Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!* - Page 2

Page 2 of 188 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: My Little Metroid *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Samus fired her Grapple Beam, it snagging onto her ship as it flew by.

"What happened?" The AI inquired.

"Mission failed; I was fighting with a new Super Pirate experiment and I managed to get to the project's panel room when I unintentionally bombed it with a Missile."

"So, utterly FUBAR?"

"Utterly FUBAR. Let's make tracks for Earth." Samus said as she transformed her suit into the Zero Suit and grabbed the controls. She winced when a beam of bright light was fired, opening a white hole with a immense gravitational pull.

"We're being pulled in!" ADAM yelled as it grabbed hold of the tiny ship as the frigate was being torn asunder, it's parts flying all around them. Samus just closed her eyes as the world became white.

----------

Equestria. A land of relative peace and quiet. To find any sort of chaos, one has to either actively search for it or cause it. Rarely would chaos come out of the blue.

A cyan colored Pegasus with a rainbow mane and tail was snoozing on her cloud, hovering near a giant literal tree house.

A small boom made her stir, getting the Pegasus to sleepily look up. "Huh. Must be -"

Before the mare could finish, a huge portal ripped open in the sky, spewing hot metal by the metric tonnes. It arced across Ponyville and made an almighty crash 5 miles outside town limits.

The Pegasus mare just sat on her cloud, wide-eyed and slack-jawed.

Twilight had been watching the sky as she'd noticed some sort of distortion. Which then formed into a gigantic portal that began spraying metal in a direction, thankfully, away from Ponyvile. But she doubted it all would and rushed outside. Concentrating, she brought her brother's barrier spell forward in her mind and poured magic into it, forming a pink barrier around Ponyville to keep it protected. Once it'd all passed and several tons of metal that would've hit Ponyville tumbled off the shield, she fell to her knees as the barrier went down. Her head was pounding. "Ugh...Shining Armor was right, that spell can give you migraines..." she muttered. "What was that?"

------------

Fluttershy, predictably, was cowering in her cottage as the whole thing happened, but timidly poked her head out when it stopped. The debris had thankfully missed her farm, but landed fairly close by. She peaked cautiously at it.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Twilight, did you see that?!" Dash yelled, zooming to the unicorn in question.

--------

Suspenseful music started to play, and when it crescendoed, a damaged ship dragged itself out of the burning rubble, heavily damaged, and when the music stopped, the ship crashed on the floor.

-------

Inside, a human had one eye closed thanks to a gash on her forehead, making the blood drip down her face. "ADAM, you still active?" "Barely. Damn, the ship's took a lot of damage, but you know that already. Anyways, you don't look so hot right now, lady." The AI said, getting Samus pull down a screen and placed it near her chest. She winced when she saw several fractured ribs and one broken one, a dislocated right shoulder and a sprained left wrist. Her legs were relatively fine, just some bruises. "You going to leave?" ADAM asked. "Going to scavenge some Energy Capsules." Samus said, transforming her Zero Suit into her Power Suit.

"That's different." ADAM noted, looking at Samus. Instead of the Varia Suit armor, it was the simple Power Suit armor. "Damage." Samus said with a light miffed tone.

Varia Suit disabled
    Missile Launcher disabled
    Super Missile disabled
    Plasma Beam disabled
    Ice Beam disabled
    Wave Beam disabled
    Grapple Beam disabled
    Morph Ball disabled
    Bombs disabled
    X-Ray Visor disabled
    Speed Boost disabled

Power Beam enabled
    Power Suit enabled

"I hate this suit sometimes." Samus sighed out, then pressed something on her Arm Cannon, getting the top of her ship to open. "Godspeed." ADAM said, as Samus crouched down, and jumped out.

-----

Suddenly, a orange armored being with a red head shot out of the opening and landed on the ground with an great "thud". The being looked around as some heroic music played.

Twilight nodded. "Yeah, I did-Ow!" she exclaimed, rubbing her head. "That spell gave me a headache...What was that anyway?"

