Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!* - Page 3

Page 3 of 187 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Default Re: My Little Metroid *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

"Long story short, this is Samus, she somehow ended up here, she's not evil, but I'm honestly not sure what's going on," said Twilight. "And I've got a massive headache," she stated, then rubbed her head. "Well, it's missing a lot of important stuff about us," she stated. "Like the fact I'm Princess Celestia's envoy to Ponyville," she explained. "So if you need contact with a local government, I could arrange it," she replied. "Here, let me help," she stated, unable to hold back helping. She concentrated, and in a huge display of magic, lifted several hundred pounds of rubble and laid it out in such a way that Samus could more easily sift through it. "Ow...Can somepony get me a bag of ice?" she asked, holding her aching head.

"Um...if you don't mind my asking...how did you get here?" asked Fluttershy. "What happened with this...thing?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Twilight. Stop helping. You're only hurting yourself." Samus said, getting Applejack to pull Twilight away from her.

"One second." Dash said, flying into the sky, and returned with some ice. After bagging it, she placed it on Twilight's head.

"I was sent by my employers at the Galatic Federation that the Space Pirates (the bodies over there) were making a possibly big weapon way out in wild space.

"So, I followed them into the Logat system, and found the weapon. However, in a clash with a Super Pirate, the experiment, what clearly can only be explained as a dimension hopping experiment, was fired, pulling in my ship, as well as their frigate (a space station in a planet's orbit), although it was torn up from being so massive. And here I am, effectively stranded on a planet I don't know in a dimension that is not mine." The hunter lengthily explained.

"Thanks, Dash," said Twilight, positioning her horn so it didn't impale the ice pack. She then looked to Samus. "I see..."

Pinkie had hopped up and was sitting directly behind Applejack without the Earth Pony noticing. "Wow, that sounds cool!"

Twilight jumped at Pinkie's sudden appearance. "That would be Pinkie Pie...she's random," she said, looking back to Samus. "Well, the country is called Equestria. I've tried a dimension hopping spell before...but it ended up sending us to a dimension where all genders were flipped and we met our male counterparts, and I really don't know how to make it send you anywhere else, sorry. Princess Celestia said she doesn't entirely understand dimensional travel either, but she might be of more help."

OOC: Fanfic reference.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Samus showed that she does not like surprises while on an alien place, if her combat ready stance and aiming the Arm Cannon at Pinkie was any indication.

"Whoa whoa whoa!" Dash said, trying to push down on the Arm Cannon. "Sturdy... Thing..." She groaned. She yelped when Samus relaxed her pose, sending her hard in the ground. "Ow." Dash said flatly as Samus began scanning Pinkie.

"Recording to logbook." The system announced loudly when it finished, as Samus began reading what this scannings picked up.

CREATURES: 1%
    EQUESTRIA: 1%
    GROUND: 2%
    EQUINES: 2%
    PINKIE PIE: 100%

A new [Equines] entry has been added to your Logbook.

Morphology: Pinkie Pie. A Earth horse. Pinkie is a enigma, as she can do random things that cannot be explained. What can be explained is her love for parties, which she can throw with great effort in very little time.

Applejack was currently on Rarity, having been startled by Pinkie and the loud voice.

"Applejack, please get off me," said Rarity, not amused. "And it's Earth Pony, we're not horses."

"Hi! That knows my name! But glad to meet you!" said Pinkie, hopping around excitably.

"Well, anyway," said Twilight. "So since you work for a government, I take it you're a good guy then?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Sorry, Rarity." Applejack said, getting off.

"Yes, though I wouldn't exactly call the Federation the 'good guys'. Recent years have taught me that."

"Technically, you all are horses. By definition, ponies are a specific kind of horse. It's a context-sensitive name; it's either a horse breed at an approximate/exact height at the withers (getting everypony to look at their shoulder blade area); or by their skeletal build and temperament." Samus explained.

"... Okay." Dash said, unsure of the information she just heard.

"Bounty hunting is not my only strong suit." Samus said, taking off her helmet, getting Dash and Applejack's jaws to hit the ground.

"Well darling, you certainly are rather pretty," said Rarity, before blinking. "What are you?"

