Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!* - Page 18

Page 18 of 187 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast

Thread: My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: My Little Metroid *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

"Yes, I know. You told me that earlier tonight." Samus said, walking with Twilight.

"I've heard of tree houses, but few go literal as this." Samus said when they arrived at Twilight's home.

"It's actually the town library, the librarian retired so I took her place. At first it was supposed to be temporary, but now I'm the permanent one," she said, honestly sounding proud of herself. She opened the door. "Spike! We have a visitor!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Aaa! *bang* Ow..." Samus laid down in the tiny building to notice a light lavander-hued reptilian with a humanoid structure with green accents underneath the table, nursing a bump on the head.

"Methinks you startled him awake." Samus said with a smile. He didn't look like adult Ridley at all. If anything, he looked like a plushie.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 29th August 2012 at 06:57 PM.

"Spike!" exclaimed Twilight and ran over to Spike. She gave him an ice pack. "Sorry, Spike, I didn't mean to startle you..."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"It's alright. So, who's... The... Guest?" Spike asked, slowing down when he saw Samus. "Hello." The Hunter said with a wave.

"What did you do?" Spike asked flatly, turning to Twilight.

"Oh, I send us to a genderflip dimension one time and now it's all my fault," said Twilight with a sigh. "No, I had nothing to do with this."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Sounds like someone has gained a reputation." Samus said, pulling the rest of her body inside the library.

"She has. One time, she forced herself to learn a lesson in friendship. It did not end well, like I thought it would." Spike agreeing.

"I was still mentally hurt from Discord!" Twilight replied. "Anyway, this is Samus," she said, thankfully, the inside of the library was big enough for Samus. "Sorry our doors are so small," she continued. "Anyway, Samus, this is Spike."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"It's alright. After all, I'm a big girl." Samus said, holding out a hand.

"So, what are you?" Spike said as he grasped it.

"Modified human with alien DNA written in my genetic coding." Samus said, shaking his hand, resulting in Spike getting shaken like a cartoon.

"What a grip!" Spike said dizzingly when Samus let go, the baby dragon walking around in a dizzy sway in his step. He then shook himself correct. "Genetic coding? Oh, if only if you were a stallion..." Spike said, moving his basket so he can finish sleeping in peace.

"Wait, Spike," said Twilight. "Want to scan him real quick?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Huh?" Spike said, still in a daze from abrupt awaking from his sleep and the bump on the head. He was then blinded by a flash of bright blue light and the sound of scanning was faintly heard.

"Recording to logbook." The system announced somewhat subdued when the Scan Visor finished scanning, as Samus began reading what this scannings picked up.

CREATURES: 2%
    EQUESTRIA: 2%
    GROUND: 3%
    OTHERS: 4%
    SPIKE: 100%

A new [Others] entry has been added to your Logbook.

Morphology: Spike. A infant Dragon. Bonded to his "older sister", Spike is a jewel-eating hatching that is Twilight's assistance and has a infatuation with Rarity. Unknown if a hybrid between the two races is even possible.

"That raises a good question." Samus said, rubbing her chin. "Has there been a hippogriff in this world?" The hunter asked.

Twilight chuckled. "Yes, there are, they're just rather rare. Actually, the symbol for peace between Ponies and Griffins is a Hippogriff," she explained, thinking about it. "They're actually pretty cute."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Hmm... Interesting." Samus said, now intrigued by whole process, and was thinking how this was possible and how she could make it possible.

'No no no no! Bad! That's how the Space Pirates got their infamy.' Samus quickly mentally corrected herself, with Spike in awe of her armor. "Awesome..." He said.

"Yeah, she is pretty cool," said Twilight. "We've got a lot of books here if you want to look at them. You can learn a lot about Equestria."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Alright, thanks." Samus said, transforming into her Zero Suit and began browsing the "Non-Fiction" section. She came back with many books, all of them anatomy books on the various races that were considered to be "mythical".

"Odd choices." Spike quipped.

"I like scientific books." Samus answered, placing her books down on a table, picking up a nearby candle for light.

"Like I said, if you were only you were a stallion." Spike said, going to his basket to sleep.

That morning...
    Samus was still wide awake at her spot, having read the entire books on the three Pony tribes, as well as the Griffin race, select species of dragons, the Minotaur race, the Ursas, and old books on the lost two Pony tribes.

She still had a red palm mark on her forehead from reading the "Sea Pony" name.