Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!* - Page 56

Page 56 of 188 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast

Thread: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

"First, use this." Haruto said, handing Twilight the Driver On Ring. "Once done, use the built in levers to make the hand turn to the left side and scan your Element Ring." Haruto said, then changed the position of his Hand Author in point.

"Lupachi Magic, touch go! Lupachi Magic, touch go! Lupachi Magic, touch go!" The Driver announced, then Haruto scanned the Connect Ring. "Konekuto... Puriize!" It spoke, and Haruto flicked a hand, getting a portal to appear close to him.

"What the?!" The Phantom yelled when a red portal appeared below the hostages and they fell through, collasping in a heap at Wizard's feet, getting the Golems to run inside. "A magician's here! Go find him!" Hellcat barked out.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 19th September 2012 at 05:47 PM.

"Ok..." said Twilight, putting the Driver On Ring over the symbol. Instead of being a belt, ponies didn't wear those, it took the form of a saddle when not in use, something they wore mainly for looks, as they had no idea what their real use was.

"Doraiva On! Please!" it announced, transforming into its proper driver mode. She then switched it to the proper orientation. ""Shabadoobee Touch Henshin!" it began chanting.

Pinkie, being Pinkie, started dancing to the chanting of the driver, causing Twilight to roll her eyes.

Twilight stood up on her hind legs with a large amount of effort and switched her Element ring, forming the faceplate on it. "Henshin!" she yelled, putting the Magic Ring to the Hand Author.

"Magic! Please!" it announced. "Ma-ma-ma-mahō!" it announced, a spell seal with the same color as her Element of Magic forming and passing over her, transforming her into an armored humanoid. The base armor was white but with purple armor covering it, including a purple jewel-like pattern in the center of her chest, her face plate matching her Element of Harmony with the addition of lines the mimicked a pair of eyes. A cape billowed out behind her as well.

"Wow..." she muttered, staggering as she tried to get used to being bipedal.

"Wizards..." muttered Antiquity, the unicorn getting up and running over. "So it is true, the Phantoms must have returned, and the White Wizard presented the chosen ponies with Wizardrivers..." she said in awe.

Rarity blinked, looking to her Elemeny of Harmony, which was glowing when close to Antiquity. "Huh?"

"I have the potential for magic, but my body can't handle fighting," explained the unicorn. "The White Wizard said to follow the will of the stones and craft rings. Take these."

Twilight blinked, taking one of the rings that the pony presented, a Connect Ring and a Light Ring. One was given to each of the six. "Thanks...AH! I have hands!" she exclaimed, realizing she now had hands, her Element Ring now resting on her finger. She put the Connect Ring on her other hand and flipped the Driver.

""Lupatch Magic Touch Go!" it began chanting until she put it on the Hand Author. "Connect! Please!" it announced, a spell circle forming next to her. She stuck her...her hand through and pulled out a staff, a hand on it like Wizard's Wizarswordgun. It matched her color scheme, however, and had the symbol of the Element of Magic on the tip.

"That's the Element of Magic's weapon, the Wizarstaff, the White Wizard told me it'd come when summoned, each of you have one. But, due to your Wizardrivers, only one of you can use your transformed states at once, though you should still be able to use magic."

Rarity had actually done so with her Connect Ring to reach home and grab a scarf for everyone. "It's chilly in here."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Suddenly, Golems surrounded their location.

"Two magicians?! What madness is this?!" Hellcat yelled, looking at the two Wizards.

"Saa... Showtime da." Haruto!Wizard said, then switched his Hand Author and took out a green ring, placed it on his left hand, and scanned it.

"Harikan! Puriize! Fu fu fu! Fu fu fu fu!" Wizard's Driver announced as Wizard made a green seal above his head, then he jumped through it.

His colors have changed from red to green, and his stone shape on his chest went from rectangular to triangular, forming bands along a green stripe on his chest. His visor stone went from a sunburst cut to a triangle cut.

Wizard then landed beside Twilight. "Oy, Hoshi-chan, shall we clean out the trash?" He asked, summoning his WizarSwordGun.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 19th September 2012 at 05:48 PM.

Twilight nodded, and even though she was having trouble with the bipedal thing, still was able to move rather well. "Let's do this," she said, Ghouls charging and her stabbing one with the spear, a blast of purple energy blasting it off and to the ground. She then spun around, shooting energy bolts at the various enemies. She put the Light Ring on and switched the Jand Author before putting it on the Hand Author.

"Light! Please!"

A flash of light blinded the Ghouls and lit up the chamber completely. When they could see, Twilight was gone.

"Up here!" she called, standing on a pillar and blasting the Ghouls with magic.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Haruto was flying around, blasting Ghouls with silver bullets as he avoid their fire bullets.