"You're human," said Twilight, getting blinks. "I've read about humans in ancient text, but I didn't know they really existed," she said in amazement, not realizing humans believed the same about Unicorns and Pegasi.

"Lyra is going to freak," said Rarity. "Lyra is a unicorn who is rather obsessed with humans."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I can say the same about the Pegasus and Unicorn for us humans." Samus said with an amused chuckle.

She was rather indifferent with Rarity's compliment to her beauty. She has heard enough of it back home.

"Sorry to interrupt," said a voice. Celestia suddenly descended from the sky and landed.

"Princess Celestia!" exclaimed Twilight, she, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie bowing.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Recording to logbook." The system announced loudly when Samus finished scanning, the hunter having placed her helmet back on and began reading what this scannings picked up.

"Would you stop?" Dash asked, she and Applejack bowing.

"I'm sorry, the number you have tried to reach is busy. Please try again later." Samus said.

EQUESTRIA: 1%
    EQUINES: 3%
    CELESTIA: 100%

Morphology: Celestia. A Winged Unicorn. Armed with magic of the sun, Celestia is the undisputed ruler of this land. Oddly, despite being the only royal seat worthy to take the throne, she took the title of 'Princess', despite doing all the work of a 'Queen'.

"Alright, before you guys comment, how are you guys knowing the comments my Scan Visor makes? Only I can read the words they make." Samus asked.

"We can read backward words well." Dash said with a witty grin.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 19th July 2012 at 08:13 PM.

"Really? I just read the font on the screen..." said Pinkie, looking confused, as did everybody else in response to her comment.

"Yes..." said Celestia. "And for the record, I am not 'undisputed', my younger sister and I share power evenly, I am only the ruler during the day while she rules the night. Our niece will rule alongside us once she gets older."

"Well," said Twilight. "Scan AJ, you missed her."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Samus sighed and scanned Applejack, who covered herself with her legs. "Would you relax?" Samus asked.

"Recording to logbook." The system announced loudly when Samus finished scanning, the hunter began reading what this scannings picked up.

EQUESTRIA: 2%
    EQUINES: 3%
    APPLEJACK: 100%

Morphology: Applejack. A Earth Pony. Thanks to a currently undetermined regime, this modest mare's leg muscles are uniquely designed to absorb shock and deliver explosive power. If she fires a kick at full power, she will likely destroy bark and break bones.

"Wow..." said Twilight. "Yeah, that's about right."

"Wait..." said Celestia, looking Samus over in surprise. "That suit design...it's Chozo, isn't it?"

Twilight blinked. "Chozo."

"Yes...you smell like a Chozo, but you also smell human, and I've met both," said Celestia, interested. "How do you know the Chozo?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I was adopted by the Chozo and they modified my DNA to include their strands after my colony was attacked by Space Pirates. How - ... They're the Chozo, Samus. They can do nearly anything." Samus chuckled.

"Can both of you explain what are the Chozo?!" Dash yelled.

"The Chozo are an incredibly intelligent and avainoid race that adopted me after my parents were killed. On my body is a byproduct of their minds." Samus explained, smiling fondly of her early youth after the Space Pirates.

Celestia nodded. "They came here long ago, before Discord. My people and them got along quite well. But they fled when Discord made his move, thankfully..." she said, then looked Samus over. "Come, there is much I need to speak with all of you about," she said, teleporting the entire group to Canterlot Castle's stained glass room. "Samus, this is the hall of victories, these windows tell the stories of Equestria's heroes, and several of its villains," she stated. "I brought you here because it's easier for you to catch up this way. Merely scan each window and you will find a written history of the event in question. It's meant to be magically accessed, but the Chozo taught us how to make such things, so your suit should easily be able to analyze it."

The windows included Discord's reign, his defeat by the Princesses, Nightmare Moon's defeat by Celestia, and purification by the Element Bearers, Discord's return and defeat at the hooves of them, and finally, and newest, Shining Armor and Cadence defeating the Changelings.

OOC: Pretty much just Lore entrees.

Ask Pony Discord

Page 3 of 187 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast