Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!* - Page 52

Page 52 of 189 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

"I'm just going to check on your Phantom." Haruto said, placing the ring on her horn, then placed it near his handprint-shaped buckle. "Engage... Puriize!" It announced, getting Twilight to be sedated. Once asleep, a seal formed over her. Haruto floated over it, then went through it.

Transformed into Wizard, Haruto fell through the bridgeway, relieved that the rainbow-colored background meant that she was healthy. He then hit ground, looking around. "So this is Twi-chan's Underworld." Haruto said, looking around.

The Underworld depicted the scene of the confrontation with Discord. From Haruto's perspective, when Discord broke Twilight, purple cracks began to spread over her, owl-like wings beginning...until the letters from Celestia arrived, her darkness washed away, at which point the Phantom was forced back inside. Events played out exactly as they once did.

A screech resounded, a massive Owl-like creature perched on a nearby structure, but not doing any damage to the Underworld. It was looking at Wizard a bit fiercely, clearly not enjoying his presence, but otherwise not doing anything sinister. But it was getting more and more angry at having its dwelling place intruded upon.

OOC: Twilight's Phantom: Owlman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Last edited by Godzillawolf; 16th September 2012 at 05:30 PM.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"So that's what you look like. Gotta say, you're doing a good job at not rebelling. Well, I just came here to check up on you. I'll take my leave." Haruto said, disappearing.

Haruto jumped out of a spell array, and detransformed. Dash then jostled Twilight awake.

Twilight shook her head. "Ugh...Ok, so what did you see?" she asked, blinking. "Do I have a Phantom in there?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"You do, but he's behaving. Oh, and he's an owl." Haruto said, getting Samus to snort as she held in a laugh.

"I missed a joke?" The magician asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Twilight here owns a pet owl." Samus said, chortling.

Twilight nodded. "Yeah, I do..." she said, blushing a little. She knew the brainiac having an owl was a little weird, but she loved her pet.

"Oh! Oh! Do me! Do me!" Pinkie yelled, hopping over to Haruto, excited as could be.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Fitting a Engage Ring onto Pinkie's right hoof, he then scanned the Ring. "Engage... Puriize!" It announced, putting Pinkie to sleep.

Wizard landed within Pinkie's Underworld after another flight down a healthy passage. "So, this is Momo-chan's Underworld." He muttered, looking around

Wizard was greeted by the surprisingly dark image of Discord breaking Pinkie, the Phantom slowly trying to escape, but being forced back by Twilight using the Memory Spell, the memories Pinkie saw flashing by.

A giant coyote-like Phantom suddenly pounced on Wizard...and began licking his helmet.

"Get off him," said a slightly more stern version of Pinkie's tone, causing the Phantom to jump off, acting much like a dog. A darker furred, straight mane and tailed Pinkie Pie came over and waved a stick, throwing it and the Coyote Phantom chasing it. "Sorry about that..." she said, looking a mix of oddly amused and sorrowful. "Before you ask, I'm Pinkamenia, split personality. I help Pinkie deal with her negative emotions, which is why he listens to me," she explained, the Coyote Phantom running over and dropping the stick which it had SOMEHOW managed to avoid crushing in its mouth. She threw the stick again, actually seeming to find enjoyment in it.

OOC: What? You expected Pinkie to have a NORMAL Phantom?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I take it this is normal?" Haruto said, wiping off the saliva off of his face.

He never seen a Phantom this tamed before. It was a little unsettling, yet really comical, to say the least.

"Normal? Have you met Pinkie?" asked Pinkamena snarkily before petting the Phantom like it was a big dog. "But if you mean is he like this all the time, then yes."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Well, nice to know everything's in order. I'll be taking my leave. Bye, Momo-chan Nigo." Wizard said, leaving.

After three other Underworld hoppings and being confronted by Dash's Ziz Phantom, Applejack's Black Shuck Phantom, and Rarity's Siren Phantom, an exhausted Haruto sat down.

"Well, judging by your Underworlds, you were very capable of hanging on after despair. However, this means that there may be dozens of Phantoms hiding out in your world." Haruto said, wiping away sweat as he talked.

"What?" asked a shocked voice. Celestia walked over, having heard of the commotion from the Phantom attack.

Twilight, reluctantly, filled the Ruler of the Day in.

Celestia looked like a mother told some of her children had died in the most horrible way imaginable. "No...but...how could...how could I not have known?" she asked, clearly heartbroken to hear such a thing had happened.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Phantoms are not idiots. They love to hide. Plus, when they're born, they retain all the memories of their host. That means they hide because they fear you.

"In my world, they only fear me. Here? You're the top of the power chain." Haruto explained, sensing the sheer magic might from the winged unicorn.

The blue unicorn and cardinal that alerted Haruto walked up to him and detransformed, leaving behind rings. "Oh, Unicorn and Garuda are out of magic." The Rider said, scooping up the rings.

Celestia then got a look on her face that would make the most hardened of warrior's blood run cold. "Come with me," she ordered, her voice completely serious in tone.

------------

Celestia had briefly had a private talk with her sister and niece before leading them to a chamber and opening a door to reveal Discord's statue. "Haruto, you said your name was?" she asked, polite despite the clear and intense rage she felt. "I'm going to need your help for something."

Twilight looked to Samus. "That's Discord. I'd suggest scanning him now, you'll probably never get the chance again."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Sure thing, Hime-sama." Haruto said, getting up on his hind legs.

Samus nodded and used the Scan Visor.

Recording to logbook.

Morphology: Discord. A Dragonequis. Chaos personified, this stitched up malevolent demon of a fallen god has a vile sense of humor. If he escapes from his prison, only the Element of Harmony can stop him.