Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!* - Page 54

Page 54 of 188 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast

Thread: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

((Yup.))

Celestia looked at the picture. It was of a grey unicorn with a white mane and a fossil Cutie Mark. "Alright...And once we find her?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Tell her that her studies have been confirmed in the worst possible way." He spoke grimly, putting the picture away.

"Who studied what?" Applejack asked, but the White Wizard then took his leave, summoning a gold portal.

"I wish of you the best of luck." He spoke, then walked through the portal, disappearing through it.

"You girl will have to find this mare, her name is Antiquity," said Celestia. "It says here she is presently examining the ruins of the Castle in Everfree."

"Antiquity, I take it she's one who researches the past..." said Rarity.

"Discord, you're going with them, and I swear if you cause one bit of trouble, I'm going to make you WISH you were a statue again," Celestia said, causing the former draconequus to jump. "You're FROM the past, so you can help in these matters to some degree."

"Fine..." he muttered, trotting over to the group, tripping over his own legs as he tried to get used to his new body. "Well how have you girls been? I've been really busy...being stone, after you petrified me."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Dash snarled, then got into Discord's face. "We've been enjoying the peace that we had away from you, you sick buck!" She barked, anger clear in her eyes.

Samus stepped in and pulled Dash away from him. "Back off." She ordered.

"Oh come on, all I did was cause a little chaos," Discord said, rolling his eyes.

"Would you rather we let Dash loose on you?" asked Twilight simply.

Discord's eyes widened. "No, no, quite alright..."

"We'll deal with you later, we have more important things to do," said Twilight, looking to the others. "Samus, can Adam get us there quicker?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

And Discord's earlier statement make her even more angry, making Samus to forcibly hold her down. "He can. I'll alert him." She said, taking out a communicator. "Adam, need pickup."

"{Roger that, Samus.}" He answered, getting Samus to hang up.

"Konekuto... Puriize!" Samus turned to see Haruto using the Connect Ring to grab his doughnut bag. "What?" He asked.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 22nd November 2012 at 12:02 PM.

Discord grumbled, folding his fore hooves in front of his chest. "Can I at least have a glass of chocolate milk?"

"The kitchen is down the hall to the right, go make it yourself," said Twilight, giving him a glare. The former embodiment of chaos went that way, watched by two guards. "This is going to be a long day..."

Rarity growled. "I don't trust Discord one bit..." she muttered. "Thankfully, he can't do much without his powers..."

Suddenly, a fire alarm went off and a few minutes later a rather startled Discord was brought out of the guards, who were glaring at him. "How was I supposed to know the microwave would burst into flames?!"

Twilight blinked. "H-how...why...."

"I like my chocolate milk a little hot, so I tried to get the infernal microwave to work and it burst into flames! Normally I'd find that hilarious, but now it's just embarrassing!"

Celestia facehoofed. "First Luna now Discord...Is a microwave really that hard to figure out?!"

OOC: Discord doesn't really know how to do a lot without his powers.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"It shouldn't be that tough. Hit 'Time Cook', punch in 30 seconds, and hit 'Enter Time'. Just what exactly did you do?" Samus asked, standing on her hind legs and put her forelegs in her waist.

"I thought I set it to 50 seconds..." said Discord, blinking.

"You set it to 30 MINUTES," said one of the guards in annoyance.

"Oh..." said Discord, scratching his head. "Well excuse me for not bothering to figure out how a microwave works! I normally have chaotic powers to handle that kind of thing!...And hands!"

"Luna did the same thing...only it was because she got the calculation error," said Celestia. "She used an abacus...Keep in mind, even though Discord caught up better, he's been out exactly one day in three thousand years and Luna was imprisoned for a thousand."

"So I noticed on Nightmare Night..." said Twilight, thinking back.

"What happened? Did I miss something funny?" Discord asked.

"How do you not know?! You knew everything about us!" said Twilight.

"Which was quite creepy, I might add," said Rarity.

"I used my powers to peak into the past at you," said Discord. "By the way, Rarity, you look lovely with your mane wet."

Rarity promptly slapped Discord so hard the ex-Draconequus was knocked off his feet. "Pervert!"

"I meant when you got caught in the rain!"

"So you didn't look at me while I was showering?"

"Well...I kind of did...But I'm not a pervert! I have standards!"

Rarity slapped him again.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"You may want to use this." Haruto said, handing Rarity the Big Ring as Samus grabbed Discord and positioned him for another round.

He hate perverts, and those with powers he hated even more.

"I seriously didn't mean to! I was just looking over everything to learn your weaknesses! How was I supposed to know ponies didn't pull the shower curtain all the time!" Discord exclaimed, trembling.

"I don't hear an apology," said Rarity, snarling.

"...A what now?"

Rarity put the ring on her other hoof opposite her Element of Harmony ring and ran it over her belt. "Big Please!" it announced, having a more english sounding voice than the Wizardriver Haruto wore.

Discord was promptly slapped across the room with a giant hoof.

"Thank you, darling," said Rarity, returning the ring. "Discord, that was for making me fall in love with a giant rock! But of course you don't care about that, or the nightmares I've had sense then because of it!...And they aren't as funny as you'd think..." she said, shivering. Said nightmares involved being turned to stone and remaining 'Tom's' bride for eternity.

Discord groaned, thankful he was a more durable Earth Pony. "Ok, alright, you got your payback, sheesh, you ponies hold one heck of a grudge."

"Alright, that's enough, girls," said Twilight. "Discord deserves it, but we still need him conscious...By the way, Samus, how do you think ADAM is going to react?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Let's see what the pets think first." Samus said, looking to see her ship land outside. Samus grabbed Discord by the ear and pulled him up. "Move." She demanded, tone like steel, a glare like a cobra's.

"Yikes." Dash said, shuddering.

"OW! Not the ear!" complained Discord, not enjoying being manhandled.

Twilight sighed. "Seeing Discord like this makes me wonder how we managed to lose to him," she muttered. "He's like a child."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Maybe because he had reality-warping powers and a good silver tongue." Haruto quipped up, having looked at Discord's memories to know what he did.

"I'll hurt more if you don't get on the spaceship." Samus said icily as the ship opened it's doors, stomping the ground with one foot. She left a horseshoe print in the tile as a fair warning of how strong she was.