----------------

Fluttershy squeaked and hid in her house. But her natural kindness got the better of her. She knew the being was probably hurt, and she couldn't just leave someone who was hurt alone. Still, she was prepared to run if they turned out to be aggressive. She poked her head out. "Um...H-hello?" she asked, looking at the being. "Um...A-are you alright?" she asked, coming out just enough that she could pull back in if need be. But she was still plainly visible.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"No idea, but that was a lot of metal." Dash said, barely keeping her voice down for Twilight's headache.

------

The armored being looked at Fluttershy and several windows popped up on the Visor as it began to scan Fluttershy.

"Recording to logbook." The system announced loudly when it finished, as the being began reading what this scannings picked up.

CREATURES: 1%
    UNKNOWN PLANET: 1%
    GROUND: 1%
    EQUINES: 1%
    FLUTTERSHY: 100%

A new [Equines] entry has been added to your Logbook.

Morphology: Fluttershy. A Pegasus. Fluttershy is rather harmless and would rather seek peace than fights. She is a caretaker of animals and would not be worth the Power Beam shots to put down.

"Sometimes, I'm amazed at how well you pick up information." The being said as the female voice touched the side of its head. "As for me, no, I'm not alright, Fluttershy." The being said, turning to the mass of metal and began sifting through it.

Fluttershy fluttered over, blinking. "H-how did you know my name?" she asked. Then looked at the rubble. "...If you're hurt, maybe you shouldn't be moving around so much...I have a first aid kit in my house..." She noticed the being was armed. But she didn't seem to want to hurt her.

-------------

"I don't know," said Twilight, looking over. "But isn't Fluttershy's house in that direction?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Dash looked on with a blank face, then... "AH, FLUTTERSHY!!!" She screamed, then took off.

"Scannings told me. I would, but - Ah!" The being grabbed a glowing purple sphere from the rubble and slammed it into her body, breathing in sharply as her ribs were healed. "Ah, that's better." She said, now able to breathe more easily. Suddenly, a monstrous being tunneled out of some shallow rubble, heavily injured. It tried to crawl, but it then succumbed to it's wounds with a death rattle. "Beyond saving." The being said, scanning the body. "Fractured spine, loss of left lower leg." She explained, jumping down to grab a purple sphere that was ejected from it's body, and slammed it into her body. Beneath her helmet, the blood went back into her head, and the gash mended itself. "Now I can see better." The armored being said, walking to the metal pile.

Fluttershy nodded, looking at the dead being. "I know...I've had to put animals down before," she said, curious about how that worked, but a little scared. "Um...ok, what's your name?" she asked, looking up at her. "...And why do you have a weapon? No pony here is going to hurt you. Ponyville is a peaceful place. There's Everfree Forest, but nothing in there will hurt anypony that doesn't disturb them."

A badly wounded Space Pirate suddenly leapt from the rubble, mortally wounded, but leaping at the being from behind with a piece of jagged rubble. A purple beam of energy slammed into it from the side, knocking it to the ground.

Twilight had decided to teleport here before Rainbow Dash arrived and could do something without thinking. She'd accessed from the wounds that the creature who attacked was mortally wounded as it was, a simple magic beam wouldn't hurt it much. "Ow..." she muttered, holding her head, the magic use making the headache worse. "Is everyone alright?" she asked, then looked at the armored being, noticing Fluttershy seemed fine with her. "Hello...I'm Twilight Sparkle...do you know what the hay just happened here?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

The armored being turned to the nearly-dead being and shot it in the face when it tried to get up. "That... is why I'm armed, Fluttershy. You'll fully get it if you find a intact specimen. My name is Samus Aran, by the way." The hunter said, getting down and took a purple sphere and slammed it into her chest, mending her wrist and the scathes on her legs. "Major wounds mended." She announced.

Suddenly, a cyan bolt slammed into Samus, sending her flying into the ground. "Take that, you alien menace!" Dash yelled, doing some karate techniques while flying in the air.

Twilight grabbed Rainbow Dash and pulled her off with telekinesis. "She's not a bad guy...I think," she stated, then looked at Samus. "Sorry, Rainbow Dash is just really protective of the rest of us, please don't take that personally," she said, trying to avoid another "Rainbow kicks the dragon" situation. "Samus?" she asked. "Ok...what are you?" she asked, then looked to the rubble, doing a scan with her magic. "I don't detect any more life signs in there, those must have been the sole survivors."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Samus groaned as she got onto her feet. She then scanned Dash.

"Recording to logbook." The system announced loudly when it finished, as Samus began reading what this scannings picked up.

SKY: 1%
    EQUINES: 2%
    RAINBOW DASH: 100%

Morphology: Rainbow Dash. A Pegasus. Rainbow Dash is fiercely protective of her friends, and if you see threatening in any sort of way, she will attack. A boastful braggart at times, she is regardless the fastest thing alive on this planet.

"Nice kick." She said simply, patting where Dash had kicked her. "I am a bounty hunter, a hired gun, a killer." She said, then turned her attention to Twilight and scanned her.

"Recording to logbook." The system announced loudly when it finished, as Samus began reading what this scannings picked up.

CREATURES: 2%
    GROUND: 1%
    TWILIGHT SPARKLE: 100%

Morphology: Twilight Sparkle. A Unicorn. The holder of a vast magical core in her, Twilight Sparkle can use any magical spell, but they have a bad tendency to backfire. Level-headed, she will attempt to keep peace.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 18th July 2012 at 09:39 PM.

Twilight blinked and looked at her. "...Well, this is a peaceful place, I hope you weren't hired to hurt anyone here, because if you are, we won't let you," she said, dead seriously.

"I don't think she meant to get here," said Fluttershy, catching onto that. "Is that right, Samus?" she asked, trying to maintain peace.

"Is everyone alright?" asked Rarity, galloping up. She then looked at Samus. "Hmm...That's quite interesting armor, red, yellow, and green work well together."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Correct, Flutter-" Samus began but stopped when she noticed Rarity.

"Uh... thanks." The hunter said, not used to a color match compliment, then began scanning Rarity.

GROUND: 2%
    RARITY: 100%

Morphology: Rarity. A Unicorn. A true fashionista, Rarity is an incredibly judging on appearance. However, she has the capacity to bring out the beauty of anyone and has a big heart underneath the posh exterior.

"What is this Logbook?" Dash asked, finally commentating on the voice.

"It's a journal of creatures/beings that I keep track off when I have one of my adventures. It has the unknown capacity to find out your names. Like yours, Rarity." Samus explained.

"Hmm, interesting," said Rarity. "But do you really have to hide under that armor? None of us has any interest in hurting you."

Twilight nodded. "You're in a peaceful area, I promise," she said. "...Are you looking for something under all this rubble?" she asked, looking. "I'd help you dig, but I used a shield spell to protect the town from debris, and it's given me one hay of a headache," she said, rubbing her head. "Oh, and I think your guide book is missing some details on us. Like it didn't even mention Dash's Sonic Rainboom, and that's the thing most well known about her, other than...well...I don't like to brag, so I'll leave it up to Rainbow Dash."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"It is to make sure I don't get badly wounded if I'm not in my suit. Like how I arrived here with a busted rib cage, dislocated shoulder, sprained wrist, and a facial laceration." Samus said to Rarity, then turned to Twilight.

"It's a general entry. It would be a lot more detailed if I'm facing a hostile." Samus explained, tossing a big sheet of metal aside.

"So, if I was a actual enemy?" Dash asked, sounding cautiously curious.

"It would tell me how to terminate you with ease." Samus said simply, getting Dash to gulp.

"What in tarnation is going on here?" Applejack asked, arriving on the scene.

Page 2 of 188 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast