get her to be quiet.

Discord, looking bored stiff, looked to Samus. "So...you're a Chozo hybrid?" he asked, then growled. "I remember the Chozo, never played with any, but I remember them."

---

Rarity blinked. "Um...ok..." she replied, taking his hoof.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Partial. Have some of the genetic coding of a mentor of mine." Samus said, curling her voice when she heard Discord said "play".

He then stood up on his hind legs and tried to help Rarity up without an accidental grope.

Discord gave a nod. "Interesting. So you're part human, part Chozo, part Metriod, and now have Celestia's essence in you. I actually like that about you, makes you quite chaotic."

-------------

Rarity managed. "Alright, lead the way."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Thanks, I guess. I also had Poison Joke turn me into a Earth Pony." Samus said, finding it awkward that Discord complimented her.

Haruto hummed to himself as he and Rarity waltzed on their hindlegs. Dash and Applejack swayed their heads to follow the dancing duo.

((How much you wanna bet Canon!Haruto has two left feet?))

"Ah, Poison Joke," said Discord. "It may surprise you, but that wasn't actually my fault, it was my brother who made it...to use AGAINST me."

--------

"You're quite a good dancer," said Rarity following along, clumsily at first, but getting better.

OOC: Agreed.

So, are we going to have two Greater Phantoms in this world?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Fight chaos with chaos. Hmm, never thought that would happen here." Samus said with a thoughtful look.

"And the Zap Apples?" She asked.

"Thank you. You're getting the hang of this." Haruto said, getting bolder when the recording went into a salsa number.

((Yes.))

"Hmm..." said Discord, tapping his chin. "I think my brother, Mischief, did those too," he said. "Mischief, or Pakak as he preferred to call himself, was the Spirit of Mischief, and had a knack for doing things that were simultaneously pranks and helpful for the ponies. Zap Apples are definitely things he'd make, the weirder parts being pranks while the payoff in the end would be the benefit...Needless to say, he didn't much appreciate my manner of ruling the world."

----------

Rarity, after stepping on his toes about three times, managed to get the hang of it. "Well, I've always enjoyed dancing, it isn't that difficult."

---------

Elsewhere, a masculine Phantom with a horse base, but white in color with dark blue highlights, leaned against a column of an abandoned wall. "Looks like Hellcat failed..." he muttered. "Figures..."

OOC: Windigo.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I wonder why." Samus said, it drenched with dry sarcasm.

"Good to hear. Oh, I forgot to add, punching while as Wizard is not wise. Not only will it possibly break a finger, it can ruin the rings as well." Haruto said, the music turning into swing music.

-----

A feminine Phantom sighed in frustration, balling up her fists in anger. "Damn magicians! We are never rid of them!" The bat-based Greater Phantom* mainly black in color with red and white highlights hissed out, walking on the ceiling. She then dropped down and looked at the the tombstone of Griffin, the last Phantom to fail.

"It was bad enough that that blasted Queen chased us to Hell, now there are two magicians hunting us!" She hissed out, grabbing a blank tombstone and carved "Hellcat" on it.

((* - Vampire.))

"Me and him are older than Celly and Lulu, they were kids when I took over the world," said Discord. "Mom couldn't bring herself to fight me, so Pakak took them into hiding. When they came back to fight me...well, he was pretty much a foster parent for them during that time. You can imagine his reaction when he saw me hurt them...That's why I only have one fang."

Twilight nodded. "That makes sense I suppose. So how should the rest of us be training?"

----------------

Windigo gave a snarl, heading over and looking out of the window of the caste, seeing Ponyville in the distance. The castle belonged to the unicorns from the Pre-Princess Era. "Do you sense a Gate yet? Complaining will get us nowhere."

Ask Pony Discord