Hellcat yelled in frustration as the last of the Ghouls were taken out. "Onore, Wizard-tachi!" He yelled, brandishing fiery tri-claws and pounced at Haruto, only for the Rider to move to the side.

Twilight opened the hand on her staff and grabbed it. "Magic...Shooting Strike! Ma-ma-ma-mahō!" it announced, her spell seal manifesting in front of the crystal at the top. She flipped over the Ghouls and fired powerful purple energy beams at them, leaving her seal on each before they exploded into purple energy.

"Oh no," said Antiquity suddenly, running over to one of the Gates. He was presently in complete despair, staring down at a now archaeology roasted book at his hooves, purple cracks spreading through him. "That Phantom was pretending to be a teach bringing these students here on a field trip...This one found what looked to be an ancient carving but turned out to be fake..."

"I...I'm a failure..." said the student.

She glared at the Phantom. "You set all that up, didn't you?!" she snarled in fury.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Of course! Mere Gates are powerless against their despair! They will usher in the age of the Phantoms with the next Sabbath!" Hellcat yelled, raising his paws up.

"Did you know you talk too much?" Haruto said, then scanned a Ring. "Rrraito! Puriize!" It announced, then he let loose a blast of light, blinding the Phantom. "Hoshi-chan! Deal with the Phantom! I'll handle the Gate!" Haruto yelled, kicking the Phantom in the chin.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 19th September 2012 at 05:48 PM.

"I was about to say the same thing!" Twilight responded, ramming the Phantom in the stomach with her head, still fighting primarily on instinct as opposed to training, though she knew some from books. She started aiming for the backs of his knees with the staff.

"Hurry!" called Antiquity to Wizard.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Stunned from the headbutt, Hellcat yowled when the back of his knees got shot out.

Haruto took out an Engage Ring and put in on the hoof of the student. "Listen to me. Do not give up your dreams. Honest mistakes happen to people, and as a beginner, they are bound to happen. Now, as your last hope, let me help you." He said, then scanned the Ring. "Engage! Puriize!" It announced, summoning a portal leading into the Pony's Underworld.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 19th September 2012 at 05:49 PM.

Twilight, though she stumbled a bit, jumped back and fired several energy bolts at the Hellcat in the process. "I'm not used to this, should I finish him off now?"

The pony blinked, looking up at Wizard at he spoke and holding out his hoof for the ring to be applied, not resisting as it was scanned and he lost consciousness.

--------

The Underworld was of the Canterlot Museum, the portal letting out right in front of a statue of Princess Celestia, looking up. While most wouldn't notice, a moon engraved on the ceiling was in her line of sight.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Duh!" Dash yelled.

Haruto had looked up and noticed the etching. "Tsuki ka?" He muttered, confused as to why the statue would look at the moon.

Twilight nodded, opening the hand of her staff. "Staff Strike! Shake Hand!" it chanted musically, until she grabbed the hand. Purple energy encircled her staff and she jumped at the Phantom, trusting the top of her energized staff dead center into his chest with as much force as she could manage, leaving her spell seal glowing on him.

---------

"Did you really do all that stuff in the book, daddy?" asked a little colt's voice from a nearby room.

His father read from a book how he'd discovered an ancient tablet dating back to over a thousand years ago, it was a journal of the archaeology digs he'd performed. The same one the Phantom had burned. "You bet, would I lie to you?" he asked, rubbing the colt's head.

The two smiled at one another...then the image was filled with purple cracks, shattering as a massive monster modeled after a sea serpent roared and smashed out the hole it created, tearing its way out of the museum and assaulting everything to spread the cracks.

OOC: Twilight's Elemental power is Energy pretty much. I love how the Phantoms explode into the element he killed them with instead of always a fireball.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Haruto ran after the fledgling Phantom, took out a ring, and scanned it. "Doragoraizu! Puriize!" The Driver announced, summoning his Phantom, the WizarDragon, which charged at the Phantom.

Hellcat grunted when the Rider Thrust struck him, backing up. He noticed the seal made cracks in his body. He tried scratching it off, but it only served to accelerate it. He screamed when he exploded in a burst of magic, somehow repairing the nearby notebook.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 22nd November 2012 at 12:12 PM.

Twilight detransformed and panted. "I won...I didn't even know I could fight like that!"

Pinkie blinked, looking at the notebook and blinked. "Hey, wasn't that burnt before?"

---------

The Sea Serpent Phantom roared as WizarDragon hit it, replying with a tail whip and trying to bite it.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Hey, it was." Applejack said, looking at the repaired book and noticed that it looked like it had sustained no fire damage at all.

The WizarDragon was sent sliding back. "Dragon! Obey me!" Haruto yelled as he drove up in the Machine Winger, then split the Rider Machine into a pair of wings, then attached them to the Phantom, getting it to roar and fly up, and proceeded to use it's fire breath to roast the Sea Serpent.